December 20, 2014 | 1621 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by alixkat

This has been my go-to blush/bronzer duo for a few years now. Laguna blends well and is great for a light contour during the day and layers well for a heavier look on nights out. Orgasm comes on a bit heavy but I find with a bit of blending it gives me just the right pop of color for the rosy look I like. I like that it is a duo because it's easy to toss in my handbag for quick touch ups without having to tote my entire makeup bag around. Even when I like to mix things up, I will always keep this product around and continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am so glad they put these together in a convenient little compact with mirror. The mix of laguna and orgasm makes me look tanned and glowing. I am really happy with palette and I will repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am not impressed with Orgasm. The color is great, but it has a lot of shimmer or frostiness to it when on the face. I knew it was shimmery, but it is too much for my everyday taste. I think it's good for special occasions or when you are wearing a full, glamorous face of makeup. I will probably continue to use it to see if my mind changes. I do like laguna. It blends easily and doesn't come across orange. I am NW15, so it is not hard to find a bronzer that shows up on my skin. Usually, I have trouble with too much showing up, but this is easy to blend out if I ever get heavy handed. Like all nars blushes/bronzers, this lasts on your face all day. I am never disappointed with NARS' staying power. I like the duo concept, but just wish I had a different blush that is less frosty. I would however, repurchase laguna on its own.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by thestyleduckling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I hadn't ever bough a high end bronzer before, but it was so worth it. Laguna is a great warm tone on my face without being orange, and I have yet to put too much on that I couldn't work into blending out.

Orgasm was a little underwhelming considering the hype, but I do like that I don't have to worry about applying too much and looking like a clown. My cheeks are quite acne prone so when I take all that time to cover up my scars and spots, I don't want a product that will just undo all of my hard work.

Having said that, I would probably just repurchase Laguna in the full size and skip on Orgasm after I've used it all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this from a sephora favorites box last year.

I really favor Laguna, its such a beautiful bronzer on my fair skin tone. It doesn't appear orange at all, very yellow based. It has buildable pigmentation which is great too. The shimmer isn't really noticeable, I can put it wherever I desire without a shimmer overload. This is the first bronzing product I've hit pan on, but I don't think it counts since its a small size. ;)

Orgasm is a pretty sheer peach with shimmer. I've found this to be quite hard to get unto a brush. Its really hard to overdo, which I love. It adds a nice glow to my face.

So, I wouldn't buy this again because orgasm was a bit underwhelming. Laguna is fantastic though, so definitely will get the full size.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Isaberura

I dunno is it just because my skin tone, but the hype about Orgasm and Laguna doesn't really work for me (I'm NC35). Orgasm didn't show up on my skin except for its shimmery effect whatsoever. Laguna also for me is too light for a bronzer, I can find other better performing bronzer from other brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by meghan90

It honestly is a great blush.

For people that say it doesn't show well on their skin don't understand that it's buildable. You don't have to worry about putting on too much at first. It's sheer but will obviously intensify if you use more.

People of all ages can use it. I'm 24 and spoke to a woman who was in her 50's about her blush because it looked beautiful and low and behold it was orgasm blush! It is pricey but it's a blush that looks great all year round.

The bronzer is really nice too. I get pretty tan during the summer and quite fair during the fall and winter months so during the fall and winter months it's perfect. I get so tan during the summer that Laguna doesn't really show up no matter how many layers I have on. That's the one thing that stopped me from giving it 5 lippies. It has subtle shimmer but nothing that's too crazy. Overall it's a great product and you should add it to your make up collection

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by michelleva

I won't be buying this again...The problem is that hardly any goes on the brush! it's quite cheap, although I do like the colors...If your looking for a good bronzer I recommend hoola by benefit and a good blush would be peaches by Mac. I have neutral skin and it looks lovely on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by lipglossandabackpack

I reviewed the Orgasm blush elsewhere but wanted to note how much I like the Laguna bronzer. I'm quite pale, and I find this bronzer is excellent for slowly building up a natural glow. It never goes on heavy or- worse- "dirty" looking. It just makes a nice, soft glow. I don't know if this is sold individually or not, but I would like to mention that I think packaging these two as a duo is a disservice as it doesn't give you enough room to grab color on the brush without picking up a bit of the other shade too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Shopaholica82

I have wanted to buy this for years but never wanted to splurge $50 on blush and bronzer since I just settled for dupes (ELF has a really good one). Anyways, I finally decided to buy it and it's worth it!

Pros:
- Beautiful colour for both of them. Orgasm has a subtle gold shimmer and Laguna makes you look tanned and NOT orange which is surprisingly hard to find in a bronzer.
- convenient packaging with a mirror
- lasting product (I have been using it almost every day for the past 8 months and I have just started to see the bottom of the colour)

Cons:
- Price
- Laguna isn't as pigmented as Orgasm, so I have to use a lot more of it (I am also olive toned so that might be why)