July 29, 2014 | 1883 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - Cheap and Chic I Love Love

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sharp and lasting peppery lemon with a touch of woods. Very refreshing for summer and way better than Light Blue! Lasts 4 - 5 hours on me.

Type - Citrus Woody
Top Notes - grapefruit, lemon, sweet orange, redcurrant
Heart Notes - woodland lily, rose, wetland grass, pepper
Base Notes - musk, cedar wood

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by SophiaSopapilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Citrusy and orange. Definitely a summer scent for warm, sunny days. Found it at TJ Maxx on clearance for $15 for 3.3 oz and blindly purchased it having read somewhere that it was decent. Sprayed it on at 1pm and I can still faintly smell it at 9:30pm.
I don't think it will be my favorite scent but I do like it. Working in a hospital I try to choose scents that are soft and not too overwhelming. Soft citruses seem to be the most well-liked in my experience. I tend to go for more vanilla based scents but this is still a really great choice for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by WorthlessWonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

When I sprayed it on I thought that the fragrance had gone bad. All I could smell was this awful mix of alcohol and cleaning products. The scent reminded me of children's glue that I used at school when I was a kid. I was so disappointed.

When I gave it more time to develop it turned very citrusy and musky. I still didn't like it that much, but at least it was already improving.
The dry down on me is mostly citrus, with a little bit of wood hidden in there. I absolutely love the dry down. NOW I remember why I liked it so much.

However, I won't repurchase this, because I absolutely hate the first two hours of wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by glassflowersxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this about four years ago and shortly after...lost it. I recently found the bottle, sprayed it...I've heard that a perfume expires after two years, but this certainly gets better with age. It has a playful, sexy, spicy tangerine flavor to it. It's citrus and musk and absolutely flawless on me. The bottle is unfortunate. I gave the price 4 lippies because it is extremely cheap (great!) but difficult to find. It can be bought on Amazon but I've read reviews of fake copies being sold as the real deal, so I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out of this bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Mars10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm late on arrival to find this fragrance, but SO happy to find it. After wearing Clinique Happy then D & G Light Blue for years, I sought a new, but similar, fragrance. Eventually I just lose my own sense of a fragrance and I need something new. When I cannot smell it after 5 of so minutes, why bother right? The reviewer prior to mine commented about the similarity of my prior favorites and she's 100% correct! I also sense a correlation between this fragrance and Acqua di Gioia.
After an exhaustive search I finally found, and fell in love with Moschino's I Love Love and it's strong citrus tones. Plus there's a big bonus - it's less expensive than my other favorites. Unfortunately, as I said in the beginning of this review, I arrived too late in finding this. It's been discontinued. After buying up several bottles of this, I'll be on a brand new quest for my perfect perfume again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Kiersten612

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A cross between D&G light blue and Clinique happy. Love it for summer!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by satellite99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite go to summer day scents. Refreshing clean citrus and comfy sweet dry down that smells clean without being soapy. But the staying power on me is like 30 minutes. I got the large bottle at TJ Maxx and used about a third in a week so it could easily be one of my most expensive fragrances. The bottle and lettering is artsy cute and a bit bizarre Euro which I like.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Stela5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This perfume smells like wet wipes!! ALWAYS when my mum wear it I feel nauseous :D

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by mallorywouldgo

I've wanted this since I saw the ad for it in Cosmopolitan years ago.. I finally got it recently after reading rave reviews. I really like the packaging- the colors are cute and cartoonish, and the bottom half of the bottle is glass. The scent isn't really for me. The first spray attacks my nostrils with an overpowering lemony urine smell, and the drydown is slightly creamsicle.. I enjoy having it as part of my fragrance collection, but the citrusy smell this has comes off more as bathroom cleaner than careless summer.. Would not purchase again, but won't give it away, either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

If you are looking for a D&G Light Blue dupe, this is it! It's a citrusy floral scent. Great staying power for an EDT. Could still smell it on my jacket the following day. Bought it for 27.99 usd + tax from Ross. Saw it also in Shopper's Drug. Highly recommended!! Will repurchase again!