December 22, 2014 | 1776 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 5:20:00 AM More reviews by unoeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm in love with Bobbi Brown pot rouge and have been using it for the past 10 years..Yea i kid u not! Therť's a lot of cream in that pot rouge and could lasts quite sometime. I've only bought like 3 times over that 10 years and i plan to keep buying more in the future coz it looks so good and easy to blend. I've had complements from others saying how natural it looks on me. It does however fades on my oily skin. But no biggies, i'll just re-apply.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by siamese63

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The wrong colour for me and the wrong texture as a blush. Too shiny.. Highly perfumed. Better to use on the lips.

I much prefer YSL creme blush, which is matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by dierregi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product. It look very natural, can be used on cheecks and lips and it is long lasting. Definitely recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by marchafr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Of all the cream blushes on the market I think BBrown's Pot Rouge range is among the best. It glides on smoothly, stays perfect all day and is most probably suitable for most skin types. Its not cakey, its not too mat, the texture is just perfect. I bought Blushed Rose. I kind of hated the choice of color for sometime, it looked too dark, too boring, too I don't know what.. until I forced myself to use it just to discover how perfect it was. Its natural but at the same time gives some color. If u use the right amount (very little) it goes a long way and u will look healthy and ready for a long working day. I'm very satisfied with this blush, once finished I might try the pot rouge in "powder pink" but will stick to the range.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't use this as a blush as I prefer powder blush and the colour is a bit too pink for me. I love it as a lipstick though. It is a very flattering rosy brownish pink.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by shmich75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am usually a gel or dry blush girl but am very impressed with this pot rouge...I have very fair skin and light blonde hair so if I am not careful with blush I look like a clown.
The light pink is perfect for very fair skin and can also be added slowly to build your color without going overboard.
I will recommend to anyone with fair skin.
Also I like to order from BB because if the color isn't right you can exchange or return.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by alexandraxy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pot rouge by BB in blushed rose is the second make up product (after clinique black honey) I have bought without having seen or tried it before. I was convinced by the many positive reviews I read and decided to run the risk.
As this brand is only sold in a limited number of stores in Germany, I ordered it online on the BB official page.
I must confess I was rather annoyed by the price.
On the above mentioned page it's sold for 26.50euro (35.50dollars), while on the BB US page its price is 25dollars (18.60euro), but of course it wouldn't be worth while because of the shipping charges. I paid no shipping charges as my purchase was above 25euro.
For every order, it is stated on the BB web page, you get a free sample (7ml) of extra repair moisturizing balm SPF25Ö. while supplies last, they add.
Before my order arrived I discovered reading further reviews that many clients were angry at the fact that the new version of pot rouge contains 3,7gr instead of the 11 of the older version and this for the very same price. Which left me stunned.
I got the goods in 2days as promised.
No sample. Which I found disappointing. I can believe that the supplies of this particular cream are depleted, but I canít believe that they havenít got any other sample of any other product. I didnít like it at all, honestly.
The pot rouge is extremely good quality and the color is beautiful.
I had feared it might be too dark for my fair to medium complexion, but itís not.
It is even darker than in the photos online, in any case. Seen in the pan I would define it a mat brick red, when applied it is not as dark. The texture is very smooth and I like it so much because it has no glitter or pearly effect or anything, hence it creates a very natural effect Ė the same I get when I blush or come back from the gym after an intense session: a faded, but deep rosy reddish hue where both colors are muted by imperceptible brown.
I advise it in particular to women in my age group (mid 40ís) or older. The skin is not any longer so hydrated as it was in younger years and the creamy texture of pot rouge makes the skin glowy and dewy. The application is quite easy, it wonít smudge or stain. I pressed my index finger in the pan, just leaving my fingerprint, and dabbed it on my cheekbones; this was enough to confer a lovely, natural blush. A tiny bit goes a long way and, were it 11ml (instead of 3,7), it would get old before itís empty. For this reason, I donít find the very limited quantity a bad idea, BUT BB should have adjusted the price to the reduced contents, just to be honest and fair to the clientele.
Iím satisfied with pot rouge and for its quality I would have given it 5 stars, but I don't like the way BB treats her clients so I take one star off (and I think I'm very generous).
I'm not AT ALL impressed and, out of principle, Iíll opt for other brands in the future.

12 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only cream blush I use - it's gorgeous for a more natural face, and lasts all day. I apply very lightly with the Sam Chapman stippling blush, and then powder lightly to set. You only need a tiny bit, so I think this will last forever. Definitely recommend for fairer skintones like mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 8:14:00 AM More reviews by bululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think Bobbi Brown makes the best cream blushes on the planet so I never look at another brand when I fancy a new one.
Blushed Rose is just perfect as a base before you apply a pop of colour on the cheeks, or it can be everything you need if you are playing a nude face and a strong eye. It also looks so perfectly natural to increase a light tan on top of your bronzer. The results are always amazing. I generally never bother to apply it on lips unless I'm short of time to use a proper lip product.
Long lasting (5-6 hours) before it blends with the rest of the make up, dewy and versatile, I absolutely adore it and would buy it another hundred times, but you truly need a tiny amount to achieve a perfect application, it's so pigmented! FYI, I'm olive light tan mediterreanean complexion, Chanel B50, Dior 40.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I like this a lot. As a lip color, it's well pigmented and long lasting. Unlike others, I didn't really find it that drying on the lips. Then again, I always condition my lips before I put on lipstick. As a blush, it's natural looking and beautiful. It gives a nice flush of color without being too muchl.

The color itself is a rosy brown. I actually like it more as a lip color than a blush. The color on my lips looks almost like my lip color with a little more kick. It looks not too over done, but very beautiful on my dark olive skin. The packaging is also cute, it comes with a nice little mirror. Overall, it's a great product.