Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose

4.7

Castor Seed Oil, Octydodecanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate -2, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Candelilla Wax, Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate, Polyethylene, Alumina, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Trihydroxystearin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Barium Sulfate, Fragrance, BHT, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 30 Lake, Manganese Violet, Red 22 Lake, Carmine, Red 28 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Yellow 6 Lake.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great product, I use several of the Pot Rouges, but only as blush as I find them too drying on my lips, even with lip balm underneath. Blushed Rose is not ideal for my fair cool toned complexion, hence the four stars, it can easily look a bit ruddy. I received this shade as a gift, and applied very lightly I can pull it off. I much prefer Powder Pink which has less brown in it, or my all-time favorite Pot Rouge, fresh Melon. Both are a perfect match for my NW15 skin tone.

This is my favorite cream blush - smooth, easy to apply, not drying, gives a most natural flush to the cheeks! And I'm obsessed with matching my blush to my lips, so I can pop this sleek packaging into my purse, and use on the lips too. For blush, I lightly dab into the product with a Blush Brush, and this seriously lasts all day!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a great option for anyone who is looking for a natural look of flushed cheeks - unless you are super pale and then it might be too brown. I apply it with a brush - I touch the color pan ever so lightly and swirl on and it blends beautifully. It's not a matte silicone-y product rather it is more like a thick gel creme. It really does work well on lips, too, because of that. I don't think it fades too fast because I still see it at the end of the day. I use the "chocolate" as a bronzer because I have fine lines now that I've hit the big 60.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Great pink/red/brown shade for a natural look that can go either outdoorsy or polished (under powder). It goes perfectly with my C40/BB Warm Natural complexion. The pot looks tiny but the product is very concentrated - build up gradually as needed. Although it looks sheer and glossy in the pot, it can go on fairly matte if you buff it into the skin. I'm usually wary of cream blushes as they are often either too shiny or too thick, and both can emphasise my pores; this is neither. I've even dabbed this on over a light coat of pressed powder and it has gone on perfectly with no caking or blotching. The packaging is very convenient for travelling (particularly as the remains of my BB Tawny powder blush broke and scattered while I was on vacation - good thing I had the Pot Rouge with me!).
My lips are quite pigmented so this comes up a little lighter than I would like, but does give the kind of look you see on toothpaste ads i.e. natural, healthy-looking, teeth-brightening which works for me on casual days. (not that I don't like to look healthy on other days!)
I've even been able to blend this in OVER a light application of powder foundation without any problems. I think everyone needs a Pot Rouge in their makeup collection.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I was on the look out for this exact colour, a dark pink brown, to go with my Coco Rouge in Antoinette (I'm a sucker for matching lipstick and blush). The quality is supreme, it looks so polished and pretty, it stays on so perfectly, it layers very well, I just love it. I'm a fan of cream blushes and this one is most definitely one of my favourites right now. The other colours are also pretty, so I would probably buy more of these.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm in love with Bobbi Brown pot rouge and have been using it for the past 10 years..Yea i kid u not! Theré's a lot of cream in that pot rouge and could lasts quite sometime. I've only bought like 3 times over that 10 years and i plan to keep buying more in the future coz it looks so good and easy to blend. I've had complements from others saying how natural it looks on me. It does however fades on my oily skin. But no biggies, i'll just re-apply.

The wrong colour for me and the wrong texture as a blush. Too shiny.. Highly perfumed. Better to use on the lips.

I much prefer YSL creme blush, which is matte.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this product. It look very natural, can be used on cheecks and lips and it is long lasting. Definitely recommended.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Of all the cream blushes on the market I think BBrown's Pot Rouge range is among the best. It glides on smoothly, stays perfect all day and is most probably suitable for most skin types. Its not cakey, its not too mat, the texture is just perfect. I bought Blushed Rose. I kind of hated the choice of color for sometime, it looked too dark, too boring, too I don't know what.. until I forced myself to use it just to discover how perfect it was. Its natural but at the same time gives some color. If u use the right amount (very little) it goes a long way and u will look healthy and ready for a long working day. I'm very satisfied with this blush, once finished I might try the pot rouge in "powder pink" but will stick to the range.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't use this as a blush as I prefer powder blush and the colour is a bit too pink for me. I love it as a lipstick though. It is a very flattering rosy brownish pink.