December 17, 2014 | 1123 users online

Pressed Powders - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Face Powder SPF 16

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by asideofladies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot, really light and easy to wear, and does a nice job of evening out my skin tone without being too thick or chalky. Doesn't make my skin break out or irritated at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Absolutely love this. It's usually difficult for me to find a color match when it comes to drugstore products, but Sand Beige is perfect on me (MAC NC 40). Granted, my skin is naturally pretty good, but this made my skin flawless! And it looks very natural, like I don't even have makeup on. I even love this more than the Super BB Powder. I'm not a fan of the applicator it came with, and like to use my Ecotools retractable kabuki instead. Powder is finely milled. Packaging is very cute. Only down side is that darker shades are hard to find. Went to several drugstores and Walmarts before I finally had to order my shade from Amazon.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

This is the best powder foundation I can't believe I found this at the drug store!! This is the only powder foundation that last long hours, no noticeable unflattering powder that your able to see on the skin. I think this would work on dry to oil skin. I have combo skin and it works amazingly for my skin. I always hater powder foundation but I felt in love with this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

I have this in "Creamy Natural". I don't really like this very much. It goes on very loose and kind of makes me look like a ghost. It was supposed to be more translucent, or maybe I am imagining things. It's supposed to be "color correcting" but really all it does is make me look much more pale and sickly. The consistency is very thin. When you use the brush that comes with it, it ends up kicking up a LOT of product dust and it goes everywhere. I've used my It Cosmetics powder brush with it and it looks a little better. All in all its just way to dusty for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't usually use drug store brands because I find color matching almost impossible and they are usually heavy on the silicone. This one was a pleasant surprise I was looking for something to give a tad more coverage over my BB for trips to the store etc. without looking like a caked on mask. I usually use BM for this but ran out and didn't feel like driving 25 miles to the nearest Sephora or Ulta. This is pretty powdery in the compact but not on the skin and gives a nice light finishing coverage over my Naked BB cream. It isn't very long lasting but great for helping you look presentable in public or for light makeup on weekends. Nice cheap alternative to high end mineral powders and the beige is a good color match for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by jelly_bean

This matches my skin pretty well but it looks heavier and more matte than I'd like. I use it over foundation or bb cream or sometimes on its own when I'm short on time. It doesn't last very long and I find that it can make me very oily sometimes. Overall just an okay product. It was pretty expensive for a drugstore product. I'm so sad my HG has been discontinued (Benefit Get Even). This compact is pretty big though, I think I will be using it for a while before I can try something else!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by taiyatbh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product, if only it matched me better! I'm fair with olive undertones, so it's extremely difficult for me to find a match in ANY brand. The color match is the only reason I knocked it down a Lilppie. The coverage is pretty good, medium full. But I don't buff on very much. I have combination skin, dry texture but accumulates a lot of t-zone oil throughout the day. This, even when I buff it, doesn't accentuate dry skin- unless I'm peeling which any foundation would show- and it control oil pretty well. I do find it turns almost creamy around my nostrils, but that's after 7 hours of wear! I use translucent and creamy natural, depending in whether or not my base makeup is too light/ dark. I use this over my Almay clear complexion foundation and my PF talc free mineral loose powder, and I still don't look cakey. I even feel like my skin is MORE smooth when I take this off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In dabbling with mineral powders lately (Mac MSFN & bare mins), I came across this product somewhere online and since they had it at my rite aid, I jumped on it. I heard it out performs them all - even its $$$ counterparts! Well I have to wholeheartedly agree!! When I put this on (I used a puff since I was using it as a foundation and wanted more coverage), ok, all good, stepped back... Then when I went to look closer something looked odd. I figured it out - this powder/foundation what have you makes my pores DIS. A. PEAR!!! I didn't buy it for that, it's not advertised as such... But it really truly does! Where if I want bare mins to cover my pores I have to buff in so hard (or else it MAGNIFIES them), and having tried all the pore minimizers out there, this lasts all day and actually makes my skin look like porcelain! Sooo pleasantly surprised at that. I strongly suggest trying this for oily skin/large pores. I used murad oil control mattifier under this, and glam glow hydrating mask on my dry patches. I am nw/nc 20/warm beige in bobbi brown, and creamy natural was perfect. I've sweated in this, wore all day... With nary a touch up. But the beauty part is u can touch up since it's a powder! Oh I've also tried Jane I.'s pressed mineral and it was like the BM: magnified pores unless I buffed in very hard. I also plan to try this as a setting powder over a TM or my bobbi skin stick foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by apk2

This has become my new everyday foundation and I'm so happy with it. I used to use MAC MSF natural in medium as a powder foundation. Everyday, I would put concealer on the areas I need and then just dust it all over my face. But I would need to replace it every 2 months or so and became quite pricey overtime. I have tried other drugstore brands and even tried the other mineral wear powder but they all had something about them that I didn't like. They were either not finely milled enough or the other mineral wear powder I got (airbrushed) was just too shiny and didn't give me the same look as the MAC. I remember trying this powder out in the loose form years ago and didn't like it because I was using it to set my foundation back then and felt like it was too cakey/heavy. But this time around, applying it the way I do the MSF, floored me! It was almost exactly the same. I can't pinpoint the actual difference it is so similar but I do notice I don't need to swirl my brush in it as much as the MSF to get enough product on my face, since this actually can look like too much If I go in more than once with my brush on each half of my face. I use the colour creamy natural and it matches me perfectly. Really happy I found this! I pick it up whenever I see it on sale :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by phoebeclaire

HG!! I used to shell out $30 every month or so for BareMinerals but then I realized it was not worth it and all the oils were breaking me out. This stuff costs less than half what bareMinerals does, has amazing coverage, has sunscreen, and absorbs shine. Best of all, it doesn't break me out!