January 25, 2015 | 1943 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2015 9:12:00 AM More reviews by foxy14

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had to write a review .Didnt like this try the sonia Kashuk.Its so pretty and black ang glossy not flat

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2015 9:04:00 PM More reviews by FrostedLace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This liner is great, I just bought it but I've had Dipdown for ages and I love Fluidline in that color! It's definitely worth the price (considering I would usually spend $7 or $8 on a drugstore liner every other month), for me it lasts for at least 8 months and I use Fluidline nearly every day. I consider it to be better than the Bobbi Brown gel liner, as that formula dried out very quickly for me. Quick tip for those of you that don't know: store it upside down the keep the moisture from settling at the bottom, causing the top portion to dry out. Do the same thing when it's open (set it face down on the counter) while you're applying to minimize air exposure. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2015 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Woorwah

Love this gel liner, lasts for absolutely ages! I've had it for about two months now and it looks like I haven't even used it more than twice, when I use it daily, definitely worth the money. Make sure to have a good brush to apply with though

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 7:40:00 PM More reviews by divergent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! But it is my first gel eyeliner so I can't really compare it to others. Its super pigmented and really easy to apply (I use the MAC 209 brush). It just glides on easily and quickly so that even a novice like me can look great. Overall would definitely recommend. By the way if you have 6 empty MAC containers then you can hand it in and get a free lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 6:19:00 PM More reviews by YGON

THE BOMB! dont know why I stopped using it but by far the best i've used super pigmanted and long lasting

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Gadgeteer

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I still stink at eyeliner. The first gel based one I owned was by Bobbi Brown and it intimated the heck out of me. A MAC artist flicked this on in an instant and had the gall to expect me to do the same on my other eye...I owe her big time for that torture. I hear gel liner is all the same but I've tried a drug store brand that others swear by and I prefer Fluidline for the texture. It's smooth and soft but firm enough to be controllable. At the end of the day my liner is as dark as when I put it on. And, it's a true black but not so black that old me looks ridiculous.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2015 1:07:00 PM More reviews by MakeupDollyBun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've always used the same eyeliner for many years, HM dipliner. And after all these years i was now ready to try something new so I bought Mac fluidline and omg what a big mistake i did.. It smudges a lot on my eyelids and at the end of the day i did not have so much eyeliner left, it had disappeared in some strange way. The color is not black at all, more grey i would say and it covers badly, you have to put on more than one layer. The next day i tried to put on some transparent powder before i put on the eyeliner and that made it stay on a little longer so because of that and the cute little jar i give it 2 lipstick. The price is rather high because you need to buy a brush to apply the product with. It all ended with a return and a new eyeliner from HM.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Allybeee

Love this! The best eyeliner that doesnt smudge at all

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Ilovemac522

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG eyeliner. I absolutely LOVE it. I put it on to go to work at 7:00 am and it's still going strong at 9:00 at night when I take my makeup off. I use Painterly as a base on my eyes. It doesn't smudge and I love it so much I got my mom hooked! It just glides on with the brush. And of all my MAC brushes I have, I use a cheap drug store dual ended brush with a spoolie to apply this with that I bought and it works fab.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2015 12:45:00 AM More reviews by bo1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wish this same formula came in a pen form. This is the laziest thing i'll say, but i really can't stand to waste time dipping a brush in the pot and getting the right amount of product and this and that. it's just so annoying to do every single morning. otherwise it's great, stays on, looks natural, doesn't smudge, but it does start to fade after the 8 hour mark