MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

on 4/12/2015 10:50:00 AM

Awful eyeliner, dries up quickly and not very pigmented, disappointing from MAC.

on 4/10/2015 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like MAC products but this one is the first MAC product to this really disappoint me. I must have received a lemon because my biggest issue is that is smudges on me....it gets all over my eyelid. I have even applied concealer, primer, and powder and it still smudges. It is smooth and does apply very easily. It is not the blackest black. I would not buy this again. In fact, I hope this dries out a bit so that it might have more staying power and not smudge so easily. Right now, it is brand new so I mix it with my crappy ELF gel liner that I have. That gel liner dries out so quickly. I figured blending the two should give me a great liner. I recommend tarte's tartiest creme liner. That is amazing black liner. I am a MAC girl (love there concealers, eye-shadows, powders, lip liners, lip sticks and lip glosses...wish they had more foundations without SPF) but this one is awful.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Blacktrack is the most disappointing Mac product I have. I love the packaging, I love the consistency, but it isn't as black as I expected it to be and it seems like it never dries. For the price I expected much more from the product. It is still overall an okay gel liner, but not for the hype and definitely not worth the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Smudges too much to be honest, using this feels no different than using Maybelline's gel liner which sells for a fraction of its price. I much prefer Mac's Chromaline gel liner.

on 3/5/2015 11:46:00 PM

It's a so-so eyeliner, I find it a little transparent when applied and lacking in pigment. It stays on prettty well, but it's really hard to take off... i prefer YSL's creme liners.

on 3/4/2015 12:40:00 PM

This eyeliner is incredibly black and applies so smoothly on the lid. I find it super easy to use and stays in place all day long. Although it is on the pricey side, it's worth it and I will continue to purchase. Don't forget to save your empty MAC containers for the back to MAC program!

on 2/24/2015 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Pros: Very black
Stays all day
Cons: It tends to dry out
Can start to get clumpy
If you mess up applying, theres no going back
I would not reccomend this product to begginers and I am more on the side of no to repurchasing this product. I haven't fully decided yet.

on 2/14/2015 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best gel liner! I have no clue why everyone loves BB gel liners. I have tried 3 different colors, and returned them all. They are so stiff and I have to layer and layer to get any pigmentation, unlike Mac. Mac gel liners are oh so smooth and just glide on my eyes. Yes, this isn't the most pigmented black, but it is by no means gray. This baby stays put the moment I put it on and doesn't slip off or migrate until I take it off, even on my oily lids. I've even slept in this *face sleeper* and woken up with my eyeliner still perfectly intact, so i'm not sure how this creases or wears off on other people.

*Tip* store the container upside down and always put the cap right back on as soon as you're done , tightly. This will keep your gel liner from drying out. I've had gel liner last 3 without drying up. The only reason it didn't last long was because I finished the jar.

HG liner for sure!

on 2/5/2015 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I find this patchy and doesn't stay black. It's fades like nobody's business. Compared to Bobbi Brown's liners, this is subpar.

on 1/26/2015 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great gel eyeliner. At first it's a bit too soft but a few months after opening the consistency is just right. The staying power is just ok- I have allergies and by the end of the day, if I do a "wing" with this eyeliner my wing is always smeared. I think that a lot of eye products tend to smear or me more so than your average person though. Overall this is a good product. I prefer bobbi brown gel eyeliner over this because the staying power is better.