August 28, 2014 | 1393 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:12:00 AM More reviews by nadooda

my experience with this product wasn't oh so fancy. I love the shade even though it's a bit too light for my skin tone with is medium. It was a bit chalky and it cracked on my lips. I'm hoping it was just the one I bought because I really wanna try other shades or maybe it's the matte consistency? Anyways, I don't think I will buy it again since I barely use it but maybe I'll stomach another one later since it costs around $30 here in Egypt and I'm not even 100% sure if it's original 😔

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by budzwhiz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The color is such a gorgeous, not-too-barbie-pink yet still very feminine. Lovely non-drying matte texture and superb staying power. I'm NC 25 and I was initially hesitant of purchasing this as it seemed to be cool toned for my yellow undertone. So glad it didn't wash me out!

Full review and swatches here:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by Saufi1991

This is my everyday favourite lipstick with the lipgloss on top. Everyone asking me what lipstick I'm using. Highly recommend this colour to everyone...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by sarbel

Great shade. Looks good on everyone. Love the lipglass especially

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my all time favorite lipsticks from MAC! I love Hue (Glaze), Snob (Satin) and Please Me (Matte).
It is matte but not too drying, I love that it's little bit creamy and easy to apply.
The color is between mauve and pink, absolutely beautiful! And long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

Its nice I wear this often I think its a good everyday work lipstick not a going out date night lipstick its not sexy its more classy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by bigwhiteflorals

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh please me, how much I've searched and researched for thee... Sigh! And oh the joy when i finally got you. I dont remember any experiences with beauty products quite like this. So I'll just say very little to describe this lipstick because it makes me too emotional to even express myself! 1.classy as hell matte neutral pink- 6:4 cool:warm ratio. 2. MLBB for olive to med deep skin tones. 3.wears on and off like a dream! P.s. Oh and glows in UV chuckle chuckle

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by l0laxc0la

This is an amazing pink lipstick!!!!!! I have been searching forever for that perfect natural pink color and I've finally found it in Please me. This is everything I thought and hoped that creme cup would be on me but wasn't. Creme cup was way too light and totally washed me out... i looked like a disgusting corpse/zombie/ghost. Not cute. But this adds the most beautiful natural MLBB pink-nude color to fairly pigmented lips. If you are fair with pigmented lips check this one out!! I feel like most "pinky nude" colors don't work on me and finally i've found that not-too-pink pink for everyday wear. Happiness!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by littlefangfang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My HG lipstick and lip gloss. The most wearable pink for any complexion. It literally goes with any outfit and any occasions. A MUST HAVE lip stick.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by sallyb123456

I like the colour and matte look but hate the dry texture. it cracks up my lips and sits in the creases. prefer revlon super lustrous dups.