April 20, 2014 | 968 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by lizzliscio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. even better than the Stila liquid liner. with this liner it's easy to get an even thin line in one stroke and it's so cheap compared to other products at sephora. this is my go to liquid liner and I will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by MarciaChia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The one I have is a felt tip. It looks like Sephora changes the applicator, but if the formulation didn't change, it's still not a good eyeliner.

I've been using liquid eyeliners for a long time, and I'm almost only using liquid eyeliners now.

There are two parts important for a liquid eyeliner: formulation and the applicator.

I personally prefer brush over felt tip, but I can work with felt tip ones. This one came with very rigid felt tip applicator that's really hard to use.

But the formulation is even worse. First of all, it's not long lasting, it's not the worst I've tried, but not long lasting in my opinion. Second, it's not water proof, I know this doesn't claim to be water proof, but imagine losing the tips of your eyelines near the inner corners like in half an hour ? Third, it flakes, in fact, out of all the liquid and gel eyeiners I've tried, this flakes the most, it just literally dries up and cracks into crumbs. Fourth, it smudges to my lower lids.

*I wear rigid contact lens, so I try to avoid any products near my eyes that can have chemical fumes, physical flakes/particles/fall outs, and oil deposit (for instance, Milani liquif eyeliners are perfect eyeliners in every aspect, but it deposits an oily film on my lenses instantly that irritate my eyes and blocks my vision.). For the past few months, I had eye irritation, sensitivity and on and off mild inflammation, so I've been trying to eliminate and alter products to figure out the culprit. I was even afraid that I can't wear eye makeup + lenses any more. All the problems stop once I threw away this Sephora liquid eyeliner ... This is the first ever liquid eye liner that I've used has this problem.

The color is matte black.

There are a lot of drug store products better than this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Dis8ged

This is not too bad, the brush is thin, allowing you to draw a thin cateye. However, this does smudge quite easily on my oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by salgai

Best liquid ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by palermo23

I really do like this product. It doesn't flake and usually lasts fairly well throughout the day. I also like how tiny the brush is, it makes it easy to get it exactly where you want it. My only complaint (and I realized it when I read someone else mentioning it below) is that if you rub it or get a raindrop to the eye, it smudges like crazzzyy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by xocindytt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use both the brush & the sponge felt tip - both are just as great, however the sponge felt tip usually starts to come apart the more I use it. Its not bad to the point that I can't use it anymore, its more like a strand of the tip comes off and I have to rip the strand from the sponge tip, which dirties my fingers. I still love this eyeliner and I've been using only this liquid eyeliner for almost a year now! If it was waterproof it'd be even better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by furbilicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So, I see that this is the only version of the Sephora eyeliner posted on makeup alley. I prefer the sponge tipped brush. I absolutely love this eyeliner, it lasts long, its precise, inexpensive (compared to other products at sephora), and totally worth it.
I can do a thin subdued line, a dramatic cat eye, or even just an everyday winged look.
If you mess up, you an use a wet q tip and it comes off easily. But at the same time, it lasts all day.
The best part about this eyeliner is that you can use it on your lower lash line, (with ease), as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this liner in Khaki Glitter for about a year, and I have to say, I really love it. I sort of stashed it away in my makeup kit for a few months and forgot about it when I was going through my "I only wear black liner until they make something darker" phase, but now that I'm feeling saucy and colorful again, I decided to give this a whirl when I rediscovered it in my bag of liners.
And I'm glad I did.
I layer this over the KVD Tattoo Liner in Trooper and it looks GORGEOUS! It gives this incredible foil-like glitter effect on my lash line, which really makes my light brown eyes POP!
Creating a sharp wing is no challenge - the felt tip on this liner comes to an incredibly fine point and is flexible enough to not cause streakiness in how the product applies.
I find I get a full day's wear out of this liner. Once it's on, it's on until you remove it with an oil-based makeup remover (or in my case, jojoba or extra virgin olive oil). I have cried like a baby while wearing this liner and it still stays put.
The packaging is terrific. The shape of it is quite common of most liquid liners, and the color-coordinated cap is quite true to the color of the product inside. As I mentioned, the felt applicator is VERY fine-pointed while still flexible, so it gives great control. Normally, I prefer a fine brush tip, but this works quite well for me.
Price-wise, it's a bit of a steal at $12. Definitely worth checking out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I was a little hesitant to purchase this since I've always been liquid liner challenged. The thought of having to remove all of my eye makeup because of screwing up a stupid line has always scared me. However, this liner has made me get over my fear. It is super easy to use, and the black is really dark and dramatic. And it LASTS. I woke up from a drunk night and the only thing perfectly intact on my face was this product. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by lumbrjck1209

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Looooooooooooove this eyeliner! By far my favorite liquid! Love the way the finish on it looks (almost velvety and sultry)! Will definitely purchase again!