E.L.F. Clarifying Pressed Powder

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Titanium Dioxide, Cyclomethicone, Zinc Stearate, Petrolatum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance(Aroma), Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007) 9/2/09

on 7/8/2015 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely COULD NOT live without this powder. For 99 cents, this is definitely by far one of my favorite powders that can be found at a drug store. Not only is it CRAZY INEXPENSIVE, it works so great for acne prone skin!!! I've found that my skin NEVER breaks out after using this, and it actually helps my acne, and gives me light-medium coverage. This works just as well as my more expensive powders, and sets my foundation great. When using this alone, I don't even have to bother taking it off due to the fact that it actually helps my skin. The small packaging is so convenient; it can be taken almost anywhere without an issue. I always grab 5 of these at a time and NEVER regret buying them.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I was disappointed in this product. And not because my mom wants to buy all my makeup herself and always picks the cheap kind. I was happy with it for about 3 months, but then I looked closer and saw that it made me look ashy, or paler than I am. I'm not sure if it actually clarifies? I usually have good skin, it almost never breaks out, so that part is a bit of a mystery to me. I would suggest to look for a better pressed powder, but if there's no other choice, get this one (it's $1) and pray no one notices the paleness.

I loved how it matched & smoothed out my skin, but after using it I always break out all across my face. My pores get so clogged from this powder. I'm so sad, I thought I had found my savior.

on 1/22/2015 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

not that amazing i use it betweeen my primer anf foundation and get full covrage but otheer than that it has a strang texture and doesnt hlp acne

on 12/5/2014 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have it in the shade light beige. I use it under and on top of the E.L.F flawless finish foundation since it was a little darker for me it blends in to my right color. I would buy this again when I really need it but I rather prefer the studio line one better since it comes with more product in it.

on 10/14/2014 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

At first, being such an oily skin/acne prone/sensitive skin gal, I thought for a $1, why not? It gave such good coverage for a powder but literally 3 hours after taking it off, I had red bumps of acne all on my face! It was a disaster! This product made me broke out so bad! I'm extremely disappointed.

on 10/4/2014 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily skin and I am super impressed with this Product! I use the light beige which is dark enough to cover all of my imperfections but not too dark so that I look like tanning bed add! the texture is very smooth! it goes on very nicely with the pad that comes with it! the ONLY CON is that it doesn't last very long. However it is ONLY $1!! I love it!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

pros
-absorbs oil
-nice finish
-doesn't cause acne
-keeps any foundation on all day
-easy to apply
-matte finish
-lasts a long time
-great price
-great colours

cons
-needed to but separate brush to apply

nothing else . this is a great product & I think I would recommend this to anyone

on 8/17/2014 3:21:00 PM

It only has %1 salicylic acid, so I don't know how effective it really is at clarifying. I just bought it because it's so cheap. I wear it both under and over my foundation. I have very yellow-toned skin and the lightest color matches me pretty well. It seems to run out a bit quickly, though.

on 8/11/2014 5:01:00 AM

First I thought that this product was amazing, it was cheap and the shade matched my skin. But after few days of using it I noticed that my face was covered with small pimples, this product was said to be clarifying, but it only made my skin worse. Wouldn't buy this again! My skin is quite dry so maybe if you have oily skin then this would work for you.