August 22, 2014 | 1999 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Addict Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by hippodeem

this is perfect! great looking, unscented, no taste, non drying. i am very happy with it. i bought 535 tailleur bar and in love with the color. i have trouble wearing lipstick because of the smell and taste and surprise that dior addict is perfect for this. i used to use shu uemura but now they only have it online and it is impossible to choose the color from online, so happy that dior is unscented and no taste and good color selection. tips: putting a lip balm prior this lipstick would give a much better look to your lips. it is very expensive but i have a feeling that i would use this a lot more than other ones that are cheaper.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by tarayeo

Bought this in the shade 553 Princess. It's a lovely sparkly cool pink which enhances the colour of my lips. I do have a darker upper lip than lower lip and this lipstick does help even this out although a few coats are needed. The pigmentation isn't amazing but it is buildable. It is really moisturizing and lasts quite long if I do not eat or drink. I prefer dior rouge over this as for brighter colours or for events as it has a greater pigmentation but for an everyday MLBB, this is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 4:10:00 AM More reviews by jademichelle9

A sheer lipstick - not for those who want solid colour! For me, this is the only lipstick I buy, it gives a lovely tint to the lips. I have over 10 in my collection and I'll be adding more come pay day. The only gripe I have is that the nude colours tend to lack staying power and I find myself reapplying every 4 hrs or so. Still, the darker ones do tend to stay on lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Kelzo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I’m not surprised that this lipstick shade was called Perfecto. That’s exactly what it is to me – Thee perfect shade.

I have been using this lipstick for a while now, and since the first time I discovered this shade, it’s been the only one on my lips. Saying I love this lipstick would be an absolute understatement. I am addicted!

Not only is this dark red, burgundy, wine-coloured shade the definition of sexy, but it feels amazing on my lips. It gives off this irresistible wet look and ultra-vibrant shine, which makes your lips glow in any light. Also, this lipstick is very long lasting and super hydrating, making your lips smooth and kiss-ready.

I especially love the packaging. It’s modern and sophisticated looking, and doesn’t mess lipstick anywhere.

I would recommend this lipstick to anyone that loves a dark lip colour. This lipstick would make the perfect winter shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 7:32:00 AM More reviews by AdelaideHanoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I have bought two colours of this lipstick: 991 Perfecto and 865 Collection.

I really like the texture and feel of this lipstick. It glides on perfectly and looks flawless even without lip-liner. The colour range is beautiful, with colours ranging from deep plum to bright pink. I personally feel a little tingly sensation whenever I apply this. I don't know if it's a minor allergic reaction - or just a plump-effect that's supposed to enhance your natural pout. The package is also very elegant - very mirror-y and shimmery.

Overall one of my favourite lipsticks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Dior Addict in Pink Cherie #368
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Truly this color is perfect for my NC20-25 skin tone. Warm pink with a bit of flamingo mixed with warm beige. A fun everyday color that makes my skin look great. If I had the money I would invest in Basic and Model too. I hope to add two more colors for the every day office look.

When I first put this on the thought that came to my mind was this was smooth like butter on my lips. A wonderful treat! This lasts and lasts and lasts.. I found even after a cup of coffee my lips looked great. Sure a little left on my mug but no lipstick can pass that test. There is no annoying scent. And for once a lipstick that does not dry out my lips. No rough, flakey painful hurting lips. Do they feel Sticky? Yes a tiny bit sticky but I would rather have a smidge of slickness rather than chapped painful lips. Not sure how this will be in winter. That will be a huge test. Don't bother putting lip gloss on top, you won't need it. This stuff is glossy enough. The lipstick smooths on nicely and covers easily. I have lips that are in their 40s so I need to really cover any tiny imperfections and wrinkles. I love that this stays where you put it. I have not had it stuck to my teeth or running past my lip lines.

Will I buy this again. YES, YES, YES... Just wish they were not $31.00 each. At that price we must expect perfection in lasting power, mositure power and pretty power! And Dior does it. They really do. I would say this is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Astrida5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought my dior first dior lipstick a couple of months a go. I own this lipstick in 354 palace. I love lipstick such as this one because it's not too pigmented. This lipstick is great for daywear. When im out for a night i prefer to wear something more pigmented. I have to apply this lipstick each 2 hours. The lasting power is ok but the finish is beautiful. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by mariaiordanova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dior Addict Lipstick 578 DIORKISS was my first lipstick. I bought it last year and I felt immediately in love with it!

It is a very soft lipstick and the color is beautiful. It stays for quite a long time and I really like how it looks on my fair skin. I love using it when my hair is in a ponytail so all the attention can go to this wonderful lipstick. Also, it smells really nice and it feels quite creamy.

Although it is a little bit expensive I think it is absolutely worth it.

I recommend it to everyone who doesn't mind spending a little bit more for quality because that is exactly what I found in my Dior lipsticks. Since I fell in love with this one I couldn't help but purchase more Dior lipsticks but I'll leave those for another review :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

These are hands down my favorite lipsticks for daytime wear because they are:

1) unscented
2) hydrating ++
3) have pleasingly aesthetic packaging
4) have a great colour range
5) give a medium shine finish
6) have moderate/mild colour pigmentation so no lip liner needed

These are NOT for people who want a whack of mattified long lasting colour or for people who can't do regular reapplications.
For me this is like a high end moisturising lip balm for grown ups and I love them.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm using this up because I love the color and it was very expensive but I won't buy again. It really isn't taking me long to use this up because I have to reapply so often since the formula doesn't last. I wouldn't be bothered by that so much, except I don't find this to be very moisturizing either. In fact, it does the weird clumpy thing both on my lips and in the tube. The color is beautiful and very current for this summer, so I am just trying to use it up before the next trendy lip color comes in and this gets tossed to the bottom of my lipstick stash.