Dior Addict Lipstick

4.2

Glides on smoothly, very moisturizing, but does not last long, so I need to reapply it every 2-3 hours. I will probably repurchase because the colour 612 looks great on my lips and is so easy to apply when in hurry.

I have one of the recently relaunched Dior Addict Lipsticks in Be Dior, the colour that J. Law sports in the spot for this range. I find the colour buildable, versatile and very flattering on my fair skin with yellow undertones (I match Bobbi Brown foundation in Sand). It also delivers on its promise of a moisturising formula, and has a light, balmy texture on my lips.

Though the first application tugged a little, it gained more slip after my body heat softened it. I like that instead of delivering opaque pigmentation in 1 swipe, the opacity can be finely controlled by layering. This range goes on really smoothly but I think the brighter colours (eg. Be Dior, Dior Kiss, Riviera) complement the buildable formula. It has a demi-gloss finish that lasts for up to 3 hours on me; the colour itself lasts for over 5 hours if I don't eat oily food.

I really love the packaging; it might be bulky for some, but the way it allows me to open and close the lipstick feels extremely beautiful and satisfying. I definitely feel like I'm using an SGD48 lipstick!

I think this range suits those who prefer being able to gradually build up lip colour, prefer non-matte finishes or like the gradient lip look.

I have two of them singuliere and door kiss. They are really moisturizing but they are not longlasting.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this lipstick in 663 Rose Broderie which is a pinky/mauvey colour with slighly cool undertones on me! It has a slighty powdery scent and taste. Which both lasts the whole time you wear the lippy. It lasts about two hours on me and is drying over time.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very smooth, moisturizing lipstick. It's for the people who hate lipstick and want something weightless on their lips. It's also for people who want to wear lipstick but have very dry, flaky lips because it won't emphasize any cracks or flakes on your lips at all. It has a very sheer, creamy formula that doesn't go on patchy and is so luxurious feeling. I only took off only lippie because it;s not very long lasting. After eating and drinking it lasts about 3.5 hours on me. I am very neat with food and drinks so this is unusual with me. It might be because I have the color Princess, which is a light pink and light colors never last as long as dark ones. Also, the packaging is bulky which is sort of irritating. All in all, I recommend it because it is a beautiful formula.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Dior gas a few of my favourite lipsticks. The formula is smooth, fragrance and flavor free and comes in a great range of colours. It is long-wearing provided you are not eating and really not a much other than lip stains last through meals. The price point is, something people tend to cringe about. I personally do not think it is too much. I guess it depends on you.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I received #578 (Dior Kiss) as part of a bonus perk at Sephora. It's a sheer pink lipstick that looks brighter in the tube than it actually is. It goes on rather light but this particular shade doesn't build up very well...good if you're looking for something subtle, not as good if you're looking for drama. Frequent reapplications are a must.

Not bad...perhaps down the road I may be persuaded to try another color.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is perfect! great looking, unscented, no taste, non drying. i am very happy with it. i bought 535 tailleur bar and in love with the color. i have trouble wearing lipstick because of the smell and taste and surprise that dior addict is perfect for this. i used to use shu uemura but now they only have it online and it is impossible to choose the color from online, so happy that dior is unscented and no taste and good color selection. tips: putting a lip balm prior this lipstick would give a much better look to your lips. it is very expensive but i have a feeling that i would use this a lot more than other ones that are cheaper.

Bought this in the shade 553 Princess. It's a lovely sparkly cool pink which enhances the colour of my lips. I do have a darker upper lip than lower lip and this lipstick does help even this out although a few coats are needed. The pigmentation isn't amazing but it is buildable. It is really moisturizing and lasts quite long if I do not eat or drink. I prefer dior rouge over this as for brighter colours or for events as it has a greater pigmentation but for an everyday MLBB, this is great.

A sheer lipstick - not for those who want solid colour! For me, this is the only lipstick I buy, it gives a lovely tint to the lips. I have over 10 in my collection and I'll be adding more come pay day. The only gripe I have is that the nude colours tend to lack staying power and I find myself reapplying every 4 hrs or so. Still, the darker ones do tend to stay on lip.

Recommended for Medium Skin