January 28, 2015 | 1969 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick - Myth

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2015 1:23:00 PM More reviews by EllieRichardsxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

I was worried about using this lipstick at first as so many people said that It's way too pale and just looks like you've put concealer all over your lips, but personaly I love it! it's one of my favourite lipsticks that I own, you can also use it with a lip liner, I sometimes use it alone or with my MAC half red lip liner which I think was from a limited edition collection, this lipstick is great, as said before with some lipsticks they can make your lips a little dry, so I either use a carmex lip balm or my cocoabutter balm before I put on any kind of lipgloss or lipstick :))

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2015 1:48:00 AM More reviews by cocolynn66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick!!! great for woc with a brown lip liner. It is a satin finish,highly pigmented, so it goes on kind of matte, but not drying at all and lasts A LONG TIME without fading. I also own Ruby Woo as well as CYY, and I love those as well! These high end lipsticks are totally worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by caitlynbruh

I love, love, LOVE this lipstick. I like to have that "washed out" look, but my skin is fair-medium (leaning more on the fair side) and it's the perfect nude for me. It's not very drying either. A bit expensive though...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick looks like I smeared a concealer all over my lips! So drying. I also dislike the brown/coral undertone. Maybe it's great for darker skin tones, not sure why it is so popular. I am pretty light, so it looked u glyon me. But if you have a dark skin tone, I think this could look good - maybe with some lipgloss on top.
I prefer Fleshpot - it has pink undertone and it looks much nicer on light skin types - more natural too.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by MaxStarz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a medium skin tone and i bought Myth on a whim to be honest. Well all i can say is I looked like I had just eaten a sugar donught when I put it on my lips. It made me look so washed out and it was too light for me.I then figured a way to make it work for me.Now i line my lips with a dark brown liner then I apply Revlons Mink lipstick then i finally put Myth on top. With this I achieve an ombre-nude look.I would never wear Myth jist on its on because of my skin tone but mixing it with Mink has worked for me

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

ho.ly.hell. Myth is a must have nude. It's creamy, acts like an Amplified, and very neutral (in terms of coolness/warm was - I would recommend this for every skin tone). Like any MAC lipstick I've taken a whiff of, it has no strange aroma. Highly pigmented & lasts nicely for hours when wearing a liner. I use Essence's "nude" liner for only $1.50 - couldn't be happier! Also super purdy with Stone lip liner (MAC) underneath!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by sanjagoran

Im always watching on Myth, online, it looks gorgeus, but I think its not nice without darker lipliner and glos overtop, becouse it washes out so much... But maybe the best nude ive ever seen... Anybody tried NYX Matte lipstick in shade Shy? I think it may be dupe for Myth....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've had this lipstick for about a year and I bearly reached for it, until now. I have discovered that for me to pull it off I have to use darker nude/mauve lipliner and blend it with a lip brush to give it that ombréish look. It is now one of my fav lip looks! I will be using it much more now. If you have this problem because it looks too much like concealer I suggest you give it another shot with a nice lipliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought this product because I have naturally very plump rose lips so when I do a dramatic dark eye I like to have a nude lip with it. I find that this lipstick is almost too nude for my skin. I have fair skin and I tried this and it went on okay, I looked a bit sick almost and then it dried my lips. It's very obvious where the line of where the lipstick ends because if I open my mouth there's a big white line where the lipstick is, not cute. When it dries out a bit it looks like you have flakies on the sides of your mouth. Not happy with the lipstick but the color is okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

Gotta put a brown lip liner then myth then blend its pretty otherwise its not an appealing color it looks a mess without liner.