November 29, 2014 | 962 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick - Myth

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick looks like I smeared a concealer all over my lips! So drying. I also dislike the brown/coral undertone. Maybe it's great for darker skin tones, not sure why it is so popular. I am pretty light, so it looked u glyon me. But if you have a dark skin tone, I think this could look good - maybe with some lipgloss on top.
I prefer Fleshpot - it has pink undertone and it looks much nicer on light skin types - more natural too.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by MaxStarz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a medium skin tone and i bought Myth on a whim to be honest. Well all i can say is I looked like I had just eaten a sugar donught when I put it on my lips. It made me look so washed out and it was too light for me.I then figured a way to make it work for me.Now i line my lips with a dark brown liner then I apply Revlons Mink lipstick then i finally put Myth on top. With this I achieve an ombre-nude look.I would never wear Myth jist on its on because of my skin tone but mixing it with Mink has worked for me

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

ho.ly.hell. Myth is a must have nude. It's creamy, acts like an Amplified, and very neutral (in terms of coolness/warm was - I would recommend this for every skin tone). Like any MAC lipstick I've taken a whiff of, it has no strange aroma. Highly pigmented & lasts nicely for hours when wearing a liner. I use Essence's "nude" liner for only $1.50 - couldn't be happier! Also super purdy with Stone lip liner (MAC) underneath!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by sanjagoran

Im always watching on Myth, online, it looks gorgeus, but I think its not nice without darker lipliner and glos overtop, becouse it washes out so much... But maybe the best nude ive ever seen... Anybody tried NYX Matte lipstick in shade Shy? I think it may be dupe for Myth....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've had this lipstick for about a year and I bearly reached for it, until now. I have discovered that for me to pull it off I have to use darker nude/mauve lipliner and blend it with a lip brush to give it that ombréish look. It is now one of my fav lip looks! I will be using it much more now. If you have this problem because it looks too much like concealer I suggest you give it another shot with a nice lipliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought this product because I have naturally very plump rose lips so when I do a dramatic dark eye I like to have a nude lip with it. I find that this lipstick is almost too nude for my skin. I have fair skin and I tried this and it went on okay, I looked a bit sick almost and then it dried my lips. It's very obvious where the line of where the lipstick ends because if I open my mouth there's a big white line where the lipstick is, not cute. When it dries out a bit it looks like you have flakies on the sides of your mouth. Not happy with the lipstick but the color is okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

Gotta put a brown lip liner then myth then blend its pretty otherwise its not an appealing color it looks a mess without liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by DanicaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm always on the hunt for a nude lipstick, but one that doesn't look like i'm just using concealer, and doesn't go all cakey. This so far, has been the best one i have purchased. The only negative things i have to say are; It is fairly drying, its a satin lipstick, so this should be expected, and putting a little lip gloss over top isn't a big deal. To me anyways. And then the only other thing is on my skin, it almost looks a tad orange. I'm assuming it has some peach undertones to it, and against my skin it definitely shows. Doesn't overly bother me though, i will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

'Myth' is amazing! I wanted a nude lipstick, but not a concealer-ish nude lipstick, if you get what I mean. 'Myth' is a nude lipstick, but it has some pink undertones to it. The pink undertones helps me not look like a corpse, lol. It looks really good when you wear bronzer and just a hint of mascara on your eyes. I would totally re-purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by tyan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this but I don’t wear it alone – it’s too pale. Myth is a pale peachy nude which washes me out even my skin tone is already quite fair. However, it is good for mixing up with other colors. I usually use Myth to lighten up my darker lipsticks because I prefer “nuder” shades. As it is a satin finish, it is pretty drying. Just make sure you prime your lips well or you may feel uncomfortable after a while.