MAC Satin Lipstick - Myth

castor oil, trioctydodecyl citrate, glyceryl triacetyl hydroxysterate, candellla wax, octydodecanol, silica, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, cetyl ricinoleate, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, vanillin.

on 8/30/2015 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is amazing! The only lipstick I ever use and I'm obsessed with the Kylie Jenner look and I use this to recreate the look. I paid it with the Spice liner from Mac cause if you don't it'll look like pale concealer so first your the lip balm primer from Mac Then line it with spice then fill it in with myth using a lip brush then touch is off by placing a tissue on top and dusting translucent powder lightly to make the colour stay ( make up artist trick) lastly use the spice liner to touch up on the edges and Cupid's bow. Enjoy

on 8/25/2015 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really want to love this product as I've read so many positive reviews.. but I don't :(

I bought this as a nude day-to-day colour but on me it looks like I'm a 12 year old girl with concealer lips! I'm not sure if it's my skin tone or I'm wearing it with the wrong liner but I just look AWFUL with this on. I'm an NW25-30 depending on the time of year and I tried it with the Boldly Bare liner.

I'd love someone to advise me on how to wear this shade as I do really want to love it!

on 5/28/2015 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm NC37-NC40 and I love nude lips, on its own this looks awful, but I wear it with Stripdown Liner and then apply C-Thru Lipglass over the top and it's utterly perfect. I wear this everyday. Highly recommend.

on 5/17/2015 1:43:00 PM

I've just finished my first tube of this, and I've only ever finished one lipstick before which was a discontinued Estee Lauder one. Myth is a fantastic nude. I'm pale, really pale with cool undertones, for example, NW13 is too dark for me, yet there are tricks to making Myth work on pale skin. I understand why other users have commented saying that it washes them out, I was totally freaked out by my 'concealer' lips the first time I tried it as well. But...the lovely MUA informed me that with the MAC lip liner in 'subculture' this becomes a beautiful cool peach shade that totally compliments us fair ladies. It is also a shade that is suitable for every day wear and work due to it's sharp appearance. I feel great when I wear Myth and Subculture together, really compliments a dark smoky eye. Can't wait to re-purchase this.

on 5/17/2015 4:28:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this for very particular looks, and it was an exact dupe of Kat Von D's Agatha lipstick, but to be completely frank you can't wear this everyday. This lipstick will take forever to finish, and that's why I wouldn't rebuy it. I wish this was sold as a mini, because then it would be perfect.

on 4/19/2015 7:43:00 PM

This color looks horrendous on my very fair skin tone. I don't know why, but I can't stand Mac lipsticks. They're overpriced for their cheap quality and the colors look cheap. Will definitely not repurchase.

on 4/13/2015 10:52:00 PM

I love this lipstick! Faithfully been wearing this everyday for 3 or 4 years. I use ROCKIN ROSE LIPLINER from the drug store and a nude lipgloss on top. Absolutely goergous color!!!

on 3/25/2015 3:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a must have lipstick for me. It's my second tube and when I run out of it I'm definitely gonna get another one.
I'm a medium skin tone but wearing my fake tan most of the time. When I was thinking of buying I was affraid that the color was going to be too light for me and yes it is very light so I'd never wear this lipstick without a lipliner. I like to pair it with oak or whirl lipliner by mac.
The funny thing is that most of the time I just mix it with another lipsticks to achieve the color that I like, very rarely as a lipstick itself. It became a part of my makeup routine and when I'm all done I always grab it in the end and apply it in the middle of my lips to add some more definition and make them appear fuller. I love full big lips and myth definitely serves this purpose.
Myth is very versatile and I like to play with the colors to get the exact look I want, mute down darker lipsticks or contour my lips like I already mentioned. The finish is satin which is perfect for this too.
I'm convinced this piece should be a part of everyone's makeup collection and I find it one of the most essential items of my makeup bag.
Too bad Mac is so expensive here in Europe, for the lipstick it's usually 20 euros which is approx. 22 dollars.
Anyways I love this lippie and there's no wonder why it's become one of the bestselling ones by Mac.

I got this as a present from my friends since I was looking for a nude lipstick. At first I thought it was way too pale and washed me out (since I have quite fair skin). It doesn't look nice as an opaque colour on me. Then I applied it more sheer and it looks a bit nicer! Can also top with pale pink gloss. Good for heavy eye makeup and flushed cheeks days.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I was in desperate need for a nude lipstick and after a little searching online, this one was highly recommended and it's a great product. Perfect for when you need some sort of lip coverage but don't want a colour. Looks best when you have heavy eye make-up or some sort of colour in your overall look.

Pros:
- great colour
- easy to apply
- long lasting

Cons:
-none

Overall:
- there's honestly not much to say about this product, just a great nude lipstick if you need one. 100% would recommend to buy.

Recommended for Medium Skin