MAC Lipglass in Prrr

4.1

on 6/19/2015 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This lipgloss does nothing for me. It's very sticky and it dries to weird pink particles on my lips. It enhances any dryness I have and the color is too light for my skin tone. It's too frosty compared to what I think it was (a real nude). I won't repurchase.

on 6/5/2015 2:07:00 PM

I went through a couple tubes of this back in the day, and I've been lemming it again for some reason so I picked up a fresh Prrr. I'm on the *verge* of being over a matte lip, and this lipgloss is the opposite of everything I've been into lately. It's a very shimmery fleshtoned-peachy-pink shade a couple of notches lighter than my natural lip color, and it is my everything right now. It makes lips glow -- it's very fresh looking. Indoors it looks nice enough, but in the right light your lips will look like magical halo angel lips.

The MAC lipglass formula is sticky, creamy, and lasts longer than any other gloss I've ever tried. I always need a base of balm or liner or else it gets goopy and won't spread easily onto lips. It's $16, which is only a few bucks more than some drugstore glosses at this point in time, smells like vanilla, has no taste, no grit, and comes in some bomb shades.

I have olive skin and very dark pink lips naturally, and while Prrr looks good on me, I am envisioning all you lighter toned babes rocking it hard. It's very early 2000s Britney...if that's not your thing leave it alone haha ;)

on 12/26/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love love love. I have been wearing this color since Highschool. I am 26 years old. I am a nc40-42. I can't put enough on. I have pink lips already with this on top I get a nice frosty shine. I'm ok with the stickiness because it last longer. This is my favorite lipglass. Must buy holy grail for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have to say, Im not a huge fan of the cosistancy of these glosses because I find the models hair gets stuck too easily during photo shoots. But I do love the color of this gloss. Very nice on many different skintones, and looks beautiful over lipsticks. A must for any MUA's kit!

on 12/2/2014 3:47:00 AM

I love MAC Prrr as much as I love my NARS Orgasm lipgloss. I'm a sucker for peachy pink lip glosses and this one is beautiful. Colour payoff is very good and thankfully there is no glitter. It's a little sticky as true of MAC lipglasses, but it does stay on longer. Will buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Ugh, I'm so mad at myself for waiting so long to buy this. I found my old tube of Rimmel Lip Vinyl in Eastend Snob, and while I was mourning the fact that it's been discontinued, I remembered that I bought it in the first place because I heard it was a Prrr dupe. I don't know that I've ever duped a less expensive product with a MORE expensive one, but in this case I was super jazzed and off to the MAC store I went.

While Eastend Snob was a worthy dupe for costing less than half the price of a lipglass, Prrr is definitely worth the price difference. The pigmentation is great - I have pretty darkly pigmented lips, and it's sheer enough to look natural while still downplaying my natural lip color. I'm NC25 and it's just a great, peachy-pink natural nude. It's frosty for sure. I was going to say I don't notice it much but really, I've just developed a liking for frosty lip looks. If it helps, it's more of a shimmery, sophisticated frost.

Standard lipglass warnings apply, the formula is thick and sticky but it stays put for 4-ish hours. I don't have to fuss with it as much as with pale nude glosses, but it gives a similar look. Probably going to wear this every day this week.

on 12/6/2013 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't really like the lipglass formula...waayyy to sticky!
But i love this color soooo much that i just deal with it.

I don't like pinky colors but because this is a light pinky beige color it suits my yellow skintone very well.
Get lots of compliment wearing it.
I have repurchased this 3 times already.

only thing i don't like is that when you get towards the end the lipglass gets very goopy and nasty.....like i said..i hate the formula!

on 11/2/2013 9:51:00 PM

This lipgloss was kind of hard to use at first. It was too frosty for my orginal intended use, but I managed to get to work with cork l/l. Now I love it and I probably would buy it again once it runs out.

on 11/2/2013 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

thought the pinky colour is lovely and brings out my other features. i like the consistency and how it felt and i didnt feel it was too sticky either

on 10/24/2013 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

One of my favorite lip glosses of all time.The color is a shiny baby pink.Not frosty and not to sticky.A sheer to medium coverage.I wear it just about it everyday.Color goes great with my skin tone.Its a winner!

Recommended for Medium Skin