January 28, 2015 | 1449 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Prrr

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Triggah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love love. I have been wearing this color since Highschool. I am 26 years old. I am a nc40-42. I can't put enough on. I have pink lips already with this on top I get a nice frosty shine. I'm ok with the stickiness because it last longer. This is my favorite lipglass. Must buy holy grail for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by jakelovesmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have to say, Im not a huge fan of the cosistancy of these glosses because I find the models hair gets stuck too easily during photo shoots. But I do love the color of this gloss. Very nice on many different skintones, and looks beautiful over lipsticks. A must for any MUA's kit!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

I love MAC Prrr as much as I love my NARS Orgasm lipgloss. I'm a sucker for peachy pink lip glosses and this one is beautiful. Colour payoff is very good and thankfully there is no glitter. It's a little sticky as true of MAC lipglasses, but it does stay on longer. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by violetfairygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh, I'm so mad at myself for waiting so long to buy this. I found my old tube of Rimmel Lip Vinyl in Eastend Snob, and while I was mourning the fact that it's been discontinued, I remembered that I bought it in the first place because I heard it was a Prrr dupe. I don't know that I've ever duped a less expensive product with a MORE expensive one, but in this case I was super jazzed and off to the MAC store I went.

While Eastend Snob was a worthy dupe for costing less than half the price of a lipglass, Prrr is definitely worth the price difference. The pigmentation is great - I have pretty darkly pigmented lips, and it's sheer enough to look natural while still downplaying my natural lip color. I'm NC25 and it's just a great, peachy-pink natural nude. It's frosty for sure. I was going to say I don't notice it much but really, I've just developed a liking for frosty lip looks. If it helps, it's more of a shimmery, sophisticated frost.

Standard lipglass warnings apply, the formula is thick and sticky but it stays put for 4-ish hours. I don't have to fuss with it as much as with pale nude glosses, but it gives a similar look. Probably going to wear this every day this week.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by ChichiV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't really like the lipglass formula...waayyy to sticky!
But i love this color soooo much that i just deal with it.

I don't like pinky colors but because this is a light pinky beige color it suits my yellow skintone very well.
Get lots of compliment wearing it.
I have repurchased this 3 times already.

only thing i don't like is that when you get towards the end the lipglass gets very goopy and nasty.....like i said..i hate the formula!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lipgloss was kind of hard to use at first. It was too frosty for my orginal intended use, but I managed to get to work with cork l/l. Now I love it and I probably would buy it again once it runs out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

thought the pinky colour is lovely and brings out my other features. i like the consistency and how it felt and i didnt feel it was too sticky either

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite lip glosses of all time.The color is a shiny baby pink.Not frosty and not to sticky.A sheer to medium coverage.I wear it just about it everyday.Color goes great with my skin tone.Its a winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

What a beautiful color and compliments any eyeshadow color perfectly. Its a neutral subtle pink shade with high pigmentation and shine to it and matches perfect for every skin tone. The Texture is perfect and not sticky. This is a recommended color being that it is so versatile and an everyday wearable shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have repurchased this gloss a few times and I do like it worn alone or over a nude lipstick. The shimmery peachy-pink colour works well for my complexion, love the formula, and delicious vanilla scent.