January 29, 2015 | 2100 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 6:28:00 PM More reviews by lolarica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

HOLY GRAIL HAND CREAM. Completely unscented, so if you like aromatic hand creams then this isn't for you (or, layer it under the stinky stuff?). Because it's unscented, even my dad adores it. It's lightweight yet SUPER hydrating, no greasy residue, just wonderful smoothness. Essential for use after washing hands and a great size for your handbag/desk drawer (I keep tubes of this everywhere). Reasonably priced, but Eucerin run coupons a lot too, so you should never have to buy it full price. Love love love love.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 10:03:00 AM More reviews by reggiemoon

I spent like twenty minutes debating between which hand cream to get yesterday at ulta. Its so hard! Some are too greasy, some are so scented and hurt cracked skin, some don't moisturize and dome are just so expensive. I almost bought a twenty dollar body shop tube but decided to give eucerin pkus intensive repair hand creme a try instead. It was a blind buy because its a drugstore product with no tester. It was totally the better buy of like six or seven fancier and pricer hand creams I sampled in the store. Its not too light or heavy and its not irritating at all. I used to get a different hand cream everytime I ran out but I think I will stick to this one from now on. Also I love that the price is so reasonable for something I buy three times or so during the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by 4Everlasting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG hand cream. I've tried so many, but nothing works better than this one. I have terribly dry hands, especially in the Winter. This creme fixes that after just one use. It truly provides deep an long-lasting hydration.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by letyeu

Best hand cream…gel creme texture absorbs quickly and works quickly. No scent and even though it's plain, it really, really works. I have lots of hand creams lying around the house but I always reach for this one (especially when my hands are chapped).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Inuki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my HG hand products. I have chronically dry hands and cuticles that peel. I use this hand cream mostly in the evenings because it contains AHA which causes sun sensitivity. This hand cream is not greasy and absorbs into the skin fairly quickly. Typically I massage almond oil into my cuticles, apply this cream and then top with Shea butter. During the day I stick with Vaseline on damp skin after washing my hands and SS. This routine has really made a difference in how my cuticles look.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Celestila

In the winter, my hands get so dry, red, and flaky that it hurts. I bought this one day and within literally two applications my hands were nearly returned to their original state. Since then it is a staple in my winter skincare regimen. I like to apply it before sleeping. It's not greasy and absorbs quickly, so you can definitely carry it around with you and apply it as you need it.

The reason I took off one lippie is that this season I've noticed something different about my reaction to the product. When I first apply it, my hands turns extremely red and burn. It feels like needles are pricking my skin over and over for about 5 minutes. I'm not sure if this happens with anyone else, but I may have to find a new favorite because my reaction worries me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the hype is real! its lightweight going on without leaving any residue but moisturizes fantastically. cured the stubborn patches of eczema on my hand after two uses. i am recommending this to everyone i know and hoping they never discontinue it! i have tried every hand lotion and cream from drugstore to high end and this one tops them all...i'll never try another!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 5:46:00 AM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This was a free gift with my skin calming moisturizer. This is magical, instant soft skin, no grease, using it on my horribly dry elbows, hands and arms. I can't believe I never tried this before. Fragrance Free too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by sophie_lapin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I never reviewed this- my HG hand cream! I've been using this for YEARS and there is nothing better.
Non greasy, moisturizing, and protective. It lasts! You will see results immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by dmd1

This is the only hand cream that works for my extremely dry skin. I pray they never discontinue it!!