November 27, 2014 | 1449 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Celestila

In the winter, my hands get so dry, red, and flaky that it hurts. I bought this one day and within literally two applications my hands were nearly returned to their original state. Since then it is a staple in my winter skincare regimen. I like to apply it before sleeping. It's not greasy and absorbs quickly, so you can definitely carry it around with you and apply it as you need it.

The reason I took off one lippie is that this season I've noticed something different about my reaction to the product. When I first apply it, my hands turns extremely red and burn. It feels like needles are pricking my skin over and over for about 5 minutes. I'm not sure if this happens with anyone else, but I may have to find a new favorite because my reaction worries me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the hype is real! its lightweight going on without leaving any residue but moisturizes fantastically. cured the stubborn patches of eczema on my hand after two uses. i am recommending this to everyone i know and hoping they never discontinue it! i have tried every hand lotion and cream from drugstore to high end and this one tops them all...i'll never try another!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 5:46:00 AM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This was a free gift with my skin calming moisturizer. This is magical, instant soft skin, no grease, using it on my horribly dry elbows, hands and arms. I can't believe I never tried this before. Fragrance Free too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by sophie_lapin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I never reviewed this- my HG hand cream! I've been using this for YEARS and there is nothing better.
Non greasy, moisturizing, and protective. It lasts! You will see results immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by dmd1

This is the only hand cream that works for my extremely dry skin. I pray they never discontinue it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 9:07:00 AM More reviews by cbaker6653

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this several times! I use it year-round, but especially during winter months when my skin is super dry. I work in a kitchen and my hands are always getting wet. The backs of my hands get dry, chapped, and very irritated during winter. This lotion heals and soothes everything. I buy the small purse-size bottle and apply it throughout the day. It has a nice, soft, moisturizer feel. It is not greasy or "slick" feeling at all, and it absorbs fairly quickly. Before bed, I slather on a generous amount. I always wake up with baby soft hands!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by ylrebmik7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Lately as I'm getting older, I've been focusing on finding the very best hand cream and this is the closest I've got so far. My dermatologist has a bunch of samples as I leave the office - this was one of them. I've tried all kinds of lotions and I've decided, I don't care how they smell, I just want my hands to feel as soft and hydrated as possible. This was just under $5 at Walmart for a 2.7 oz size. Mine doesn't say "Plus" on it - it reads "Eucerin Intensive Repair Extra-Enriched Hand Creme". I also noticed a couple of the guys at the office have it on their desks - guys are so simple but they tend to find the right products. (I also use the Gillette Mach 3 razors BTW). I don't have super dry skin, but I think washing your hands a lot tends to dry them out. I'm also switching away from normal hand soaps and I'm only going to be purchasing soaps with lotion, aloe or some type of moisturizers in them. Soap in general is drying. With the latest research on anti-bacterial soaps being somewhat unhealthy, I'm completely steering clear of those. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by monka191

It is a good hand cream, however I am finding it quite pricey, just like other Eucerin products.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best hand creams ever! I think everybody should get this, lol! Putting this hand cream on is like dipping your hands in a cool sea of moisture, it's that refreshing. Perfect relief for dryness. It also leaves a soft film on and doesn't dissipate into nothingness like so many other creams.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This little gem has been a steady in my bag and on my work desk for good reason- it just works, leaving my skin soft and moisturized. My only wishes are 1.) that we had the option of purchasing it in a larger container with a pump, and 2.) that Eucerin make more of these so that they aren't so hard to find. They sell out so quickly!