April 17, 2014 | 1910 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder in Medium

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by JMG2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this bronzer every day and I switch between Chanel and BB. I am Korean and use Dior Skin 040 foundation and this is perfect bronzer year round. I use the BB Bronzer brush and it is the perfect brush for bronzer. It is matte and looks very natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Tinevw00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont use many bobbi products but this bronzer i absolutely love! This is my 2nd time around purchasing it. I have a very light complexion and black hair so this is not too dark for me. I highly recommend it. Ps: it goes on very Matte! Love it in summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Aurai

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. I wear it all over my face and can use it all year long. Looks very natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by strawberriez880

This is my first bronzer and I absolutely love it! The shade compliments my skin tone perfectly. It's pigmented, yet not ridiculously so that one swipe of brush gives you an opaque colour. It looks natural, 100% matte and I adore it. I use this basically every day after applying foundation. The packaging is great too - easy to open and close, the lid is secure and firm.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by marisaew1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have test-driven twice now. Both times it looks very natural without any oxidation on my nc25 skin. BF said I looked like I had a tan, so apparently color is a good match. Taking one lippie off because it can look red/ruddy if applied incorrectly. I plan to buy today, along with the BB bronzer brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by sandrap0209

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer, the color match perfect with your skin looks very natural not orange at all!! also its perfect for countouring.Its a must in my every day makeup!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great bronzer for the winter months when my skin is lighter. During the summer, it's a little too pale as a bronzer when I'm tanned. I'm a MAC NC30/C3. I love that it's matte and stays on all day without turning colour. The colour is a natural tan shade and you can build up the pigment.
The packaging is bulky and hopefully BB will revamp it for a more sleek look in the future. Love, love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by bionicbigjames

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After many years of searching, I think I may have finally found my HG bronzer. I am not surprised one bit that it would be from Bobbi Brown. It is one of my favorite brands for a reason, after all. I love that it's matte and the red-brown shade is perfect for my light skintone. It emulates my natural tan perfectly, which is brown with slight red undertones. So if that is how your tan looks, this color will look wonderful on you too! I purchased mine through Bobbi Brown's website and paid around $33. A little steep, but completely worth it! You get a lot of product, as the pan is quite large. I have read some MUA'ers complain about the bulkiness of the packaging and while I can certainly see why it may bother those who want to carry this in their bag, I find that I like the packaging. That's just me though. It is round, black & glossy and so far, it has also been sturdy. I think it is very pretty. One more thing: don't let the dark color in the pan frighten you. While it isn't super sheer either, the color is still very buildable. It goes on beautifully!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by showSTOPPER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

BUY IT! Honestly best bronzer I've ever used. I went to Fiji recently and wanted something I could use on my face to match my body, I bought this at duty free Sydney before I left and so glad I did. I used Hoola for years, and have tried several others but they just do not compare. This is the perfect tan colour, not unnaturally brown but an actual TAN, not orange, not much red, but tan. I am fair but this can take me from pale to medium and still look very very natural. I use this with the big 'bronzer' brush from ecotools which is great for powder as well and its so big you just need a little bronzer to sweep all round the face for a sunkissed look. Absolutely perfect, now I'm back in Sydney and still using this but more lightly in winter! So versatile.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great bronzer. Works out as a good price purely because a little goes a long way. Have had this months, use it daily and still looks brand new.