August 1, 2014 | 1711 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder in Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Jdeliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it! Matte finish, great to contour your face and blends lovely with pink and peachy blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 5:14:00 AM More reviews by chlodewick21

this is by a mile, my favourite high end bronzer! this colour is perfect for me, it is not to dark or to orange, its perfectly bronzed, i bought this product after it was recommened to me by a family member, i went to buy it and was a little shocked about the price as i found this was alot for a bronzer, however i found this product was well worth the money (27) and i will continue to use it, the finish is excellent, it glides onto your skin brilliantly, it also comes with a compact mirror which is very useful when travelling or on the go, i got the shade medium and its fabulous,

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Asianlily

I have this bronzer in both Medium and Golden Light. Medium is better for the warmer months when I've got a little more colour to my skin. When I'm paler, this goes on a tad muddy which is a shame. It blends beautifully and completely matte, making it perfect for every day use. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

I was never a big bronzer person but this is a very believable bronzer. Looks like i literally just came back from the beach. It is not orange or dirt colored and no shimmer. Its sheer and buildable, I do find the brush used makes a difference though in how it applies. Its very expensive though, but will last years. I did find it is very similar to my Balm Bahama Mama bronzer, the Balm one has more shimmer but it is $20 vs $38 !! I am nc-30-35 for reference. Medium tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by TexasTracy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had been using the Rimmel bronzer and although it's okay I didn't feel like it was a believable tan...So I was on the quest for a better quality bronzer and thanks to Pixiwoo and Wayne Goss, I decided on this one and I'm so glad I did! Completely realistic tanning results! Incredible! I had no idea bronzer could look so good (which is why I was late getting in on the bronzing trend) As far as color goes, the medium color is terrifying in the pan but goes on sheer and works with my extremely warm toned skin (C3). Pixiwoo has an excellent detailed video that not only helps with color choices but also application. It's a little pricey but whatcha gonna do? I love it and will buy again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by JMG2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this bronzer every day and I switch between Chanel and BB. I am Korean and use Dior Skin 040 foundation and this is perfect bronzer year round. I use the BB Bronzer brush and it is the perfect brush for bronzer. It is matte and looks very natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Tinevw00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont use many bobbi products but this bronzer i absolutely love! This is my 2nd time around purchasing it. I have a very light complexion and black hair so this is not too dark for me. I highly recommend it. Ps: it goes on very Matte! Love it in summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Aurai

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. I wear it all over my face and can use it all year long. Looks very natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by strawberriez880

This is my first bronzer and I absolutely love it! The shade compliments my skin tone perfectly. It's pigmented, yet not ridiculously so that one swipe of brush gives you an opaque colour. It looks natural, 100% matte and I adore it. I use this basically every day after applying foundation. The packaging is great too - easy to open and close, the lid is secure and firm.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by marisaew1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have test-driven twice now. Both times it looks very natural without any oxidation on my nc25 skin. BF said I looked like I had a tan, so apparently color is a good match. Taking one lippie off because it can look red/ruddy if applied incorrectly. I plan to buy today, along with the BB bronzer brush.