April 24, 2014 | 1910 users online

Styling Products - The Body Shop - Brazil Nut Define and No Frizz Styling Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Tuigirl26

This product does not fight frizz or change the condition of my wavy hair at all. A waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Hairproductaddict

I have coarse and very frizzy hair. I've finished a whole bottle of this product but it didn't do wonders on my hair like it did on other reviewers. It didn't do anything to tame my frizz either. The only thing I like about the product is the smell haha..so i will definitely not buy this product again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by MiddleCyclone

An amazing and incredible product from The Body Shop!

This literally saved my hair. My hair was parched, dry, fuzzy and damaged from too much heat styling and too much highlighting. Using this near daily for a week has transformed my hair into smooth sleek softness. It's amazing!! It also has a beautiful fresh scent.

My only criticism is that I wish it could come in a bigger package option like many other Body Shop hair products do. I find that using a quarter size dab works the best for my hair length which means that the small tube is running out quickly. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by ruz

i like!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by itstotallybea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of The Body Shops best product's in my opinion, does exactly what it says on the bottle, after apply my hair feels smoother and healthier. Not only do I use this after a shower but also at night when I braid my hair I use a small amount on the ends and it works perfectly, by morning my hair looks fresh and shiny.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by dejump

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells great, doesnt make hair greasy/sticky after application either on dry or damp hair - but doesn't do much on the frizz and definitely not moisturizing

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by aarthipadhu

I picked up this product at a sale, and was jus trying my luck, like any other time, trying to find a product that would tame my bushy thick and wavy hair. This was an eye opener. Trust me, this product does wonder to your hair. A liitle glob and when applied in damp hair and neatly combed, it tames evenly. If you could use an Anti Frizz shampoo along with this, its the perfect combo! I use L'Oreal Professionel Liss Ultime, same conditioner, and I dont even have to heat dry any more. Worth every penny!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by coldwarkid

I'm MEHH about this product. Unlike most reviewers, it does nothing for my fine frizzy hair. Maybe it's the texture of my hair or the state of my frizz, but it doesn't do anything at all for me. I was hoping this would be a miracle product, since a lot of people absolutely adore this. I would say though that I have fewer frizz when I use this. I'm not sure though if it's the after-effect of the Brazilian Blow-out I had about 4 months ago, or the SLS-free shampoo I have switched to, or it's a combination of that plus TBS Brazil Nut, but still I would have preferred zero frizz. It does make my hair more bouncy and wavy but my frizzy hair is the bane of my existence. And if I let my hair down say while shopping, it goes absolutely frizz-crazy, so the only option is to keep it in a ponytail unless I'm at home or sitting comfortably in an air-conditioned office. I haven't tried using this as a hair treatment pre-blow dry and based on the countless magazines I've read that recommended using this as a pre-treatment prior to blow drying, maybe that's the time it would work its magic and then I would consider this a must-have, until then,, not worth the huge price tag!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I like this! I had a gift card and bought this as a 3 for $10 each. It is great as a leave in treatment, isn't too heavy, and smells great. I don't do much with my hair other than comb it, and it really looks nice with this. The smell isn't too heavy and my hair feels very soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by manvisudan87

Dis product is alwaz on my shelf...it makes hair so soft so good..all frizziness goes away but b aware to use only small amount n spread evenly...i love d smell too...its just amazinf