The Body Shop Brazil Nut Define and No Frizz Styling Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/6/2015 4:50:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

this does nothing for me. if anything, it actually just weighs my hair down. I'm only using it cuz I piad for it lol but I do not recommend it for anyone

on 4/27/2015 12:39:00 PM

i looooove this cream.It makes dry hair soo smooth and soft and shine .I can't belive that my hair damaged hair looks so healthy and beautiful.It's a miracle!!The price is ok,in my opinion it's very cheap for what it does...overall a very good cream every hair type and texture.I would by it again!

I have bought this product since last year and i am only using abit of it and leave it on the shelf. i have recently coloured my hair in black shade for twice in April, which has obviously reduce gloss and shine on my hair due to the dark shade. before i use hair dryer or hair curler, i will apply TBS beautifying oil or Spa monoi miracle oil for my hair as i have very dry coarse asian hair which is difficult to be tamed. after styling, i look for the prodicts that i have previously bought to keep my hair in a beautiful, just-come-out-from-salon style. theb i remember this product. i use it on my hair and it gives my hair some gloss and shine although it only tames abit frizziness. i am so happy that it states in the label that it actually helps to protect from heat styling! i m sorry for my hair for not using anything heat styling protector as i dislike wearing too many products on my hair. i m giving crediting to this product as it doesnt weigh dwn my hair to make it grossly oily. so i will use this before i start my blow drying or curling routine everyday!

on 12/29/2013 10:59:00 PM

This product does not fight frizz or change the condition of my wavy hair at all. A waste of money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have coarse and very frizzy hair. I've finished a whole bottle of this product but it didn't do wonders on my hair like it did on other reviewers. It didn't do anything to tame my frizz either. The only thing I like about the product is the smell haha..so i will definitely not buy this product again

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

An amazing and incredible product from The Body Shop!

This literally saved my hair. My hair was parched, dry, fuzzy and damaged from too much heat styling and too much highlighting. Using this near daily for a week has transformed my hair into smooth sleek softness. It's amazing!! It also has a beautiful fresh scent.

My only criticism is that I wish it could come in a bigger package option like many other Body Shop hair products do. I find that using a quarter size dab works the best for my hair length which means that the small tube is running out quickly. :(

on 8/14/2013 11:00:00 PM

i like!!

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

One of The Body Shops best product's in my opinion, does exactly what it says on the bottle, after apply my hair feels smoother and healthier. Not only do I use this after a shower but also at night when I braid my hair I use a small amount on the ends and it works perfectly, by morning my hair looks fresh and shiny.

on 1/27/2013 2:51:00 PM

Smells great, doesnt make hair greasy/sticky after application either on dry or damp hair - but doesn't do much on the frizz and definitely not moisturizing

on 7/23/2012 11:12:00 AM

I picked up this product at a sale, and was jus trying my luck, like any other time, trying to find a product that would tame my bushy thick and wavy hair. This was an eye opener. Trust me, this product does wonder to your hair. A liitle glob and when applied in damp hair and neatly combed, it tames evenly. If you could use an Anti Frizz shampoo along with this, its the perfect combo! I use L'Oreal Professionel Liss Ultime, same conditioner, and I dont even have to heat dry any more. Worth every penny!!

Popular Styling Products