July 28, 2014 | 2043 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Marialeivaaaa

I wouldn't say I love this product but I would say i like it and would repurchase it again. It does keep me matte for a good 4-5 hours before I get shiny but even then I'm still pretty matte. This product is not cakey In fact it's very smooth and soft on the skin as I've experienced. The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging because the lid tends to fall off specially when I'm traveling I have to tape it all up. The pace is good and I would recommend this product to anyone look

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

It looks slightly cakey but does it's job for the most part. I still get oily after several hours though, but that's avoidable with a quick reapplication.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

An oldie but a goodie, I don't use it all the time, but when I do I remember why I've used it for 8 years. It's so cheap, you don't care if you lose or smash it. It does what it claims to do, keep you matte. The packaging sucks though

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by LAYLAADELE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So i have read and read all the comments here and I really want to love this powder, however I applied it this morning at 7:30am and by 9am I was already oily. And I have to say that when i applied it it looked beautiful but if i going to shine within an hour in half i'll get something else and spend more money. Quality isn't the greatest. Also after reading all the ingredients on the package I don't think this will be a good match for my acne-prone skin. A shame because I like the way it looks when first applied. Think I might try Physicians formula.
P.S I used Neutrogena skin clearing powder and love it, but it doesn't last very long either.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Tropicll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have extremely oily skin and this keeps it at bay for about 2-3 hours before reapplication.
I had repurchased this before, but now I've found better, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this again as I would need to top up too frequently.
It's very cheap and good for dry skin people if you just want a setting powder.
Because of all the oils on my face, whenever I apply this in the morning before leaving the house over just concealer, just bb cream or nothing, my face goes very very Cakey and you could tell I was wearing it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by jlxinle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've read many reviews and saw many Youtubers raving about this product but no, it didn't work so well for me. I really wanted this to work and I thought the first one I got was from a bad batch and when I got the next one, the results were the same. Sure, it did make me look good for the first hour but my face wouldn't even look matte at all by the next. It has really poor oil control and I found myself having to touch up almost every hour. For this price, I would recommend Essence's all about matt! powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 6:51:00 AM More reviews by AnnaDavis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great powder. Cheap, and keeps my oily to combination skin matte for a reasonable length of time before reapplication. The only problem I have with it is the packaging. It's very impractical to keep in a makeup bag or handbag as the plastic lid will come off and chunks of powder can be gouged out of the little tray. Also the lid cracks easily. However the powder itself is great, it's just annoying that the packaging is like this. I've repurchased this several times though. If there was a way of depotting it into a little compact I would award this five lippies.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by jaysfan652

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I feel like you get what you pay for with this powder. It makes my skin look extremely cakey and does not really help with shine control. It is an average powder at best. Would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff looked so awful and cakey on my skin. The packaging is also terrible. I definitely prefer Covergirl's CG Smoothers way more.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Update: now that its summer this doesn't hold the oil after a few hours :( oh well

Oh my gawsh! A product that actually does what it claims!

Whenever I use this I forget that I have oily skin, it's like spring time for me all year long! (That's the best time of the year for my skin) It's like magic in a little container
I do apply this heavily and it does have a little bit of color that makes me look a bit ashy (I got natural...or some other color I don't even remember) but I can fix it without too much problem. You also get a good amount of product so I'm pretty sure this will last you a while as well, and considering this is like 5 bucks or so that's such a good deal.

It also makes your skin feel really soft...which is...nice...I don't really get that with other powder products (unless they're high end but I'm not wasting my money on those-yet)

Overall, awesome, I don't have to worry about oils, and it makes my skin soft! I would definitely repurchase :)