Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

4.4

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 8/14/2015 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i apply this following my giorgio armani master corrector as they make a great concealing team. this is now my favourite corrector concealer duo.

on 6/25/2015 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product in color #3.5 light sand which matches my NC30-35 skin tone. I think this concealer may be one of the best ones I use for under eye concealer. I have not tried to use this on top of blemishes as I mainly use it for under eye concealing. The brush is very fine and a little goes a long way. I just apply one swipe to each under eye and blend with my ring finger and comes to a nice finish. It does not crease throughout the day and holds up well. I didn't note any scent to the product upon opening, but I've never really purposely smelled the product when I opened it. It did not break me out or give me milia under my eyes. Because I only use one swipe under the eyes, I did not notice any caking or dry patches. The texture is a thin fluid-like and spreads easily. I would repurchase, even though the price tag is a bit high. If it works with my skin then I will get it.

on 6/12/2015 4:46:00 AM

I bought this product during Sephora's VIB sale because of the great reviews it got on this site. Unfortunately, the Sephora Website listed color #2 as the lightest. I am NW15, 3.75 in Georgio Armani Luminous Slik Foundation. So definitely would have benefitted from the #1 described here which seems to have a pink undertone. I bought the pink corrector at the same time, since Bobbi Brown's correctors are pink toned for fair skinnned customers. The corrector was way too dark pink, and then I read somewhere that they recommended the orange corrector for fair skintones. Very confusing. The consistency was very nich and the brush with the very thin shape coudl be very useful. Unfortunately, I cannot make anymore comments until I can get my hands on the correct colors for my skintone. Georgio Armani cosmitics are astronomically expensivve, that is why I ordered online from Sephora during the sale, and not at a counter where I might have gotten better color advise. GA does sometimes have aFriends and Family 20% discount event at some point during the year. If I happen upon that at the right time, I woudl definitely try to obtian the concealer in #1 and the corrector in orange to see if my results mimick some of the great reviews recelved here.

on 4/27/2015 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This concealer is very good at a number of things. The most important being it doesnt crease at all, thats something thats really difficult to find in concealers. However for the cost I don't think it covers very well or conceals as well as other brands. Its great if you need a concealer that doesn't crease however for the cost I wouldnt buy it again personally as I dont think it covers me very well.

on 4/20/2015 2:42:00 AM

Best concealer I've ever used, not heavy like many and easy to blend. The only con I can think is the tiny bit of shimmer could be annoying if you are putting in on a large pimple or something because that might highlight it.

on 4/15/2015 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've stopped wearing foundation now that I have discovered this! I just use this under the eyes and on blemishes and any red patches. It has some illuminating thing going on so it just looks great under the eyes. It isn't heavy coverage, it looks really natural. It really works for me and its a new holy grail.

on 2/19/2015 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I recently purchased the Master Corrector #2 along with the High Precision Retouch in 3.5 at my local Sephora. They are must-haves if you are someone who struggles with dark circles yet do not want anything to cake or settle into fine lines (which most concealers do... and who wants that?). This comes in a slim, small tube with a superfine brush applicator. The texture is silky and very light - I find this to be even lighter than YSL's Touche Eclat, and with more light reflecting properties (i.e. very, very fine shimmer). I am shade 8 in Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (a perfect match), Syracuse in NARS (although Syracuse is slightly yellow), 420 Bisque N in Lancome Tient Idole Ultra, and 3.5 is a terrific brightener/ highlighter for under my eyes without giving me reverse raccoon eyes.

on 2/8/2015 5:49:00 PM

I love this stuff. I love the formula - light and easy to blend. It blends well into the skin so it looks natural as opposed to heavier concealers where it sits inelegantly on top of the skin. It has shimmer and this can be a deal breaker for some, but I don't mind it. There is one con for me - the brush can be a little scratchy and irritates my delicate skin. Other than this small issue, I love love love! Definitely will repurchase.

on 12/21/2014 5:14:00 PM

At the moment it is my favourite concealer! Before I used to use M.A.C. Pro Longwear which is really good but I feel it is heavy for my eyes at times.

Here is my video review where I compare them:

Armani PROS:
- makes your eyes LUMINOUS
- absorbs well
- easy to distribute
- precision brush

CONS:
- Expensive

on 10/20/2014 5:21:00 PM

Very happy to purchase this concealer in shade 1# - I have fair skin with pink undertones so this colour suits perfectly and covers under my eyes really well without look cakey. I tried the shade 2# and although I am pale and sometimes suit ivory foundations this was far too pale for me with no hint of yellow or pink which is needed when covering dark circles or imperfections.
As most people have already mentioned it's light weight with medium coverage and has a good applicator. It's expensive but compared to a lot of concealers on the market it works out cheaper because of the mls.
I am really happy with this product and will definitely buy it again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAC Prolongwear vs Armani High Precision Concealer. WHICH IS YOURS? by Anna Boroshok

Top Rated Giorgio Armani Products