November 22, 2014 | 1629 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl - Pure White

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by geekymakeup

I was looking for a pure white eye liner. This is the only one that I found in the drugstore. It was cheap and I heard good thing from my girlfriends about Rimmel. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! This pencil is horrible. The pencil is so hard that I think you might need to catch it on fire to soften it up (No, I have not done that, yet). With effort you can apply the color, but it will not blend out. Was you are using it the color streaks.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by kidrauh1

Didn't really like this. Doesn't last long and doesn't work for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by TishLiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

In a Halloween emergency I bought this pencil I needed to draw white dots on my face to be a deer (my costume was "Terms of en-deer-ment"). The product is great, it draws on smoothly and lasts all day, but the pencil just kept breaking after I sharpened it for the first time. The white kohl is simply too soft, and I live in San Francisco where it's between 60 - 70˚F so it shouldn't be melting from heat. There's just no way for me to get the product out now so this pencil is moot. Disappointing, and I certainly won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by charlotteheath98

I've seen a lot of reviews saying it doesn't last long on your waterline, but I don't use it there so that may be true. I use it on the inner corners of my eyes and I find that it lasts fine there. I love how soft it is because I find a lot of eyeliner pencils are too hard and I hate applying them, but this is so lovely and such a pure white. It's a staple of my makeup kit.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by anoldhag

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great liner I love it because it's so easy to apply and not very expensive. It's fits perfectly in my makeup bag and it's definitely my go to white liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Ljadeke

Disappears after half an hour on my waterline. I use the other pencils and like them, but it just doesn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by lestrange

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like to wear white liner on my waterline. This liner was very soft and very pure bright white in color. It applies very easily to the waterline. However it does not last very long. Since it is so bright white, that's honestly not that bad of a thing since it looks better (less unnatural and obvious) once some of it disappears. In general I liked the liner and will look into some of the other colors since I think they would make excellent liners, just not on the waterline.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by emtorbz

Quite disappointing. I figured I would give this product a go for the price, and I think it helped brighten my eyes a little bit but it definitely doesn't last for very long on my waterline. I'm talking like one hour maximum before it disappears/moves into my lashline. Also the colour and texture of the pencil just seems to look a little unnatural on my waterline - not sure what it is.

I think I will go for a good flesh coloured and waterproof eye liner instead!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by kmciolli

I like this eyeliner. It has a good pigment. Pure White was a strong color on my waterline for making my eyes look wider. The liner was soft and never stiff even when I sharpened it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This for me has no pigment what so ever when I put it on my waterline I have to reply loads of times for it to show up and even when it does it doesn't last more than 10 minutes I would really recommend the nyx jumbo pen in milk