April 19, 2014 | 1733 users online

Toners - Eskinol - Naturals - Facial Cleanser

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

This cleanser made my skin soft :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by sjlove126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

so far, so good. I saw my grandma using this awhile back and her face was pretty fair for an older woman (no severe wrinkles, acne, uneven skin tone). so when I came across it the other day I decided to buy the papaya one (I also have the cucumber, but don't really use it). my skin has gotten worse with acne esp scaring, so I'm hoping this helps with my extremely oily face and scars to lighten (since on the package it says it lightens in one week). removes a lot of left over dirt and makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by zdel

honestly this stuff is amazing! gets out so much dirt, especially on my forehead and neck! I've rarely gotten any pimples/zits after using this. I found it at a local asian supermarket for $3.25. I used the papaya smooth one and I've notice a big difference in my skin's quality and appearance + minimized pores. This is def the most effective and cheapest cleanser I've found. I'll keep using this for a while for sure

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by AngTanseco

I just got it today and it feel so fresh when applied to my skin, the price was about $3 at my local asian market and it's supposed to do wonders with my acne and i'm hoping in a couple weeks it will make a huge difference :) I also used this product after I applied my Likas Papaya soap and I bought the Eskinol Papaya White.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 4:43:00 AM More reviews by alinalin

this cleanser save my face a lot with very minimum damage to my wallet.
My Filipino friends introduce this product to me, and bought it somewhere in Pinoy Store for 3SGD only, last for 4-6 month. They recommend to mix it with half of clyndamycin capsule. Dunno why, but they said its been ages of generation this remedy worked.
My skin break out heavily since i moved to Singapore and i tried so many products and got prescription from doctor to doctor, but nothing really works like this product. i dont even need another pimple gel or sort of. just face cleanser, this toner, and proper moisturizer.
Still struggling to banish the acne scar though. thats the only thing this product cant do.
Eskinol starts clear my skin in 7 day, and on and on until no more acne. i still got occasion acne though. Stings my face & eyes at first, but not anymore after skin get used to it.
Tried the classic: the scrub to harsh for my skin.
Cucumber: best for MY acne skin
papaya: doesnt really work and hate the smell..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by bibianchan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thanks to the MUAer I found this! This is a liquid cleanser that can be used as Toner. I saw them selling for $3-4 when I was in Hawaiii. I got mine at Ebay when the shipping is more expensive than the price. I used it as a backup cleanser after removing my makeup with cold cream. I like the smell, and how it lighten my skin. But I think it made my skin "thin" if i used it too often.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by luvs2shopny

this is a holy grail product for me. i have combo skin, oily in the tzone and this is a family passed down skin product, i am filipina and no other toner does what this does to manage my skin, it keeps my skins pH at bay and overall has been great on my face as a toner. sometimes have to switch off to witch hazel for a stronger astringent when hormones are at higher and i'm more prone to breakouts but could not do my skin care without this. love it. i use the calamansi one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by blueberrycheesecake

This is the cheapest and also the best toner i have ever tried! I am currently using the one for pimples. It really cleanses my face without over drying it. It doesn't sting my face. Instead, it gives a cooling sensation when applied that i really love. It also helps dry my pimples. It has two kinds of oil in it- castor and tea tree. However, i learned upon doing a little research that these actually help dry pimples and do not clog pores. I will try the lemon or calamansi variant to lighten my acne marks.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by shangrilala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have sensitive skin, so that might be why this hasn't really worked for me; my skin was nice and clear for maybe a week or two after using this, but afterwards the pimples came back like before and even got worse! I got cystic pimples in my cheek areas where I previously never got pimples before, and my skin was really dry. I would also get those small white heads randomly. Overall this product was not for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a wonderful product! I use the calamansi version. This takes off my excess makeup/oil and is gentle on the skin. Very inexpensive and not extremely difficult to find. I know it does say cleanser on the bottle but like the majority of people here, I use it as a toner. My skin has never been brighter and clearer! I'm on my third bottle and will keep repurchasing ;)