November 28, 2014 | 875 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by KayandRich1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite. Very full lashes, and it stays on very well. I bought this from a drug store a couple years ago, and never used anything else since. I get the black color, and there are very minimal clumps. I don't need to use my lash comb, unless I just put too much on lol. This is my favorite mascara in the world!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by JessMolesworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is a great everyday mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's a very natural mascara. There is nothing "fake" looking about it. I bought it in brown and use it for natural day looks. It doesn't clump and looks nice. I prefer bolder mascaras, but if you are aiming for natural, but a little better, this is a great choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by dsantarella

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my every day, go to mascara and has been for many, many years. I have tried many others but always come back to Full and Soft.
I have longish, but not super thick lashes. I hate hate hate mascara as that make you look like you have clumpy thick tarantula legs instead of lashes. This makes your lashes Full and Soft, just as the name says. Natural and glossy and long. Two or three coats, brush through well with a clean old mascara brush and we are good to go. I don't use waterproof mascara except for weddings and funerals, and the regular water washable Full and Soft wears extremely well. It doesn't flake under my eyes like Loreal mascaras, and is easy to remove, good for my sensitive eyes. My next favorite is Clinique High Impact, which is almost always included in their gift-with-purchase. But I have not found that paying the triple price tag for a HE mascara has been any better than my old faithful Full and Soft. I buy it on sale and have one to spare, should they ever discontinue it.
The packaging is fine. Nice plush brush, which I clean and use as a new lash brush when I finish a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by JoeyRCB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my all time favorite mascara for everyday use. For me, it gives a full and natural look, my lashes but better - my lashes but a little longer and thicker. This isn't the mascara I reach for when I'm going out or when I want some glam, but it suits me well for work, church and softer/natural makeup looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by diepset1

This mascara is a tube of magic! The tubes you will find now are rather boring in design, but do not be deceived, it's HG worthy. The tube is silver/gray and the wand is very nice because there are many bristles that remind me of a toothbrush almost. I think since there are so many bristles lined up so neatly, it is able to evenly distribute mascara on every lash. I got the mascara in black and it's waterproof. The mascara doesn't clump and it dries quickly. It looks very natural and gives length to my lashes, but not an unreasonable length. It really wakes up the eyes and the formula lasts throughout the day even when I am working and even when I use eyedrops. I just really love this mascara and I will keep it in my mascara rotation. I like having two or three at a time for any look that I want, but I use this one the most. I'm more of a natural girl, so this is the mascara for that kind of look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by KatieMakeupLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Maybelline Full 'N Soft has been a staple product in my mascara arsenal for several years. I purchased this product in Black and Brown and love to use this on a daily basis. I first discovered it when they discontinued Sky High Curves (R.I.P. Best Mascara for my teenage self). The formula is creamy, not too runny or dry. The brush is the best, I always scrub and sanitize them and use them for spoolies when I use up a tube. The formula thickens your lashes in a way that looks natural with one coat, but is buildable for a more dramatic, thick look. I am fair-skinned and blonde so I always bought the brown previously, but lately I have gotten the black and it looks great as well! The smell is minimal, and the formula is nicely pigmented. I love to use this product in the middle of my mascara routine, which usually consists of three or four coats from different mascaras. Full 'N Soft doesn't get thick or clumpy, and it doesn't become difficult to remove (in the non-waterproof version). This is a great product if you're going for the natural-looking "no-makeup" look (which actually does sometimes require makeup, especially if your eyelashes are blonde like mine!). I would definitely buy this mascara again and again. I read that it may be discontinued (noooooo!) so I will be stocking up just in case!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by dinodog

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It was the only mascara I loved, unfortunately it is discontinued. You can still find it in stores, many stores have it on sale. I bought a few, but I know at some time I will be out of it. ...
Of course I tried others, even expensive ones: Estee Lauder, Chanel, Lancome, Clarins, Benefit, Too faced, Tarte, Clinique, Bare Escentuals + cheaper ones: Flower, Paula’s Choice, Cover Girl, Physician’s Choice, Almay, Revlon, L’oreal, almost all other Maybelline and for me nothing was as good as this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by ASpratt

I have been using this mascara since it came out and I love it. I have used the waterproof but I think I lose more lashes when removing it (probably my method) so I prefer the non waterproof. It doesn't really smear on me even if I go in the water. Anyway, I love the brush and that it is not clumpy and does not leave me with spider lashes. They are just long and smooth and fan pretty much perfectly. With a new tube I only need one coat, maybe 2 for going out at night. I'm worried since it is on the bottom of Maybelline's mascara wall at the stores. I hope they do not discontinue it since it has been out for a while. I think they want new mascara tubes in new colors on the shelves to advertise the newest (mostly broken promises) but I always come back to this one. I have tried some of their newer ones over the years but they would either smell weird, or apply too wet and clumpy, or make my lashes short and clumpy and stuck together... I feel like this one is an old secret at this point but was happy to see recent reviews about it-at least I'm not the only one buying it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

This has replaced Maybelline Volume Express as my everyday mascara because it gives me the length I want PLUS I get some volume so my lashes don't look spindly. Volume Express has cuter packaging, but the price and availability are comparable. Even applying multiple coats, my lashes stay soft and clump free. Love!