March 3, 2015 | 1164 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2015 12:30:00 AM More reviews by peanutface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Can't live without this in the winter! I love the tingling feeling and the fact that it's all natural.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2015 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Litetluvf

Feel like putting wax on my lip. Not moisture at all and maybe just me I got allergic reaction to it. Every time I use it my lip got itchy and redness around lip. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2015 9:07:00 PM More reviews by blancopanda920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

amazing for new york winters but too icky in the summer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2015 1:05:00 AM More reviews by oosagi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My all time must have lip product. Been using this for over twenty years, and if I ever shift to a different balm I always come back to burst bees eventually. I especially gravitate to it in northern winters, when dry lips become a real problem. I actually don't find this all that minty, seems strange to me that some people say it burns. It's got a thick waxy texture, which I love because I find it lasts longer than anything else I've ever used. No other balms last overnight the way this does. I use it under drying lip colors as a moisturizing base. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2015 6:51:00 PM More reviews by LemonFairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent product. Makes your lips super soft and lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2015 6:28:00 AM More reviews by Cactuskiss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very soft lip balm, I use it everyday and in every season, not just during the winter.
It is not oily at all and it lasts quite a lot (and has no flavour). Also the prize is very good.
I buy tons when Im in The States.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2015 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Aimbl

This is a review of Burt's bees tinted lip balm in caramel daisy. It's okay and I will use it up. The color is good. No objectionable scent. Problem is a slightly granular or grainy texture and a slightly stale taste (this is a new purchase) and it's on the expensive side for a drugstore brand. Also, it seems to have small chunks of shimmer.

This is less waxy feeling than chap stick, but you do feel a coating on the lips.

For less money, I prefer palmers cocoa stick (the one that looks like a big glue stick) which is natural, matte. Or if I want color, Wet and wild or NYX

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2015 10:11:00 AM More reviews by ChocolateMeow

BEST LIP BALM EVER! I have been using this for over 8 years! It is the only chapstick that I actually like. I hate all other chapsticks because it doesn't work and I hate the feeling. I am one of those people who has to be feel or see something to know it's working, so I absolutely love the tingly feeling this has. I grew up with this and I love it. (I actually went through a period in 5th grade where I was addicted to this and I put a thick layer of this on every 5 minutes! I look back on it and it's really embarrassing because I would put it all around my lips like above them and stuff omg) I love this stuff so much!!! (:

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2015 9:03:00 AM More reviews by smokingcaramels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the consistency, it's a thick waxy balm. However its minty and I hate that feeling on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2015 2:23:00 AM More reviews by nailizz

is not my go to #1 lip balm, but it smells really great and although it's more waxy then oily/smooth such as, say baby lips, is still very moisturizering and i love burts beesand it's ingredients