Redken All Soft Conditioner

Aqua/water, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, elaeis sinensis oil/palm oil, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, octyldodecanol, sodium PCA, parfum/fragrance, citric acid, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, argania spinosa oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, arginine, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol.

on 7/19/2015 3:33:00 AM

I love this conditioner. I only shampoo every 5 days but on day 3 when I need a refresh I just rinse my hair with water and condition with this conditioner and my hair looks and feels so soft and shiny! I am trying to grow my hair out and have been using this, combined with the matching shampoo, Redken CAT, and coconut/castor oil and my hair has never looked or felt healthier.

on 6/21/2015 2:10:00 AM

This is pretty much HG status, it makes my hair so soft and it looks healthy and shiny. I usually use with a volume shampoo and I love the results.I'd recommend to anyone to try.

on 5/21/2015 8:50:00 PM

I've never been loyal to any one conditioner, and up until now I never thought using salon ones made a difference. I've tried pretty much every major drugstore brand over the years and even a few high end ones.

Redken All Soft is the only one that has really made a difference. My hair looked okay to begin with, but now I constantly get compliments from my friends asking what I do to get it so shiny. And the price isn't too bad - Ulta often has Redken products on sale and you can print out the $3.50 off coupon from their website.

I use this conditioner about every other day, and I also use Redken's Clarifying Shampoo twice a week to remove buildup.

on 4/28/2015 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have had a bad experience with this shampoo and conditioner. I few weeks ago I bought the shampoo and heavy cream as a set from a local salon because I ran out of the Redken Extreme shampoo/conditioner I had been using previously. I loved the Extreme, but this stuff is not working on my hair at all. My hair is very blonde, colour treated, damaged and porous, and I have a lot of it. Whenever I use this shampoo and conditioner it feels like my hair is dissolving! I guess that's the "soft" part they are referring to The top layer literally comes off in my hands. And it makes my hair very hard to style afterwards because the texture is horrible. I wish I'd stuck with the redken extreme! Now I'm out $30 and can't afford to pay for any more hair products this month! :(

on 3/28/2015 6:37:00 AM

My hair is long, wavy and fine.

I really liked this conditioner for about two weeks, before I realised that it was giving me very painful neck/back pimples. I also found that it made my hair too limp, although it was definitely soft.

I don't doubt that this works for other people but I don't want to waste my time and money trying not to get this on my body and/or not using it for every condition.

on 3/12/2015 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using this for 2 years now and i am in love. I have thin dry hair with split ends that has been thought many bleachings.

This conditioner is AMAZING! WHY?

1) It hydrates the hair and scalp so good bye itchy dry scalps
2) Your hair will look like it came out of an Pantene Ad!
3) Very light floral and sweet smell
4) Hair is so shiny and smooth
5) As for price it is on the pricey side $35 for 1 Liter on Ebay.com But you get what you pay for.

Honestly use it and you will see why there is so much good stuff about this conditioner. I have used MANY high end conditioners but as for taming the hair, help hydrate and smoothing this is the best so far.

on 2/3/2015 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good conditioner. I use it with Redken shampoo for dandruff. This is because if used together with the all soft shampoo it is simply too much. But overall, makes my hair soft and more healthy looking.

on 1/23/2015 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have medium length oily baby fine hair that is natural curly in the back with straight hair in the front. I always have tangles in the back of my neck area that drives me crazy. Then came ALL SOFT into my life.

I tried the All Soft and I was amazed. It really did leave my hair soft and it was flowing in the air like I was a super model in a TV commercial. My girlfriend touched my hair and was "Wow it is so soft!" I was able to run my hands through the curly hair at the back of my neck. I CAN NEVER DO THAT. This is a very rich formula. Make sure to use a tiny amount for the thickness of hair. When I say tiny, I mean it. I use like barely 1/4 teaspoon for my hair. Moderation is key with this product.

Sometimes I will use the Body Full shampoo and condition my hair with All Soft. Change it up.

on 10/21/2014 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

By far this formula in the shampoo, conditioner and heavy cream treatment does the best at keeping my hair soft. My hair is medium thick with a natural curl and color treated. If the weather is humid my hair gets crunchy and unmanageable. Using this combo keeps it under control. Redken is not inexpensive but, I used the coupon and my points at Ulta during their buy 2 get 1 free sale and it was so worth it.

on 9/1/2014 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This conditioner does what it says, it makes your hair SOFT. It's too much of a good thing for my hair though (blonde, baby fine but abundant, think typical Scandinavian hair) and leaves it limp and greasy. If you have thick or coarse hair, you'll probably love it. My friend does, and this is her HG.