Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica

The thing with Maybelline is that it contains hit or miss type products. The only products I buy from Maybelline are the waterproof mascaras and the Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation because these products beat most high end products I own. I had bad luck with their BB cream which broke me out and so I decided to give Maybelline another go because why not? Never again. I don't recommend this for all skin types because the finish is awful. When I apply this it looks streaky with a looking gritty residue all over my face, kind of like if I mixed sand in my foundation. This has such a light coverage as well and cannot be layered without looking cakey. As for the packaging it's a thick glass jar that I dislike because I fear I'll shatter it. If you're looking for a good foundation by them I 110% recommend Fit Me Matte and Poreless.

This is my all time favorite foundation, I have been using it for about 8 years. I put this over my wnw coverall primer and bb cream when I want extra coverage. Set with a little dream matte powder and my face looks flawless all day.

The only con for me is that I have to mix porcelain ivory and creamy natural to match my light , cool skin tone. Porcelain ivory alone makes me look like a ghost! Also the tub isn't preferable...can't wait to try the new dream velvet foundation as I read it is a similar consistency!!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this one summer and was digging it for a while. As with ALL Maybelline products there isn't a shade light enough for me but I was a little tan so I could pull it off. It looks really nice at first but has terrible wearing power. Great for a grab and go to run errands or something but don't expect this to stay on

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I use this as an on and off concealer yearly. I know it's labelled as a foundation but this stuff is pretty high coverage so it does the job. I apply it with a stippling brush to cover up any imperfections. I wouldn't use this as a foundation though if you have oily skin. This was one of the first foundations I ever tried back in high school and it would oxidize and turn into soupy gunk that clogged my pores and broke me out like crazy. Not sure if they reformulated it but it seems to be decently non comedogenic now.

I saw this at my local walgreens and decided to give it a go.I'm glad I did,the coverage is great.I find that its best to apply with a brush instead of sponge.I use the e.l.f stipple brush and looks flawless.

This was my first ever foundation, and I bought it since it was on sale. It's decently cheap (being a drugstore brand) and the packaging is super nice with it's glass jar and plastic lid.

It has good coverage but is difficult to put on evenly because of the chunky texture. Overall it isn't terrible, but there are much better foundations available.

i was so excited for a matte mousing i ended up disappointed. Heres why..
- it has an awkward clumpy and chunky texture and only seems like 1/2 was whipped
-doesnt stay the entire day
-looks in my opinion kind of strange
-but, it has good coverage
-doesnt look like its spread evenly because of the chunks
-feels heavy and thick

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this on impulse,since I hadn't worn foundation in forever. Saw it on sale at Target, and prayed that Classic Ivory was going to work. (I'm pale,but i'm not paper white,either)

I used the Real Techniques stippling brush to apply this, and I was positively floored. Barely needed any product, it matched my skin EXACTLY(Classic Ivory /Light 2 is on the yellow side) and it felt like nothing was on my face. Best of all, I didn't need powder for eight hours (and I live in Florida!)

Formulation is dryish and creamy. I'm not sure a sponge would apply this evenly, so brush may be key here.

Everyone noticed how nice my skin looked. Doesn't oxidize, it's matte but not too matte. The shade range isn't as extensive as FitMe, but if you find a shade that works, it really looks beautiful. As far as i'm concerned, this is my Holy Grail!!

I have always wanted to try mouse; liquid was too runny and never stayed and powder was just not enough coverage. I bought this product without researching reviews. Since it was an okay price of ~$7.00, it was an impulse buy. I'm very pale so I purchased the lightest color. It looked it like yellow in the jar but once it melted into my face, it blended colors perfectly. It goes on smooth and does cover well but that's all that's that was good. I started breaking out after my first try. I thought it might of been just stress, not enough sleep, etc. so I tried it again (most foundations give me one or two pimples here and there but not much) after the third time trying it my face had pimples everywhere. I don't know what's in it (it might work for you) but it totally clogs my pores even after a good cleansing. Never buying again!

I've started using this foundation when I was a freshmen in high school. It's best used when you have clear skin since the application glides on more smoother; it makes my skin flawless looking! The product is like a dream hence it's name. You just need a few dabs of this baby, if you apply too much, you'll look like a birthday cake. Also, this isn't super mattifying. I'm a junior now and I'm still loving this foundation. However, I wish the shades were more lighter and the packaging annoys me a tad because I have to dip my fingers in the pot everytime. This doesn't last for hours without end like other foundations I've used, but it's still pretty good for the cheap price.