August 20, 2014 | 961 users online

Foundations - BeneFit Cosmetics - Play Sticks Concealer, foundation and powder all-in-one!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Deenamar1e

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I want to say I love this product, but if i loved it so much i wouldnt be returning it! The coverage is amazing however it caused more acne than ive ever had in my life! I didnt change anything in my makeup/skincare routine so im positive this is the culprit of the worst breakout ive ever experienced :( it's way too greasy and i dont even have oily skin, my skin is sensitive and prone to acne but definitely more on the dry side but with this on my face i can literally leave a grease stain on a tissue. Im very disappointed because the sales rep told me it was perfect for sensitive skin but it aggravated mine SO much. Now im on the hunt for something that has the wonderful coverage of this product minus the shine and breakouts!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Boobie36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good foundation but need more colours

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by NicholeRob

I love this stuff. I use it as concealer around my nose and eyes and any red spots on my face. I use this almost every single day and it lasts forever. I have been using it for years because I can't find anything else like it. Honestly I've never tried to find anything else because I love this so much. Under the eyes it gives good natural coverage that makes you look refreshed and rested. Perfection! I will say my skin tends to be on the drier side especially in the winter so if you tend to have oily skin this may not be for you. But I use this year round. Please Benefit, never discontinue!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by caramelly87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My mum and sister absolutely adore this, and say they couldn't live without it. I on the other hand can take it or leave it. Sure, I'll keep it in my desk at work and use it for emergencies but I won't bother buying it again when it runs out - which it probably won't as it lasts ages (which is a plus if you like it). Reasons for this are:

1. I'm fairer skinned than my family and even the lightest shade Spin the Bottle is a little too yellow for me.
2. I have an oily t-zone and this product is too 'moist'. It slides off straightaway if I knock it i.e. by scratching my nose.

The plus side: If you have time to set it as soon as you've applied it (I find warm fingers work it in well) it provides a good coverage - great for emergencies.

I'd recommend this to people with skin on the dry side and with olive undertones.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by GraceWalsh

This is one of my favourite foundations, it goes on creamy and works best if you apply with a brush I use smash box no 13 brush, it has long lasting wear and has a high coverage the only down fall is the price, it cost me €39 and lasted about 6 weeks, packaging is very handy for on the go but I did find a lot of product was hard to get at when you get down to the end.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Too bad this is being discontinued. It is one of the better foundations I have tried lately. Color match was problematic with only 4 choices but they blend so well that the colors are pretty forgiving. Great coverage. Glides over pores. It covers like a cream foundation but lasts so much better and did not get oily or break down. The lasting power was not quite like ELDW or Colorstay but held up pretty darn well in high humidity. When it wears off it is pretty even. Foolproof - slap it on, blend, and go.

This stick is stupid expensive but everything is these days. I said "yes" to rebuy but I won't rebuy knowing it is going bye-bye. Why do all the good products get discontinued and crappy ones stay forever?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation so much but the only problem is I have dry skin so it accentuates my dry patches. On the other hand it makes my skin so flawless and leaves a matte finish. PLUS my pores are actually hidden by this foundation. I just wish it could be more moisturizing.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by ImogensMakeupReviews

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

After using Estée Lauders Maximum Coverage Double Wear I completely broke out in spots for the last three months so 3 weeks ago I stopped using it and went looking for a new foundation and I stumbled across the benefit counter! I asked what was their best foundation for full coverage and I was colour matched to Tea Party in the Playsticks range (it was the wrong colour completely), I was pushed into buying it and regretted it the second I came home! But I eventually got used to it only to my shock discovery that it only lasted me 2 weeks!!! It was completely gone after just two weeks. I applied it directly to my face and as I like the full coverage look I would put a few strokes on! But two weeks for the price I payed (€36) it was a complete waste of money! I would only recommend this product if you use it sparingly and not everyday! Otherwise complete waste of money! Found a new foundation which I love so wont be budging from that for a while!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by LeeSays

I've been wearing this product for years, but in different ways. I originally would use it as a foundation, but the face IMMEDIATELY became shiny and oily-looking, so I only use it as a concealer on certain areas of my cheeks where I have discoloration on top of my foundation and it seems to work well. You do have to set it with a powder, but overall the lasting power and coverage is great.

One tip: It can definitely be used as a highlighter because of the luminous look it gives your skin when used in certain places. If used carefully, it won't look cakey and the stick will last you for quite a while!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Tinzeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried to apply this in a range of ways but no matter how I would apply it it would always turn super orange on me. Sad considering how much it was and how much I wanted to like it.