July 29, 2014 | 1032 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Sleek and Shine

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Yogigirl6187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this for many years along with the leave in conditioner. It smells great and I have no complaints. The reason I stopped using the matching shampoo is because I get the brazilian straightening treatment and I have to use a special shampoo. However, I continue to use this conditioner because I feel like all conditioners pretty much do the same thing and for the price of this you can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by fleuey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow! I haven't had a bad hair day since I started using this about two weeks ago! I have fine, wavy hair that is color treated. Moisturizing conditioners really do nothing. Conditioners that are protein based dry my hair out. I normally have to use a leave in just to make my hair manageable and not frizzy. Now, if I want to let the waves be themselves I simply run my fingers through and go! Also, if I want to style I can use a mousse or gel and my hair is still bouncy and shiny, not crunchy. I finish my hair with Aussie scrunch hairspray and my hair is bouncy and shiny ALL DAY! My split ends are gone and when I pony tail for the gym and take it out later....no pony tail mark like when my hair was damaged! LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I generally don't like Garnier hair products, but I was travelling out of the country and this was the only mini-sized conditioner my store had in stock.
This conditioner did practically nothing for me. I have long, fine hair that is oily at the roots and dry at the ends. My hair also tangles very easily. If I don't use conditioner at the ends, it's pretty much impossible to get a brush through it.
This was better than nothing, but not by much. The consistency was so runny and I had to use a ton to completely coat my hair. I usually let my conditioner sit in my hair for a couple of minutes so it can really sink in to soften up and detangle my hair. I tried leaving this one in for as long as 5 minutes, and it still did hardly anything. It didn't detangle my hair, it didn't make my hair soft or shiny, and it didn't do anything to help with the slight frizz I had from the humidity. Like I said, I may as well have used nothing. I did like the smell though -- it smells like pretty much every other Garnier hair product, that kind of fruity scent.
There are a couple Garnier hair products that are OK, but products like this one make me not want to try out the rest of the line.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The conditioner is thick and creamy compared to the watery shampoo, and I like that. It makes my hair less frizzy, though it doesn't make it sleeker.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Siringo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My hair looks great! I'm glad I bought this. It smells good when hair is dry, and it's VERY thick. I'll have to clarify every now and then, but that's no biggie.

I live in a very dry climate, and without any product, my hair is so dry and unhealthy looking from root to end. The shampoo, conditioner, and anti frizz serum have done wonders for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by directioner123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i do not like this product overall. i expected it to help my dry frizzy hair but it didnt. it smells horrible too. this product didnt detangle my hair like other conditioners do and didnt help with the frizz. such a disappointment. it also left residue and made my hair look weighed down. but, it did make my hair shiny. but that probably is the residue left on my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by vannniie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I lOVe the packaging and I use the pure clean shampoo too with this conditioner. After shower and I blow fry my hair and when I'm done with it. It is silky and shine and soft as silk.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Hautepants

Two words..........build-up. This was okay the first couple of times I used it. Smelled good, made my hair somewhat shiny...but I never really loved it. After awhile I noticed a crazy build-up and my hair started to feel coated and greasy. Will not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by daisyduke30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was great for the first couple weeks. It left my hair very smooth and shiny, everyone would reach for it and comment how great my hair was. After a couple of weeks I started noticing my hair wasn't as dark and looked fried if it hadn't been conditioned that same day. My hair dresser commented on poor state of my hair and had to trim more than usual. In the end this did fry my hair. This is also the last product I will ever try from Garnier, everything else I have tried was also damaging to my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by TGrif6025

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have really thick, fairly coarse hair, with really dry ends and this conditioner worked really well for me. This has left my hair feeling more soft than any conditioner I've tried in a long time. It also really does control frizz, and kept my hair nice and sleek. As with all Garnier products, this conditioner smells really nice and the smell stays in your hair for a decent time. Would definitely buy this again.