Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 5/24/2015 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

for something that claims to be "oil free" this product is insanely oily feeling. Leaves a film on my contacts and I found I had to use a makeup wipe right after just to get rid of the oil. ugh.

on 5/24/2015 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've gone through a few bottles of this makeup remover, although recently I started experimenting with other brands to find something more effective on my waterproof mascara.

PROS
- Easily removes non-waterproof eye makeup; partially removes waterproof mascara, with some patience. I soak a cotton pad with product, then let it sit on my lashes for several seconds before starting to wipe away the makeup.
- Fragrance-free.
- Fairly inexpensive.
- Doesn't irritate my eyes or sensitive skin.

CONS
- I always wear waterproof mascara because of my watery eyes and tendency to cry at the drop of a hat. This product can't quite get rid of all my mascara, although it makes a commendable effort for something not advertised as tackling waterproof makeup.
- Although it's oil-free, this makeup remover does *feel* a bit oily. I don't have any problems with residue if I cleanse thoroughly afterward, though.

on 5/15/2015 12:08:00 PM

Good makeup remover for the price. It leaves an oily feel and gets in the eyes so i personally don't like it but for that price this is probably the best makeup remover you can get. I use the La Roche Posay dermo-cleanser as a makeup remover and that's proven to work best for me, i highly recommend it.

on 4/23/2015 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

On about my third bottle. Works great.

I've gone through about 3 bottles of this, it's not because I'm in love with it but I was just afraid of other eye makeup remover burning my eyes since I wear contacts and my eyes are so sensitive. I've been using this makeup remover for about two years now? It doesn't get off all the eyeliner or water proof mascara. Sometimes it leaves some residue on the lash line and I have to use a q tip for it. The one thing I really hate is that it makes my eyelids feel incredibly oily!!! Even though it states its oil free lol..

on 4/6/2015 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I didn't like this eye makeup remover, even it's not pricey but it really not worthed at all.
it didn't clean all eye makeup well, and also too oily for an eye makeup remover.

You better choose another drugstore such as Clean Express from Maybelline

on 4/5/2015 9:26:00 AM

Save your money.... dont buy this product. This item is not worth the money. Plane soap and water or Vaseline will do the job quicker.

on 3/12/2015 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Cannot understand why this is supposedly oil free when it is oily on my eyes, makes them blurry, I hate it!!
If you are looking for a great eye makeup remover, try the body shop camomille eye remover, the old version, works great, and isn't greasy one bit!!

on 3/12/2015 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

First of all, I love Neutrogena. I love most of their cosmetics, but this... this is just a one big disaster. I don't know how they can state that this product oil-free where all I can feel on my face and fingers is pure oil. This is extremely oily formula and you have to wash your face very well after this.

And if you make makeup mistakes and try to use it to fix it, you can't reapply makeup in the same place because it's extremely oily in that spot.

No, No, No.

on 3/6/2015 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- does an amazing job of easily removing all facial makeup

CONS:
- although it is oil free, your skin will feel very oily afterwards. It's an uncomfortable feeling so you'll either have to wipe it off or wash your face.