December 20, 2014 | 936 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by dorkafied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For a drugstore brand, this stuff is amazing I've tried out other drugstore makeup removers but none have been comparable to the Neutrogena. It is oily despite it's claim that it's oil free. I usually use it first to remove my eye makeup and follow up with my cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by preney

Love this. Just as good as any high end product. Remove mascara, eyeliner easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by abooth11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff, takes off my water proof mascara. I brought this yesterday because my makeup wipes just weren't doing the trick and one swipe of this and almost everything is gone!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by bees333

I've only ever used this and a Nivea one. I thought the neutrogena was way better. It removed waterproof mascara and eyeliner fine. Only 1 cotton pad used for both eyes, and I don't have to soak the pad, but I do have to go in for seconds on each eye. Gets the job done, doesn't take too long, about 5 minutes. So I would repurchase, and it's cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by MadameButterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not impressed. Pond's cold cream does a much better job at removing eye makeup, and is more gentle. I have no idea how people are removing their waterproof mascara with this product. Unless you are using a LOT of it and you go over each eye with 3 or 4 cotton balls soaked in this remover, you will NOT remove all of your eye makeup with this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Nstupak

I wasn't impressed with this. It doesn't help me get the mascara off anymore than my face wash does alone. I was bummed. I heard CVS brand eye makeup remover actually works better and it's cheaper so I will try that one next.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Rheuai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my go to makeup remover!

PROS:
- This is a drugstore product so it's super affordable
- does an amazing job of easily removing all makeup!

CONS:
- although it is oil free, your skin will feel a bit oily after using the product

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by marthamihm

I threw this out after a few uses. It doesn't work. Although this is oil free, it leaves a gross oily like film.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by haleysacomet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff because it works as well as makeup removers with oil, but it is oil-free. In my experience, most of the time oil free makeup removers do not work as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by clemingway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my holy grail eye makeup remover. I've tried other brands from time to time, mostly when I'm with a friend and need to borrow theirs. But nothing works as well for me as this.

Pros:
- I have NEVER had an eyeliner, shadow, or mascara that this stuff hasn't been able to easily take off. Seriously. Even my most stubborn waterproof products aren't an issue.
- Feels soothing to use.

Cons
- It does feel a bit oily but this doesn't bother me because I wash my face right afterwards. Sometimes if I use this product on a q tip to correct eye makeup mistakes, however, the oiliness can be an issue if I try to apply product over the residue without wiping it off with a wet tissue. But that's not a big deal.
- Price. Seriously, just buy the generic version. Why is it so expensive when generic versions seem like the EXACT same formula and are 2-3 dollars cheaper?

Bottom line: It's the only eye makeup remover I'll ever need, but buy the generic version and save yourself a little money.