February 1, 2015 | 2060 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2015 11:40:00 AM More reviews by AngelaLOVE123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product does the job, but I can't believe its oil free because its very greasy.
I will buy it again, but it's personal...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Jenaliarch

This is my go-to. It really does a fantastic job. Occasionally I'll try something else, but I always go back.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 7:50:00 PM More reviews by sandramac

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This remover almost makes taking off your makeup as enjoyable as putting it on! A few drops on a cotton pad whisks off long-wear eye makeup, and 24-hour wear lip color. It is the only thing I have found that really WORKS. I just place a cotton pad on the opened bottle, turn it over to soak a few drops through the pad, and that is more than enough for both eyes and lips. It does not smear, does not make my eyes tear, rinses off easily, and allows me to concentrate on the rest of my cleansing routine, without having to go back and do it over. The bottle lasts about 6 months, with daily use. I live in a rural area, where everything costs more; this is well worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2015 2:06:00 AM More reviews by desertrose1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My go to eye makeup remover - great for removing tightlined eyeliner - just soak a q tip in this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 9:43:00 AM More reviews by smn864

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally found a comparable product to Clinique's Take-the-Day-Off eye makeup remover - and a pretty close second to Lancome's as well - for well under the price of those (I paid $6 and change at Wal-Mart). It takes off every last bit, even the hurricane-proof MAC liquid liner, and doesn't burn or sting a bit. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff - gets off the toughest eye-makeup with no effort (and other random parts of makeup that I missed out of the shower..because I'm lazy) Target and Wal-Mart off brands work just as well! My only complaint is that there is no hole over the opening, and a ton of liquid comes off onto the cotton pads if you're not super careful. Too much of this stuff can make my eye area feel oily, but it dries up eventually! Lasts a long time too - will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by QueenAshe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soak one cotton pad with this stuff and you're good for both eyes! Removes even the toughest mascara and liner without an excessive amount of rubbing. Make sure you shake it well every time before you use it - there's a huge difference in its effectiveness if the mixture is not shaked. P.S. Target's Up & Up brand has a knockoff of this and it works just as well for less!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by dorkafied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For a drugstore brand, this stuff is amazing I've tried out other drugstore makeup removers but none have been comparable to the Neutrogena. It is oily despite it's claim that it's oil free. I usually use it first to remove my eye makeup and follow up with my cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by preney

Love this. Just as good as any high end product. Remove mascara, eyeliner easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by abooth11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff, takes off my water proof mascara. I brought this yesterday because my makeup wipes just weren't doing the trick and one swipe of this and almost everything is gone!