September 30, 2014 | 1780 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by cdkz413

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is by far the best make up remover there is. Oil based removers can actually get into the pores and cause a lot of problems. I have read a couple reviews where people are not satisfied or it caused a break out. This is only meant for eye makeup not your face so if you are using it on your face it could cause a breakout. You want to use a cleanser on your face like the timewise 3 in 1 or timewise repair. There's also the acne skin care and botanicals for a natural product. You can return your product if unsatisfied for another or get a refund. I can also help you with that. ccummings84@marykay.com

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Justiney1

I'm so glad I have an aunt who sells Mary Kay because otherwise I would not know about this eye makeup remover. I've been so spoiled with this product that no other eye makeup remover has compared. Nothing takes off my makeup as quickly and easily as this does and when I run out I feel like I'm just lost without it. Okay maybe I'm being dramatic but seriously it's a great product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 6:51:00 AM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eye makeup remover works well to remove eye make up easily and efficiently without irritating my eyes. However, I am annoyed that I have to find a Mary Kay seller in order to buy it, especially when there are so many similar products that I can buy easily in stores, so I won't be repurchasing.

Ingredients: water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate, polxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone, peg-8 succinate. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by MissHiss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

*** Ingredient Warning ***

As far as the performance goes, it does what it claims. I would have normally given this 4 or even 5 rating. But as far as their health and safety claims go, don’t believe a word.

This product is labelled as suitable for ‘sensitive and allergy prone skin’, and yet it contains IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA (a Formaldehyde releaser), a known SKIN IRRITANT. I can accept this ingredient in products that are:

- not specifically labelled for sensitive skin
- not designed for use around the eyes
- meant to be rinsed off after use (like an exfoliator or a face wash).

But NOT in an eye make-up remover labelled ‘suitable for sensitive skin’. The product can get into the eyes and stay there or you can choose not to rinse it off.

So, I can’t recommend this to anyone with sensitive eyes or skin allergy history. Very disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 6:17:00 AM More reviews by curren3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pretty much perfect. It has won too many awards to count. You shake it and it takes off anything, even waterproof, without oil. Even friends who have reactions to anything near their eyes, have no problem with this. A staple for models during fashion week...you can't go wrong. Perfect HG product : )

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by aberg1991

I used to sell Mary Kay, and this is one of the only products of theirs I still use. I will always use this stuff, I love it so much. It takes of the eye make up pretty well, and it's easy going on your eyes, leaving them feeling extremely soft and not like you just rubbed them with a washcloth. It's oil free, which is the best kind of remover to use, as oily formulas damage the skin around your eyes and can be extremely harsh on the delicate skin. It's also really good for eye mites, which ARE a thing, as it gets rid of them so I suggest using it even if you didn't put on any eye make up that day. Wonderful product, I stockpile it so I never run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by chantalm24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Receive as a gift and it is the best eye makeup remover I've tried. Takes everything off and the bottle lasts a long time. Will purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Despina65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is non greasy , takes all makeup off. The best I have ever used. No stinging

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by MakeMeUp19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First, let me say I HATE makeup removers. I hate the oily feeling, I hate feeling like I need to wash my face after putting it on my eyes and all that. This stuff is AMAZING. No residue, doesn't cloud my vision or mess up my contacts and somehow still takes all my makeup off. Try it, just once. It's not expensive and your MK Consultant will probably give you something free or a facial with your purchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by maye8384

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have used this eye makeup remover for about seven years now, and I will repurchase for the rest of my life! I don't use many of Mary Kay's products, but my mum sold them when I was younger and she still has her seller's status now, so this has always been in my house growing up. I honestly can't say enough about this product! I don't have extremely sensitive eyes, but this is the only remover that doesn't make them burn. Even if you put too much on the cotton ball, it never burns your eyes. It removes waterproof mascara and liner with EASE! I am talking one to two swipes and it's gone! It's so gentle, and even though it's oil free it is still very silky on the skin. I have found some removers to make the corners of my eyes hurt, but that has never happened with this. The packaging used to be horrible (pink bottle, pink top) but they changed that about a year or two ago, (pink bottle, black top) and now it's great. Every time I try a different makeup remover I question myself, because this is my Holy Grail product and I don't have the need or desire to find anything else, because I know nothing better exists! Buy this, and tell your friends. You won't regret it.