Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 8/12/2015 2:18:00 AM

This is the best remover I've ever had. I've been using it for all face, even it's called eye remover. It removes my full make-up within a minute and it's very gentle, no need to rub my face or lashes.

Also it's the ONLY MK product which works well for my sensitive skin. I've tried other MK fullsize products in last few years, including cleansers, day and night moisturizers, toners, make-up, primers etc. and ALL of them gave me terrible breakouts!! So even I personally dislike MK as a brand, I have to give a fair credit to this remover, which is really amazing.

The only cons of this remover - I've got a sensitive/combo skin and there's a very oily film left on my T-zone after applying this product so I always have to use a toner as a final step to clean my face. But that's not really a problem for me. Not sure how that would work for those very oily skin though.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this !! It really takes everything off. Even waterproof eye makeup. The only thing I recommend is using a dry cotton ball to take the residue off afterwards cause I do feel it leaves a bit of oil even though its oil free. But other than that its great and its long lasting, the packaging is really cute too. I like that its see through so you can see how much product you have. So I definitely recommend it !

I love this make-up remover! It really gets all of your eye make-up off. Sometimes I have washed my face, and it will look like all the eye make-up is gone. However, I will use this remover and see that there was actually quite a bit of eye make-up left. Works great at removing waterproof mascara. A little bit goes a long way, so you don't have to douse a cotton pad with make-up remover.

on 11/13/2014 5:05:00 PM

This removes my eye makeup fast and all of it. I have really sensitive eyes and this does not burn my eyes.

on 10/19/2014 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

My all-time favorite Eye make up remover, I sell and use Mary Kay. My fav!

This is the ONLY eye makeup remover that doesn't leave a film on my contacts. Gets everything off easily.

on 9/29/2014 10:44:00 AM

This is by far the best make up remover there is. Oil based removers can actually get into the pores and cause a lot of problems. I have read a couple reviews where people are not satisfied or it caused a break out. This is only meant for eye makeup not your face so if you are using it on your face it could cause a breakout. You want to use a cleanser on your face like the timewise 3 in 1 or timewise repair. There's also the acne skin care and botanicals for a natural product. You can return your product if unsatisfied for another or get a refund. I can also help you with that. ccummings84@marykay.com

on 9/19/2014 12:30:00 AM

I'm so glad I have an aunt who sells Mary Kay because otherwise I would not know about this eye makeup remover. I've been so spoiled with this product that no other eye makeup remover has compared. Nothing takes off my makeup as quickly and easily as this does and when I run out I feel like I'm just lost without it. Okay maybe I'm being dramatic but seriously it's a great product

on 9/11/2014 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This eye makeup remover works well to remove eye make up easily and efficiently without irritating my eyes. However, I am annoyed that I have to find a Mary Kay seller in order to buy it, especially when there are so many similar products that I can buy easily in stores, so I won't be repurchasing.

Ingredients: water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate, polxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone, peg-8 succinate. continued >>

on 9/5/2014 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

*** Ingredient Warning ***

As far as the performance goes, it does what it claims. I would have normally given this 4 or even 5 rating. But as far as their health and safety claims go, don’t believe a word.

This product is labelled as suitable for ‘sensitive and allergy prone skin’, and yet it contains IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA (a Formaldehyde releaser), a known SKIN IRRITANT. I can accept this ingredient in products that are:

- not specifically labelled for sensitive skin
- not designed for use around the eyes
- meant to be rinsed off after use (like an exfoliator or a face wash).

But NOT in an eye make-up remover labelled ‘suitable for sensitive skin’. The product can get into the eyes and stay there or you can choose not to rinse it off.

So, I can’t recommend this to anyone with sensitive eyes or skin allergy history. Very disappointed.