July 22, 2014 | 1684 users online

Treatments - Sally Hansen - Instant Cuticle Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Does what it says - I leave on for 1 min (or long enough to do all my fingers followed by toes) and then go back and push back my cuticles with an orange stick. Occasionally I'll nip at the sides of my nailbeds if there looks to be a lot of dead skin built up, but otherwise this cuticle remover does a good job of cleaning up and smoothing the look of the nailbed and cuticles.

Since I've started using this and getting better about moisturizing my nails look freaking awesome. I highly recommend trying! Easy to apply also - the squeeze bottle is perfect. I store mine upside down so I don't have to shake it when it gets low. To remove I use either a brush with soap and water or scrub it off with a towel. I get best results right after a shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by heva11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bottle is great to apply, doesn't get messy etc. I leave it on longer than recommended. Works well, but like other ppl said, if you have jagged cuticles, this won't get rid of them, you'll still have to trim/moisturise. This product isn't drying at all, and is a great consistency.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Scarlet39

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've used this product a few times and my cuticles look as if i've done nothing to them. I've even left it on longer than the recommended time - still nothing. Thank goodness this one is cheap because it's going in the trash.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by celorenz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Did not work for me at all no matter how long I left it on my feet.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Laurdom

I absolutely would recommend this to anyone who desires to remove their cuticles, painlessly, in minimal timing. I even use it on my toes! The instructions to use it are very quick and simple. You just need to squeeze the product onto your natural nail, wait a few seconds, then push the cuticle back and rinse off with warm (I use soapy) water. I love this stuff!!! It contributes in helping me to a professional looking manicure at home!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by DarkSideChic87

Should have listened to recommendations for Blue Cross cuticle remover. This stuff really doesn't do what it's supposed to do for me. Applied it for probably about 30 seconds before pushing back my cuticles and washing my hands (directions on the bottle say 15 seconds). It lifted my cuticles from my nail, but the cuticles are still there and look really ragged. I feel like the only way to clean it up would be to trim my cuticles, but I don't want to do that (hence buying this product). I may give it another shot and leave it on even longer than the package directions, but if that doesn't work I'm going to have to try something else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

First time ever trying this and I am so impressed. I have a bad bad habit of cutting my cuticles since I was in my teens and now am 39. I know we aren't supposed to do this anymore but I didn't like the way they looked just pushed back some.

I started looking for an alternative and ran into this. It's just what I was looking for. It dissolves the cuticles without cutting anything and they give the look of a very trimmed manicure. It's so easy to use. I just applied it to the cuticles and waited 15 seconds and began pushing them back. After about a minute (no longer the bottle warns) I washed my hands. The excess skin was coming off! It left them smooth and very neat.

It didn't dry my hands out or sting. It is the best alternative to cutting them. I will never go without this stuff now.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by blackrose007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this works well it does soften my rough gross cuticles lol i got this a few years back snd my bottle still half full probably because i never use it its nice to use when ur cuticles look ravaged

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product did nothing for me. Will try Blue Cross Cuticle Remover next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

Miracle product for cleaning up my nails. I just squeeze some on at the base of my nails, push back cuticles with a wooden stick, and wash and dry my newly pretty hands. I have not experienced any skin sensitivity, but I only use this once every two weeks to be on the safe side.

I paid $6.99 for a 1 ounce plastic squeeze bottle at CVS, but it appears to be cheaper at Ulta.