November 27, 2014 | 956 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Think Pink Bath Bomb

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

This bath bomb for me was very lovely. The sweet candy smell was really relaxing and made the bathroom smell lovely, the quick fizzing bomb then realises a small amount of pink confetti that gradually disappear in the water. This bath bomb smells gorgeous and is visually appealing. I did enjoy using this but won't repurchase soon as I want to try out some more bath bombs!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because it was so cute and small compared to the other bath bombs. I bought it for $5 CAD. It had 3 tiny flowers on top that dissolved in the tub when exposed to water.
This bath bomb is a fizzled fast and completely dissolved within 3 minutes. This smelled amazing, but stained my tub a little... So I probably won't buy this again. And because this bomb was so small, you can only use this once or 2x if you decide to chop it in half. It also left tiny cute confetti hearts that were visually appealing.

But this product is not very moisturizing compared to a bath melt either (and I have dry slightly sensitive skin), so I make a bath cocktail!!! I mix in 1/2 or 1/4 of a bubble bar, 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath bomb and 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath melt together... And voila!! "lush bath cocktail". I tend not to use whole bars or bombs or melts during 1 bath because the scent from each product starts to get overwhelming... Unless they're tiny bombs.

Ps: I store my bath bubble bars, bath bombs and bath melts inside ziplock backs (I re-use the bags) and then place all my lush goodies in large plastic storage containers.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by StineMarie

This was one of the best bathbombs I've tried. Though it was small in size and I have a huge tub, it colored all of the bathwater pink and little hearts floating on the surface! It had a very lovely smell and was overall a very satisfying product. So surprised at how good it was!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

So I got this for my four year old while I was on vacation. She was so excited seeing the small little inlaid flowers and the bright pink color, she couldn't wait to try it out. For a kids bath I thought the price was a little steep but I ended up cracking it in half and getting two baths worth out of it. This is a fast fizzier, half a bomb maybe last a little over a min. It turned the bath water a love pink color which my kids loved and made the bathroom smell like pez candy for hours after they were out of the bath. It has little heart confetti and three flowers that float around the bath tub. I don't think I personally would like it to much cause it didn't seem very moisturizing. But my kids loved it, so I will repurchase probably again and again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Cute idea for a bath bomb but it didn't really work for me! Smells gorgeous in the store, a lovely fruity-vanilla scent and looks extra-cute being such a tiny size with flowers on top.

I dropped it in the bath and it fizzed and dissolved in less than 2 minutes, the fastest dissolving bath bomb I've ever seen from Lush, leaving behind candy pink bath water, a teaspoonful portion of tiny pink heart glitters at the bottom of the tub and nothing in terms of smell. My skin didn't feel softer or smell like the lovely bomb itself, quite disappointing.

I love Lush bath bombs for their lovely essential oils, gorgeous smell and fun bath experience - although this made my tub look pretty (and leave behind a trail of hearts for the next user!) it didn't make me smell lovely or leave me with soft skin like most of the other bath products do. Glad I tried it but I won't be repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the smell, and the water turns pink. Not keen on the floaty heart things in the bomb though. Hate bits in my bath, found them very scratchy. Not cute, totally unneccessary to put stuff in a bath bomb like that. Not my thing, wouldnt recommend or buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It smells nice and the confetti is a cute touch, but stay away if you have sensitive skin. I'm not severely so, but I do get irritated at some chemicals that don't bother others-- this thing have me a rash over my upper body, sometimes a bit itchy. It's been 5 days and doesn't look good!
It will also stain your tub but comes off with some soap and the rough side of a sponge.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by bricupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS
Very sweet and girly smelling
Pretty in the tub, too

CONS
literally like taking a bath in pink colored water and that's all

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay, so the deal with this one is you have to get one that's fresh. That way you get the best scent--I've learned over the years of buying them, they are so much better when they haven't been sitting on the store counters for months on end. And they fizz better also! I think they got it right, if pink had a scent this would be it. It's sweet and fluffy, very girly, a vanilla/flower concoction--but no headaches! Sometimes I find Lush a little hard to take, it's pretty intense walking by/and or in the store, all those perfumes are so strong--I find even my clothes smell like the store if I'm in there more than 10 minutes or so. Not that that's a bad thing! So I just grab what I need quickly and leave--and this bomb is usually one of 'em. Which reminds me, I need to get one! And of course it leaves your powder room smelling wonderful too....;)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by shrimpski

I was a little disappointed with this bath bomb! I was left thinking meh! It just wasn't very interesting to me and I couldn't smell anything once it started fizzing.

Pro's:
- The bath bomb itself smelt nice (vanilla) albeit not very strong or interesting
- It fizzed well
- The colour it made the water was lovely
- The confetti hearts were a cute touch

Con's:
- The smell seemed to disappear almost immediately. Other bath bombs I've tried make the water and bathroom smell amazing. This didn't.
- Not very interesting to me overall. Then again, I'm 25 and this is probably aimed at kids!
- Smell wasn't anything to write home about.
- Price. $5.50 for a bath that wasn't very interesting!

2.5/5 (I wish we could rate products with halves!)
I wouldn't buy this again. Lush has many other more interesting scented bombs to try!