October 23, 2014 | 1022 users online

Conditioner - Redken - Clear Moisture Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by jaqi16

Love this conditioner. Doesn't make my hair greasy, leaves it soft and full. Not super moisturizing, so if you have dry hair you will most likely need something stronger. I like it because it doesn't create any build up and leaves my hair tangle free. I still have to follow up with some sort of frizz protecting/fighting product (biosilk, etc), but this is by far the best I've found. I've repurchased more than once and will continue to. Definitely a HG for me. Just wish I could find a daily shampoo.... I have the Redken cleansing cream and love it. But wanted something else for my daily wash. My best hair days are:

Shampoo with Redken cleansing cream (leave on for a minute or two prior to rinsing)
Condition with Redken Clear Moisture (leave on for a minute or two prior to rinsing)
Towel Dry
Apply Redken anti-snap throughout damp hair, wait a minute
Apply Biosilk, focusing on ends and blow dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by newyork00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have consistently used the Clear Moisture leave in conditioner ever since it rid me of fist sized knots in my hair when nothing else worked. I had been using the Matrix Amplify conditioner and found it too heavy, at least for the summer season we are in now. I decided to try the actual CM conditioner and it is has the same amazing detangling skills as the leave in and does not weigh my hair down. It also rinses easily so I use less water than with the Amplify conditioner. I will especially like this in the winter when it is cold and I want to immediately blow dry my hair and not spend time combing conditioner onto a wet head. I hope they never discontinue the line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by LauraJM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I get all Redken products free to try because my mum is a hairdresser, This is the only brand i can say that all of the products are amazing. Dosent matter which one you use they are all the same amazing! I could live only with using Redken products.
Dont worry you cant really get the wrong product there all similar with (regards to shampoo and conditioner)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

While this conditioner smelled beautiful, I found that it wasn't moisturizing enough for my coarse and thick hair. I found that I needed a ridiculous amount in order to thoroughly coat my hair (yes my hair's long, but when I used the same amount as I did with any other conditioner, it wasn't enough) and it really wasn't that moisturizing. I've used better conditioners that did a better job and I won't be repurchasing this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by xLaurettax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Provides little to no moisture on my thick, untreated hair. It may be OK for someone with thinner, less dense hair. My hair isn't really dry but for a product that says for "normal to dry hair" I expected a little more moisturizing. After using both shampoo and conditioner my hair felt tangled and dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

I think the Clear Moisture line is my favorite from the Redken line. I tried the All Soft one but unfortunately it weighed my hair down too much. And the Colour Extend line gave me an allergic reaction. I have medium textured hair but it's really thick which I also get thinned out whenever I get a haircut. And this is does not weigh my hair down at all but still leaves it nice and soft and it smells really good ( Light apricot and citrusy smell). If hadn't started to dye my hair which I did 2 months ago, I would still be using this, because it's the best shampoo and conditioner I've ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 7:02:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

This is another really lovely conditioner from Redken. This provides a light moisture which is perfect for when the weather is slightly hotter and I don't want my hair to be weighed down.This conditioner isn't as nice on my hair as the Smooth Down conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by jsnowden0001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this with the Clear Moisture shampoo for my fine, thick, dry hair. Great for everyday conditioning, washes out well. I do use a deep conditioner about every 2-3 shampoos (right now, Redken Butter Treat), and if your hair is really dry you'll need something in addition to this conditioner. I have not noticed any buildup with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by babydollkarina28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's just OK compared to the other Redken lines such as All Soft and Smooth Down. I guess this Clear Moisture line is more for fine, normal hair types. I don't think it does an excellent job at cleansing my hair, however it did feel light and airy like the product claims. I prefer the All Soft and and Smooth Down line way better than this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by petit_bijou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This conditioner is great for normal hair, but probably a bit light for really dry/stressed hair. I use it almost daily and it's very hydrating without weighing your hair down. You get an airy, 'bouncy' result! And no build up of product over time. I get a beautiful finish when I blowdry or use my ghd's and it keeps your hair really healthy if you use heat tools regularly. Will def repurchase.