December 20, 2014 | 1699 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Night Magic

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by RedRose13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favourite (at the moment) and I am sure it will be a go to for me for a very long time. I got it for Christmas and loved it immediately. Also, it lasts for a long time, which is a plus. I will definitely be buying more when I run out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

AMAZING! I tried this for the first time today. I won 2 bottles on Listia. WOW! This is one of my faves now! Soft, powdery, musky...my new HG!!! And my hubby loves it too, which is a plus! Way to go Avon! This is how fragrances should be!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by blueberryfrost

Night Magic is a lovely, simple powder fragrance. It's a sweet powdery scent with a touch of vanilla and some musk. I got a set of the spray, roll-on deodorant, body powder, and skin softener for $10, so it's a total bargain. I happen to like powdery scents, so I love this one. Night Magic is a sweet powder, compared to Sweet Honesty which is more of a clean laundry powder scent. I love it on days when I want to smell nice and fresh; it's not strong or overwhelming... reapplication will be needed after a few hours. I love wearing this before bed.. here's a convo between me and my fiance one night: Him "mmmm you smell nice." Me "what do I smell like?" Him "like love."

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I often wonder if Canadian formulations are different... I have been wearing Avon Night Magic Evening Musk since 1987. It is a beautifully blended classic white musk with incense and a hint of vanilla, very much like TBS White Musk only softer and minus the lily note that goes rank on my skin. It is the only white musk I can wear because it doesn't have the floral screech often identified with white musk. I receive compliments from men, women, and children whenever I wear it -and often long after I no longer can smell it on myself. I am in the minority regarding the packaging... I love it. You can't beat the price. I just recently ordered a full size trio of fragrance, deodorant and powder for $7.99 CAD.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

Being an Avon Rep. I got two older perfumes for very cheap but I do not care for either of them! This review is for Night Magic though so let's do it. I cannot remember smelling this one even on a paper but I bought it due to the notes listed. Big mistake! On me this one does not smell good at all. I gave it a 3 rating because of it's long lasting ability, but I find it very strange that when I do not care for an Avon scent it last forever but when I like it, it disappears in a half of an hour or less! It must be the musk that disagrees with my chemistry, whatever it is, it reeks to me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

I have the powder version of this scent. I have to agree with Radchickee a few reviews below. This immediately reminded me of my beloved Jovan Musk upon opening the container. I also get baby powder, yes a little vanilla. I can only speak of the powder having never sampled the fragrance otherwise, but I love the aforementioned scents. I love soft, powdery, want to nuzzle up to someone kind of scents. I have bought two Avon powders recently after reading about layering oils, ten spray then powders to have a longer lasting scent. I plan to try this. I also love the old fashioned-ness of it, that old school glamour of scented powders. There is no talc, which I like and the finish is pretty, no shimmer nor sparkle, just a nice little sheen.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by csardo56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very harsh. Sneezed until I scrubbed it off. Gave it to a very nice little old lady.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

4 words: glorified baby powder scent!

5 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This smells soft and warm and comfy, like a warm glass of milk. It's a very soft delicate musk with the slightest hint of vanilla. The bottle is hideous, but the price is dirt cheap and definitely worth it.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't find the scent soft, a little goes a long way with it, not a bad scent but it isn't for me