Exuviance CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

4.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Chloride, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Behenoyl Stearic Acid, Arginine, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Phospholipids, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Polyacrylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin.

on 4/19/2015 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Not much on concealers but this is a better one than some. Moisturizer a must. My skin is realitively dry these days so it does not go on as smoothly as I would like and shows flakes and crease after a couple of hours. Not as drying as IT Bye Bye Coverage is ok, does not clog pores ony the reason I would possibly buy again. Also use the foundation I like it better. Maybe not the products fault but my skin in all fairness.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a product I would have never tried had it not been recommended to me by a coworker. It's one of the only concealers I've ever used under my eyes and it did not crease whatsoever. It's very natural looking and wonderful for cover the pesky little blemishes and imperfections that are only made more obvious on my very fair skin. I honestly believe this is my holy grail!

on 1/30/2015 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I do like this concealer a lot. I think the trouble people find in covering acne or other skin complaints is that i find it has a 'brightening' quality. In fact, it reminds me a lot of my Nars creamy concealer, except that the finish isn't as powdery (i hate that).
The coverage is pretty good, out of five i'd say 3/4, but definitely better than Mac pro wear concealer which was a total let down in that respect of covering redness!
you can wear this dotted under the eyes down the nose, chin and either side of the nose, and just blend it out instead of wearing foundation for a really beautiful flawless look.
I have this in light and i'm an NC15/20, it works if i use it as a highlighter and am covering a few flaws, but it's just too pale by a smidge, so if i had to choose again i'd buy a beige.
I think this concealer is perfect for night, because of how perfect it makes your skin look, but for day time, i think i prefer something slightly more translucent like YSL touche eclat (yes i know it's not a "concealer", but it works).
The price is pretty steep, but i don't regret buying it, it hasn't broken my skin out at all and is useful for the occasional spot. If you're looking for something to cover really bad acne, you can try this, but i'd opt for something even more cement like the Kevin Aucoin pot which will last you forever.

on 7/29/2014 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I used Almay Clear Complexion concealer for years, but about one year ago I decided there must be something better out there. I have literally tried every concealer recommended for blemishes/red marks/blood vessels/PIH that Ulta, Target, Walgreens, Paula's Choice, Clinique, and Sephora sell.

This was working ok for a while; the color match was ok and pretty neutral (less yellow that even the lightest shades from Laura Geller, Clinique, DermaBlend, and drugstore concealers--which is always my problem). It does blend pretty well and doesn't dry so quickly you can't afford to make mistakes (like Maybelline Superstay or DermaBlend). It is also less greasy than Dermablend (stick form) and many stick concealers that offer fuller coverage.

What was disappointing is that the "slip" is so high that it was difficult to work with. It's very liquidy--not like water, but like a slippery bubble-less soap almost. Very silicone-y. It didn't feel like it ever set, so layering over blemishes and blood vessels was very difficult. I therefore could not achieve anything beyond light-medium coverage.

This is an ok concealer, but it's just not worth $22 to me.

on 6/21/2014 6:43:00 PM

I bought this product I think from Lovelyskin.com or Ulta.com in the Light and Beige colors.

It was highly rated on www.makeupalley.com, but it does not cover age spots, tiny discolorations, or tiny broken capillaries. They just show through since it is not highly pigmented.

The best concealer I have found is the YELLOW Physicans Formula Concealer in the two-color tube--not the concealer stick.

Bought Elf Cover Everything Concealer in Yellow, and it was too transparent with no coverage. Maybe it would work for the under-eye area.

Also, wasted money on Ben Nye's MediaPro Mellow Yellow MY-2 NORMAL concealer. It was too gold for my medium toned skin. Maybe it would work on dark tanned skin.

on 4/15/2014 11:17:00 AM

Awesome product
This is a truly good product. Idon't have any blemishes, dark circles or any other problem on my face except few freckles on my cheek bone and nose.. I hate any cosmetic on my face as it hides the natural glow of my skin. I tried many drug store and high end product to hide those freckles but all the products seemed to be kind of unnatural on my face..By going through several positive reviews on this product I ordered it on strawberry net and it really did work the way i wanted it to be.. natural, blended well with my skin and the freckles were gone !!!. Covers amazingly well! Will definitely re-order!

on 3/29/2014 2:15:00 PM

This is a very good concealer packed hygienically in a tube.I use it for under eyes and a few age spots.No matter how much I use (it can be layered )it never creases or looks cakey under eyes and covers darkness well.Once it's set that's it for the day.I'm 57.Finding a concealer to cover darkness is easy,but when you get to a certain age and have lines around eyes it's a whole new ball game. This delivers on both counts.Spf 15, an added bonus.I've used countless concealers over the years and this is one of the best I've come across.I find this effective with or without powder.I use this in beige and it's a perfect match for my NW 15/20 skin.No pink or peach in this it's a true beige. Highly recommended for mature skins.

on 11/14/2013 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this concealer- it's HG for me as it covers everything with just a small amount and never looks cakey or overdone. It's got a very natural finish and doesn't emphasize pores at all which is a miracle. Aside from my cheeks, I really don't need much coverage and on casual days I'll just smooth a little over each cheek and under my eyes and that's all I need. I don't even powder it and it lasts all day, assuming it's not very hot and humid out.

I've used countless other concealers over the years and used LM's secret concealer for years followed by Chanel, Lancôme, MAC and BB. This far surpasses all of them by a landslide and the color choices are very skin-like and natural looking. It doesn't have a scent, the texture is absolutely perfect, it glides on and blends right in using my fingers. I've used a brush before but that gave more coverage than necessary so I just take 3 seconds to apply this where needed and it gives me perfect even skin. I will definitely keep buying this. The only improvement I'd like to see is packaging with more product and a pump dispenser vs. the squeeze tube it comes in.

on 10/13/2013 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I used to use Lancôme Effacernes but when I went to repurchase it, the department store was out of my shade. I checked the nearby Ulta -- no Effacernes, so the sales girl suggested Exuviance Cover Blend. I like it just as much as my previous product.

It's good for my dark circles, doesn't settle into my fine lines. I also dab it on my broken capillaries on my chin and around my nostrils (I have rosacea).

My only complaint is the tip of the tube is too wide so it's easy to accidentally squeeze out too much product.

on 9/23/2013 11:08:00 PM

Love this concealer! I'm a tough critic when it comes to concealer because I think they usually make skin look worse but, not in this case. I have it in the fairest shade and it blends nicely and covers beautifully. The wearability is great and it didn't sink into every line and pore. Highly recommend.

Top Rated Exuviance Products