Pureology Hydrate Conditioner

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Mentha Arvensis Oil/Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Fragrance, Trideceth-6, Methylparaben, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Menthol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Extract/Sage Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract/Sunflower Seed Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Mentha Piperita Extract/Peppermint Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Melanin.

I have severely damaged hair, that is breaking off, due to over bleaching. This conditioner repaired my hair to almost completely normal. It even gave me my natural curl back. It made my hair silky, smooth, and shiny. It didn't weigh down my hair at all. It stopped my hair from breaking off. I even noticed less hair falling out in the shower and during brushing. The biggest problem I have is the price. It is way to expensive. And because of that I downed the rating. I said that I would repurchase it because I liked the product so much. But truth is I probably wont get the chance to use it again, because of the price.

on 6/7/2015 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Ok Love this stuff! I have tried a lot of hair products and this REALLY is a nice conditioner!! I don't know what it is that makes this so good, but when I am done my hair is bouncy, shiny, and NO static fly aways. I know hard to believe, but I have repeatedly used this and it produces results. I have even tried it without the hydrate shampoo just to be sure and it still rocks. The best results are not getting it close to roots and to rinse head upside-down in tub so it does not run down your back or on your skin. It feels like icy-hot...weird I know. Pricey but so worth it. Try the little hydrating pack from ulta. You get a small shampoo and conditioner to try for like 12 bucks. The products are very concentrated too. I literally used like the size of a nickle and the shampoo worked all of my middle/lower of the back length hair.

on 4/30/2015 7:16:00 PM

I cannot believe the good results of this product. I finally bit the bullet and bought this along with the Pureology Hydrate Shampoo. My hair has been looking and feeling so fried. I've tried everything. I couldn't see spending this kind of money on hair products until I realized how healthy my nail tech's hair looks being a bleached blonde. So desperate I ran to Ulta yesterday and bought this and the shampoo. I am stunned at how healthy and shiny my hair looks after one use. Worth the money! You need very little, it's quite concentrated. Love this stuff. Finally my hair looks good again.

on 4/4/2015 9:22:00 AM

Good stuff! Moisturizes well and provides a good amount of detangling. My scalp is fairly sensitive, and many products cause excessive drying and flaking. This conditioner has caused no issues.

Dislike the packaging honestly. The lid is a bit flimsy.

on 1/7/2015 5:40:00 PM

This is the best winter conditioner. One use - in -20C temperatures - and no static in sight (usually appears as soon as I blow dry with other conditioners). I've never found one that banishes static like this. My hair is super manageable after using it - takes me no more than 5 minutes to dry and my hair just falls magically into place (it seems). I suspect it would be too heavy for summer but for our cold dry winters it is the best protection I've come across.

on 1/5/2015 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

As with the shampoo, I bought this because it (barely) on sale and wanted to splurge. I absolutely loved the smell, very peppermint and honestly was a factor on why I caved and bought this. However it's the peppermint that makes me not like this product. In the shower the smell is overpowering, eye watering, strong. And on my scalp is feels like I rubbed icy hot all over it and it doesn't feel good and when I wash it out it makes my back freezing cold. The smell is incredibly strong even after your hair dries, I usually can't smell my conditioner after my hair is dry unless I purposefully smell my hair but all day I've gotten strong whiff this and it's overpowering. My scalp also still has the cooling effect going on. It does make my hair soft and detangled but not soft enough to put up with the overwhelming scent and tingly effect or to justify the $60 price tag.

on 12/24/2014 11:20:00 AM

I think it's a nice conditioner :)

I haven't tried it with the Hydration shampoo so may be the system ( shampoo+conditioner from the same line works better ) - I used Joico as shampoo.

I really liked the thick creamy consistency of it. It has a peppermint smell which is strong but fades when hair is dry. I liked the smell of it but over time it got overwhelming.

Also has a cooling sensation! Which is nice as well :)

It conditioned and smoothed my hair pretty well, I do recommend this product if you have dry frizzy hair

on 12/22/2014 9:44:00 AM

Frizzy tangled hair season ... It passes nut tried this and found it actually made my hair drier! Yuk!

on 12/20/2014 2:20:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My absolute HG conditioner. I have shoulder length platinum blonde hair that has seen its' fair share of damage and bleach, and this stuff works wonders! I wash with the matching Pureology shampoo, apply this, and leave it in while I shave, wash, use my clarisonic, etc. It normally stays in for about five minutes and my hair loooooves it. Now to be honest about my hair: not only is it damaged, but it is very thick and very dry. This makes it so beautifully silky and hydrated! But I can definitely see it being too much for thin or undamaged/lightly damaged hair. However, for me, it's amazing! It makes my normally dried and fried hair so beautifully silky and smooth. I do pair it with a protein treatment (Nexxus Emergencee, twice a month), of course, but for moisture alone it's incredible! If your hair is damaged like mine, please try this! It's worth every penny!

on 11/9/2014 9:29:00 AM

This is my HG conditioner - my other favourite being Redken All Soft. The Hydrate Shampoo is quite rich, never strips my hair and works well with this, it's matching conditioner.
My hair is softer and in better condition because of it. For reference - I don't have much grey and only dye once every 3 months, if that.
When my hair was 9 inches longer (I recently cut it to just below shoulder length) Hydrate was the only line that left it in a manageable state, tangle-free and great-looking all day long. I like the fragrance (minty). I usually leave it on towel-dried hair for 20-30 minutes before rinsing. Even at a shorter length, my hair is very thick and has a lot of body -- this smooths it down a bit and leaves it less 'poofy', but doesn't interfere with my curl/wave pattern.
I've repurchased and will continue to do so. Great product!