January 27, 2015 | 1662 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2015 5:48:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is overrated to me. I broke out using this and felt like I had film on my skin. I never break out and my face usually feels clean. I never got what anyone liked about this cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2015 7:31:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Not blown away. Just average to me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2015 11:18:00 PM More reviews by SallyB20

If you are switching to this cleanser and have clear skin don't try this!!! It will break you out! I was using the Nubian black African bar soap and had cleared my blemishes after I ran out I switched to this buying a set of the 32fl. Oz. and the 8fl. Oz I really wanted to like this but it was just horrible on my skin, broke me out like no other!!! The smell don't like either smells like a hair dye color box. Horrible product!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2015 9:09:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has been my HG cleanser while I was pregnant, and never went back to my old soap. (Yep I use to use soap...that's another review). (Using it for about 3.5 years now)

Creamy consistency, and great makeup remover. Doesn't sting eyes. I'm acne prone and does not irritate my skin at all. I use it along with my Clarisonic, love the results. It's just pricy. Also wish it came in a pump bottle for ease of use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2015 3:26:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I use this cleanser in the morning only, so it doesn't have to remove makeup etc since I do that at night. My skin is very oily normally but lately I've been getting a lot of dryness on my cheeks and some flaking. This doesn't add any moisture but it doesn't seem to be adding to the dryness that much either. There is some minimal tightness to my skin after using but it is winter here in Canada and it's VERY cold and dry. I don't like the scent that much, very herbal. It's quite expensive for a basic cleanser. I'm not sure I would repurchase, don't know that it's different from Cerave foaming which is much cheaper. Leaving it as a would repurchase for now.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2015 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Dentalhygienist84

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good cleanser for my combo skin type. It dissolves all my makeup and most of my eye makeup as well. It is not drying on my skin and I feel very clean afterwards. I think this cleanser just depends on your skin type. I don'y use it first thing in the morning b/c it can make my skin a little dry in some areas so I just use it at the end of my day :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2015 11:35:00 PM More reviews by yenvyme80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Was so excited to finally try this product! But the product was overly drying on my cheeks. Such a disappointment!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 11:26:00 AM More reviews by fechenwiesen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for two months and my acne prone skin loves it. I canīt comment on the price, as I got it as a gift. It takes off my make up, leaves my skin happy and hasnīt broken me out. I apply it on my dry face and then splash with water to cleanse and rinse. I also use it ( when Iīm feeling decadent) as shaving cream for my legs. I will buy this again when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Ashleem44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Man. This stuff is just the bees knees! Lol... But seriously. I use waterproof eyeliner & mascara, occasionally, and I can use this stuff in the shower and it just melts all the makeup off my face, no rubbing required. It really is awesome, pricey, but awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by mintygreen02

i give this product four stars because it claims (or at least the lady at the counter claimed) that this would take off ALL your makeup, but iv noticed that to do that I have to use a lot and lather more than I should. In result my face gets soo dry. BUT I do like this product when I use this elseway, I use one pump of my regular makeup remover and then finish the job with one pump of this stuff. really makes your face makeup free!! Iv come to like this product when I use it that way bc my face looks and feels much cleaner than if I used only my regular makeup cleanser plus it don't make my face dry out this way.