April 16, 2014 | 1958 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Armanix09

Good for when I have breakouts, however I can't use it everyday as it leaves my skin too dry, smells good and lasts long and the packaging is pretty good too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME.

I broke out horribly because of using a new hair serum which I'm sure rubbed off on my face, and was very upset. A friend of mine which suffers with acne told me to try this cleanser and it totally FLATENS blemishes. I cleanse twice when I have break outs and they are completely flat. Trust me I've tried everything salicylic acid, egg whites, yogurt, kiehls, and this is the only thing that can really make a difference.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Lyzie09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I definitely Love Love Love this product! my skin is prone to acne, oily and sensitive. This works well for.me as it does not dry out my skin.. it is gentle and safe to my skin and not too strong. i have been using product for about a year now and will continue to use it for a very long time. but when i first used it, i have some breakouts around my jaw, but oh well, who knows? maybe its hormonal acne? This product is suitable for acne prone skin, oily/ combination skin, and sensitive skin.. Love It!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Izzy9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It's very gentle and my face feels refreshed after each use. I love the smell of tea tree though some people might be bothered by the smell. This doesnt cause break out for me, however it doesnt seem to reduce my blemishes, maybe it's just me. Overall a good product, i highly recommend this to people with sensitive skin :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by daniellekirby

Love it! It has a great refreshing scent and it definitely feels how it smells. Does a great job removing my makeup at night and prepping my face for moisturizer. Without a doubt, my favorite product to control the shine of my combination skin without drying out the rest of my face. Since I started using this product 3 months ago I've probably only had one pimple (went away in a day or two). I just wish it was cheaper but The Body Shop always has great deals so I usually get it when it's 40% off or buy one get one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ldtef002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product. The addiction begins with the tingling, refreshing feeling of the tea tree oil. However, the only downside to this product, after a month's use, my face began to break out. I didn't know if it was the combination of this, the tea tree oil toner, and a serum I was using. I don't know. When my face begins to break out, I drop whatever I was using previously. If you are not prone to acne, maybe give this a try! Makes your skin feel ultra clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 5:41:00 AM More reviews by q8a6y5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

People with bump like rosacea, try this! I use this for a month now. I used to take medicins (accutane). This helped a lot, but I often got a few bumps. I use this at morning and evening and I am bumpfree. I read about tea tree and demodex, so i wanted to give it a try and so far it works great. I know only 100 percent of tea tree kills the demodex in one minute. But I think I have decreased the population. Also another explanation that this works, would be that this foam is antibacterial. When the demodex mites die, they unleash a bacterie.
Give it a try, I bought so many expensive products with great claims with no results.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by nnana

I actually only bought this cleanser because since being pregnant I couldn't stand the scent of my regular facial wash (Clean & Clear) anymore. Somehow the tea tree scent helped soothe my headaches and nausea. As for its actual purpose I would rate it average. It didn't clear my acne, but neither did it cause new ones. I'm not particularly impressed with the foam it created either.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by teddykar97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product runs out so quickly, it only lasted less than a month for me! When I first applied it to my wet skin it just sank right in and formed no bubbles so that was a bit of a bummer because I like bubbles c: But I massaged it into my skin and washed it off. It felt cool and refreshing but didn't do much for my acne. Also it isn't the best at removing makeup or left over makeup. I don't wear makeup on a everyday basis so it wasn't much of a problem for me but just a fact I'm throwing out there. Overall it's a pretty average cleanser but the fact that it only lasts a month is a set back considering the gel version of the cleanser lasted me WAAAYY longer than that.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by xsharmine

I was kinda excited when the body shop held a sale some time in June this year. I've always wanted to try out the tea tree line of products (I've tried the cleanser before & it worked pretty amazing) but they are a bit overpriced. SGD22.90 per bottle is considered expensive given the fact that another drug store cleanser that costs SGD12~18 may have given similar results. I wouldn't say it's bad, but I wouldn't say it's good. It didn't give me any break outs, but neither did it clear up my skin as they "guaranteed" :( I'm using - Bodyshop's tea tree facial foam + Lush's tea tree toner + bodyshop's tea tree oil on blemishes. The results weren't surprising or anything they just worked like any of my other cleansers I've used (Simple's moisturizing face wash, bioglo's whitening face wash etc). So... To sum it all up for you lazy readers. PROS: - didn't cause break outs (i have sensitive skin so thats a bonus) - smells nice - foamy texture is consistent - refreshing after each wash CONS: - didn't clear up my blemishes - didn't work any better than other drugstore cleansers - slightly overpriced, you should buy it when its on sale OVERALL: I'll see if my skin gets any better. Maybe it's because I dont use the bodyshop's tea tree toner as well? Haha will update soon.