The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash

3.6

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citric Acid, p-Anisic Acid, PVP, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol.

on 2/23/2015 11:22:00 PM

i dont LOVE it but dont hate it.. my skin has improved alot but that could be from change in my diet... i dont like that it doesnt lather up well, it seems to disolve inyo nothing but over all i like it and would buy again but would like to try other products first

on 12/12/2014 7:13:00 PM

I bought this because I love tea tree oil products for treating my acne (nothing major,just typical teenage acne). I bought the cleanser with the face buffer and the tea tree pore minimiser. it first broke me out (as expected) but after a week i saw drastic changes, my skin cleared up although the occasional pimple ( nothing i could help. I'm 14 after all. It also helped reduce oil on my face, but after a few hours my skin did get oily, again nothing it could help. I'm on my 3rd bottle and it lasts ages! leaves my skin amazing. Would definitely recommend for teenagers, acne prone or oily skin

I really don't like this cleanser. It leaves my skin very dry and there are no improvements at all. It also doesn't feels nice on my skin when using it. The creamy cleanser from the tea tree line is nicer but also not loving that one.

on 10/17/2014 6:28:00 AM

Was really disappointed with this product!
I absolutely love the body shop, however this product wasnt to great!
I am a huge fan of Tea tree products (they work really well on my skin!!)
After I washed my face with this product, it completely dried out my face. But half way through the day, my face all of a sudden turned super duper oily!! (I have a normal skin type!)
It also made me breakout with blackheads and pores!
Not a fan of this one sorry!

This product did not work AT ALL! My skin even worse because I did not have any acne scars at first but after I used my cheek tone is ruined! Glad some people find this product useful but I will never use it again and other tea tree oil products.

on 7/31/2014 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using the tea tree foam cleanser for nearly one year. My skin is prone to spots so 1. I wear lots of heavy coverage make up and 2. I need a good cleanser to get rid of everything. I thought this product would be good in particular as it has tea tree oils and I believe very strongly in the benefits of face steaming.

The first thing about this product is the scent, it is very strong which I personally love but I can see how it may not be for everyone. One pump is enough to clean the face, but as this product lasts and lasts, I would encourage you to push the boat out, and take two to do a really thorough job. The price is very good, and if you have the body shop loyalty card (at least in the UK) you could even pick this up for free (like i did!).

I have seen a very similar product by Nivea and I am keen to try this out once this bottle comes to an end. I think the product is good, but I do not think it is anything special.

on 6/19/2014 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

its been almost 1 month ive been using this foam, it cleanse my skin with just 1pump, I love how it leaves my skin feel clean, but after 3-4hours I can see my face oily again,. the scent is good,, can cleanse daily makeup almost perfect..

on 6/6/2014 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A while ago, I have received 30 pounds body shop voucher as a valentines gift from my husband.
After reading a lot of reviews I have decided to purchase, entire set of Tea Tree, as my skin is oily, acne prone and blemished. It turned out to be the biggest mistake.
Firstly, the chemicals used in those products are so strong I had a feeling like my face was burning! and I don't have a sensitive skin.
From the entire set, I am only using Tea Tree face mask, but only once a week on average as it is a bit drying, but nicely heals pimples. I am also finding Tea Tree Oil, is of a good quality in comparison to other brands. However, I would definitely not recommend any face washes from this set or especially NO to the Tea Tree face cream.
After using the set regularly for two weeks, I have never seen my face with so many pimples, and at the end it became so oily it took me a while to come back to old me.

on 5/18/2014 2:08:00 PM

I'm a teenager with oily skin and moderate acne, it's not too bad but my skin is definitely not perfect. I have acne scarring on both of my cheeks and a few pimples in my t-zone. When I first tried this cleanser I loved how clean my skin felt afterwards, I've been using it for maybe two weeks and I have no complains :) Although, the smell is not too good, but it's not horrible. It's a really nice cleanser and most importantly: it hasn't broken me out!

on 5/3/2014 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have adult hormonal acne, especially aggravated if wrong product is in use. This cleanser is used along with others (SKII face wash, TBS seaweed face wash, etc) It can be quite drying, so I'll use it only when my skin feels oily. It's refreshing, lathers well, and feels like it cleansed the angry acne bits well. Pretty basic blemish cleanser, I appreciate the incorporation of tea-tree oil in this product