December 19, 2014 | 827 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Glassy Gloss

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

"Through the Looking Glass" is a nice, basic, staple shiny clear gloss. The texture is right in the middle, not thin and oily, not stick-your-lips-together tacky (from some of the reviews I was expecting it to be super sticky, but it's not at all), just a nice substantial glaze with decent wear that doesn't dry things out. Scent is a very light vanilla-pineapple thing. I hate scented lip gloss but it's faint enough to not bother me. No flavor.

BUT something is definitely wrong with the packaging because it does leak insanely. I bought it in a blister pack, and when I opened it and took off the cap there was already lip gloss pooled in the cap and running down the nozzle; the dispenser hole is much much bigger than the rod that's supposed to plug it when the cap is on. This is going to make it just about impossible to take anywhere in a bag or pocket. I'll probably switch to the NYC tube of clear gloss because of that.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by TayB88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite lip glosses. Love the color, the look and it seems to have a plumping effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by LIPGLOSSADDICT1025

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I got this in the shade 313A 3, 2, 1, Glass-t Off! It is a reddish pinkish gloss with a little bit of sparkles. The only thing is, its not of a gloss consistency! It is very gellish. It is quite sticky but that is what makes it last longer. It does have a very nice pigmentation (if that's even a word) and adds a bit of shine. It does moisturize nicely but I still recommend using a balm underneath if you are using it during Winter. Very light fruity scent but nothing too unbearable. I would totally repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by xlivelovemakeupx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the Mow the Glass Glassy Gloss (314A). Although it looks like a peachy pink color it does come out clear (slightly tinted). It really does give that extra shine and is very nice. I usually use it as a 'top-coat' for my lips. It really helps bring a shine and keeps my lips from getting dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by woolgeek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked this up in 309A Through the Looking Glass yesterday and I'm in love. It's a clear gloss and adds a pop of shine over lipstick without changing the color. My favorite thing is there's no glitter or shimmer, just shine! It seems to be getting harder to find a gloss without at least a little shimmer and I am so happy I found this. It's a little bit sticky, but I find that helps it stay on better than some of the super slick glosses I've used.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 8:14:00 AM More reviews by ShannonRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

High intensity sexy shine. VERY sticky however.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Pekoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought Candy Glaze half off when it was being cleared for the new formula, and it wasn't even worth that much. Pretty as it is in the tube, on the lip this is more or less a clear gloss with the faintest shimmer. That could be forgiven, however, if it wasn't also the worst-smelling makeup product I own.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by annabanana5000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best gloss ever :) Very sticky, so it feels a little weird, but it stays on really long. And it smells good!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by cnd0020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The colors and names changed, but this product still rocks.

These are a little sticky, but that just means it lasts longer. Layer it over a lipstick and it is so pretty. And the price can't be beat. I've given the whole collection (6) of these little glosses along with birthday presents, because they're cheap and awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by kailee100

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my all-time favorite lip gloss and it is almost identical to Mac's Lipglass with the same consistency. I don't like the colored ones, just the clear. The colored ones aren't as thick as the clear gloss. This is not the gloss to wear on a windy day though because it is THICK and your hair will get stuck in it. If you want that uber shiny lips look then this is the one for you. I have never, ever found a gloss in the regular make up aisle of a drug store that comes close to matching Glassy Gloss (clear) in consistency and staying power. Price is awesome too!