January 27, 2015 | 1563 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2015 7:41:00 PM More reviews by leslieocampo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this mascara in the mini version, & it was good. I have short & thick eyelashes & I feel like this mascara gave more volume then length. But it's a good mascara, if your looking for volume.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2015 6:59:00 AM More reviews by jennyxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the mini/sample of the badgal lash, which I'm glad I have. I'm on the fence if I would buy the full sized.

Packaging- For me, the packaging for badgal lash is borning. I get that the name badgal means biker chick etc, so black is okay but it is so different to Benefits usual uplifting vibrant colours, there are too many boring packaged mascaras out there, we don't need another.

Wear/Feel- The brush that badgal lash comes with is for me a massive bonus. Its huge and has bristles, I hate the thin plastic rubber ones you can get which is way I have been kind of put off from buying They're real. But I will try it at some point with a different brush. Badgal for me tends to flake the tinnest bit towards the end of the day which is for me common, I don't know what the hell is up with my eyes but they are strange, they don't tend to fear well with anything eye-makeup related. Other than that though the wear time is good. Badgal for me, curls, but doesn't really lengthen. The formula is no to runny but not to tar like which is great. Its easy to apply because of the massive brush but that means its hard to apply the mascara to the bottom lashes.

Price- The price of the Badgal Lash Mascara in the UK is 17.50 which is reasonable but like I said at the start I'm not sure if I would repurchase it.

Overall the mascara is great curl but not really length, for me the mascara is a bit of miss, but I will use up my sample/mini.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2015 6:16:00 AM More reviews by JuiceLoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara actually helps my non existing, short lashes.
It does MUCH more than most exclusive mascaras promoses. It is a little dry, so i find it difficult to work, but on the other hand at the first stroke im almost already there :)
Forget avsecond layer, it will fall of like black snowflakes and start to build a house on your cheeks ;)
One hand, do it good, and done. Its worth the money, the false lash effect is a guarantee.
My favorite mascara cost more than double and this is close enough :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 3:49:00 PM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This (along with Mally volumizing) is one of my HG mascaras. I find it to be right between a wet and dry formula, which I love because it's very easy to apply and doesn't clump or smudge much at all. You don't need much product to get big, fluffy lashes, so IMO it's worth the price (about $20).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2015 1:07:00 AM More reviews by lexicarranza

asked a sephora associate for one of the best selling mascaras and she suggested this. what GARBAGE. it was extremely dry and difficult to get any product to transfer on to my lashes. i feel like i didnt even get to use any of it. what a waste of money. biggest regret of all time. tried DiorShow but thats not worth the $30, much better but im sticking with the drugstore mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Tat7386

I purchased a deluxe sample that I spotted when I was checking out of Sephora (Those get me all the time!) so I purchased the bad gal lash becuase the wand looked like something I would really like!

The way the mascara applies on my eyelashes is good, minimal clumping and it gives me volume and length which I like. What I didn't like is that it smears all over the place! I've never had a mascara do it as much as this one. I rarely wear waterproof because it's such a pain to take it off at night and I don't sweat much or go in the water so I don't think it's necessary.

Overall for the price and the fact that it smears all over the place I wouldn't purchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by ellejaleo

I bought this upon recommendation from a Sephora employee. It gives me clumpy lashes and doesnt last through the day without smudging. I am definitely returning this.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by mackerpl

I found this product to be worthwhile for maybe the first 2 weeks after purchase the brush was a good size, and the formula was not too wet/thin. Then I noticed the mascara starting to dry out. It left my lashes clumpy and left bald spots. For the price, I really expected this product to last longer than a few weeks. I won't ever buy this product again because I feel as if it was a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by deniseashleyh

This product is great! For someone such as myself who doesn't like super dramatic makeup, this mascara just accentuates my natural eyelashes. I'm so happy with this purchase. It's $19 and comparatively to other high end makeup brands, it's on the cheaper side. And the packaging is super cute. Would definitely buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by byrdalamode

Got one of these as a sample and am so thankful I didn't waste $20. Hardly puts any product on my eyelashes and is one of the worst mascaras I've ever used. Packaging is cute and that's literally the ONLY thing it has going for it.