August 1, 2014 | 1994 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by georgiagemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara didn't do it for me because boy - did it smudge like CRAZY.
I received two samples, one of they're real and this, and I highly prefer they're real mascara. I do like the fluffy brush and it does give volume, but its thick and slightly drier than the they're real mascara, and at first I was impressed at the result... but GIRL. This mascara smudged so badly after about an hour of wearing it (yes, only an hour) and I had terrible panda eyes. I kept getting asked if I was tired! Only when I got home did I realise it was the mascara's fault. And I wasn't wearing any eyeliner, so this mascara is the only thing to blame! Quite disappointed but at least it was just a tester size, so I fortunately wasn't affected by the price. Will be sticking to my new full-size tube of they're real!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by mi55bonnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

First of all the brush is soooo big and it's hard to apply on my asian lashes. No volume nor lengthen. I don't really quite this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

"Benefit VERYMEDIOCREGal Lash Mascara".

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

I like this a lot more than Benefit's They're Real. This mascara has a slightly dry formula and a huge jumbo brush, it makes my lashes really FLUFFY. Lots of length, nice definition and volume too.
No problems with flaking or smudging. Or clumping. I'd buy this one again, it's great!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Simple. That's how i describe this product. Nothing amazing with my lashes. They look natural and no clumping but that's it. No super volume or length. It's a great no makeup look mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by mschristinex

I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara only because some days it looks really amazing on my lashes and some days it's a dry and flaky mess. Honestly I expected more from this mascara because of the big brush. That was the only reason why I chose to buy this mascara instead of the They're Real! one. I will not be repurchasing only because I know I can find a better mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by itsholly20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

heres a tip: if you like this mascara, run out to the store, buy literally any mascara, leave the lid off until its almost completely dried up, then spend the next 45 minutes in the mirror trying to get it to be somewhat noticeable. thats what this mascara is for me. its like dried up nothing. definitely not worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by linz75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I expected more from this Badgal mascara, especially looking at the fat brush.
But no, somehow the finish is thin and not helping my lashes to reach another level.
There are more better mascaras (even cheaper ones) than this one definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Shaylavee13

I love this mascara. This is my go to mascara, it doesn't make my eyelashes stiff or crunchy. I have tried the "they're real" and that one is really difficult to remove and clumps easily, unlike this one. This mascara has a big fluffy brush that makes it so you can get close to the base of the lash without poking your eye and its never flaked on me. I do have to put about 2-3 coats on before I get my desired look but I don't really mind. I have not been able to find any other mascara out there like this one, the brush and product work great together. Love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by dameeeeez

this mascara was ok. Nothing that I would write home about or tell my sisters to run out and buy. I found that it really didnít live up to hype in my opinion and was just average mascara. Definitely not worth the price tag, and something I would not repurchase.