BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 2/27/2015 2:51:00 PM

Great mascara especially the waterproof version! Used it on holiday and didn't have to worry about any drop down or anything with the heat. Great product.

on 2/22/2015 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great mascara for full, fluffy, long lashes. It takes a little practice to get the application right but, unlike other Benefit products, the right amount of mascara comes out with the wand and that helps. I use a clean brush to catch any small clumps, but the product is good so there aren't too many. It's my go-to.

on 2/9/2015 10:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have to say that I am very sceptical when it comes to Benefit products, I have tried so many of their products and really don't like about 90% of them.
I bought one of these when they first came out, and I was quite impressed. The colour is strong, and the formula is nice, easy to apply. It lasts for ages and doesn't flake easily. The one problem I have with this mascara is every time I use it on my lower lashes it leaves black smudges underneath my eyes after about an hour of use. So it is great for top lashes, just don't use them on your lower lashes!

on 2/2/2015 9:39:00 PM

Didn't flake off, but had raccoon smudges under eyes within 2 hours. Returning the small size to Sephora. They're Real is much better at staying on, but I love the old skool brush with this one. Too bad the mascara didn't work out. If you have problems with smudging, don't waste your time on this product..

on 1/24/2015 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I tried this mascara in the mini version, & it was good. I have short & thick eyelashes & I feel like this mascara gave more volume then length. But it's a good mascara, if your looking for volume.

on 1/23/2015 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have the mini/sample of the badgal lash, which I'm glad I have. I'm on the fence if I would buy the full sized.

Packaging- For me, the packaging for badgal lash is borning. I get that the name badgal means biker chick etc, so black is okay but it is so different to Benefits usual uplifting vibrant colours, there are too many boring packaged mascaras out there, we don't need another.

Wear/Feel- The brush that badgal lash comes with is for me a massive bonus. Its huge and has bristles, I hate the thin plastic rubber ones you can get which is way I have been kind of put off from buying They're real. But I will try it at some point with a different brush. Badgal for me tends to flake the tinnest bit towards the end of the day which is for me common, I don't know what the hell is up with my eyes but they are strange, they don't tend to deal well with anything eye-makeup related. Other than that though the wear time is good. Badgal for me, curls, but doesn't really lengthen. The formula is not to runny but not to tar like which is great. Its easy to apply because of the massive brush but that means its hard to apply the mascara to the bottom lashes.

Price- The price of the Badgal Lash Mascara in the UK is 17.50 which is reasonable but like I said at the start I'm not sure if I would repurchase it, as to me its just a normal mascara that claims to wonders when it does nothing really.

Overall the mascara is great curl but not really length, for me the mascara is a bit of miss, but I will use up my sample/mini.I will not be purchasing the full sized!

on 1/20/2015 6:16:00 AM

This mascara actually helps my non existing, short lashes.
It does MUCH more than most exclusive mascaras promoses. It is a little dry, so i find it difficult to work, but on the other hand at the first stroke im almost already there :)
Forget avsecond layer, it will fall of like black snowflakes and start to build a house on your cheeks ;)
One hand, do it good, and done. Its worth the money, the false lash effect is a guarantee.
My favorite mascara cost more than double and this is close enough :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This (along with Mally volumizing) is one of my HG mascaras. I find it to be right between a wet and dry formula, which I love because it's very easy to apply and doesn't clump or smudge much at all. You don't need much product to get big, fluffy lashes, so IMO it's worth the price (about $20).

asked a sephora associate for one of the best selling mascaras and she suggested this. what GARBAGE. it was extremely dry and difficult to get any product to transfer on to my lashes. i feel like i didnt even get to use any of it. what a waste of money. biggest regret of all time. tried DiorShow but thats not worth the $30, much better but im sticking with the drugstore mascara.

on 12/30/2014 3:57:00 PM

I purchased a deluxe sample that I spotted when I was checking out of Sephora (Those get me all the time!) so I purchased the bad gal lash becuase the wand looked like something I would really like!

The way the mascara applies on my eyelashes is good, minimal clumping and it gives me volume and length which I like. What I didn't like is that it smears all over the place! I've never had a mascara do it as much as this one. I rarely wear waterproof because it's such a pain to take it off at night and I don't sweat much or go in the water so I don't think it's necessary.

Overall for the price and the fact that it smears all over the place I wouldn't purchase this again.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products