December 19, 2014 | 1542 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by watercute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a free sample of this and have been trialing it for a couple of weeks and it's pretty much okay but nothing special when you consider the full RRP price. It clumps a fair and doesn't really make my lashes look that long. It does last well and is quite hard to remove but I think for the price you'd pay there's a lot better cheap and high end ones to spend money on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by AgotaAlk

So far best mascara I have ever tried! Highly reccomend!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by daisyismydog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have stubby Asian lashes, some of which point downwards. I did not find this mascara to have much of an impact. It did coat my lashes which emphasized them a little (like any other mascara does) but did not add the dramatic amount of volume promised. I did find the wand was easy to use and there was never too much product on it. It was also easy to layer (no clumps), and looked believable.

For someone with long lashes or naturally curly lashes to begin with, this might make a good everyday option. However, I think this product is a miss if you're looking for more volume or curl-holding properties.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Ellaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS MASCARA. I got this in the deluxe sample size for my birthday from a family friend, and I LOVE IT. It is seriously, amazing. It doesn't clump, it gives amazing length and volume to my lashes. It separates them really really well. Overall, probably my holy grail mascara, it's is flipping amazing and I recommend if to everyone. ❤️

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by LittleRedDoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This mascara is my go-to mascara!

The brush is thick, with plenty of bristles and short length so it is easy to manoever.

This mascara, when applied with minimal product (don't over coat the brush in product), is wonderful when gradually applied over and over - it creates a feathery, natural look and adds that touch of intense but natural looking colour to your lashes.

Lets say girls, if you're school is strict on makeup - you can wear this and never be caught out - saying that, I don't mean it looks as if you have no difference, you have an intense difference - it makes your eyes stand out and your eyes look larger and lashes fuller - yet it does this in a way that looks very natural and as if they are your own lashes.

I can never go past it.

10/10!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by LexiClarice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product was recommended to me on the mua boards a few weeks ago. I'm not a fan of the wand but the product doesn't irritate my eyes, which is what really matters. Also, it thickens my lashes and lengthens them a bit, which is nice. I can appreciate a mascara like this and will definitely repurchase. Recommended to women with sensitive eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by hsmcookie

I've been using this mascara for over 10 years, and I love it! I've tried about 15 other mascaras over the years, and I always regret buying them.

Pros
- not clumpy
- lashs don't stick together
- easy to get off at the end of the day

Cons
- Dries out after about 3 months

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by kreamsoduh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of those products that I always go back to when I'm looking for an everyday mascara. This is a great staple to have for those days when you just want to swipe something on and go. You get great lashes, lots of volume, dark enough, etc. I prefer this alone instead of layered with other mascaras. I always come back to this regardless of what else I am trying out. I think this is a great dupe for the Dior Diorshow mascara (my other go-to mascara).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

My favorite Clinique mascara! It makes my eyelashes longer and more defined without looking too unnatural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

This mascara does the job but it didn't really wow me. I have long, pretty, and sexier lashes but they aren't vavavoom. It's a great overall mascara, darkens, thickens, and lengthens. Brush minimizes clumping. No complaints!