Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer

3.2

Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), C13-14 Isoparaffin, Citric Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), L-Tyrosine, Parfum (Fragrance), Laureth-7, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol.

on 4/23/2015 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this product. Originally I received a deluxe 1oz sample of this product from Ulta. I was never going to use it but I had noticed my skin starting having some dry flakes from the rough winter air.

I went ahead and added this into my regular face routine and within a week I felt my skin just had a radiance too it. This product has a very thick consistency which I love. I have pretty normal skin, I can occasionally run on the oily side during my cycle or in the summer but I do not feel this product adds to that.

I use to use this product in both am/pm but have started using it only in the pm, as this time of year I have started using an spf moisturizer as my am product and this product unfortunately doesn't have any.

I really do think this product has helped my skin and given it a nice glow. I am in my mid 20's and again have normal to oily skin. I can't say for certain all skin types will love it, but I certainly do.

on 4/4/2015 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This really does feel like an expensive cream, but for the price it just isn't worth it. I thought it smelled great and it felt great. But it's not very hydrating. For the price I expeceted more. I think this would be good for younger skin... not for me

on 2/20/2015 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I think this is a lovely moisturizer. As I've said before, I have severely dry, sensitive skin due so chronic medical conditions and am always on the lookout for ways to help it out. This product is very thick, emollient, and moisturizing. I find that it gives a brilliant glow and radiance to the skin, giving a sort of lit-from-within luminosity. I like to use it during the daytime (as I like to use more moisturizing products at night) and I find that it works really well under foundation or even by itself, as my skin is relatively flawless. I know they have a tinted version of this and I really want to try it after loving this so much. The only reason I marked this down is because it doesn't completely absorb into the skin. I kind of like this, as it makes my dry patches less noticeable but I can see why others wouldn't. But all in all, I recommend it to everyone but those with oily skin. Really nice product.

on 2/18/2015 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a nice moisturizer with a lovely texture but balls up horribly under foundation. If you wear foundation, I would definitely pass this one up.

on 12/2/2014 4:58:00 PM

This overly fragranced moisturizer did nothing for my dry 54 year old skin. My skin is just as dry as before I apply it. I was a sucker and purchased the cold plasma, the cold plasma orbital and the blue plasma plus this moisturizer. I have used the products as instructed and all I can say is I am out alot of money for alot of crapola. My under eyes look worse after using the orbital. I use this moisturizer on top of the other products with no improvement. LADIES DO NOT THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY ON THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!

on 9/8/2014 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this moisturizer. It is a thick, gel-cream with a light rose scent. It feels rich, but not heavy or greasy. My skin tends to be slightly dry overall, with some combination/oily areas on my nose & chin. It also gets quite dry during the winters. This is heavy/moisturizing enough for me to use during the winter, but I can also use it during the miserable Texas summers and not feel like a grease bomb. It soaks in quickly, and I have no issues applying makeup after I use this. I have "good" clear skin with no real issues, but I am 39 now, and I have noticed some fine lines starting. This definitely helps with those, and I have noticed that my skin appears smoother & more radiant overall. The cream is very costly (around $70 for 2 ounces), but I do feel it is worth the price. I have a backup of this in stock and I will probably repurchase.

on 8/13/2014 10:21:00 PM

I am in love with this product. I have dry, problem skin. This moisturizer, combined with other Perricone products, have truly helped my skin. I have tired everything, and I do mean everything. From bargain to extremely expensive, and this is the best moisturizer of them all.

on 8/3/2014 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I was given the sales pitch for Perricone at the Big Makeup Store and for some reason I listened to it. I thought I had a good skin-care routine. Now that I'm middle-aged, I'm noticing pores are becoming larger, developing a red mask around my nose & onto my cheeks and developing fine lines in places I haven't had line before. The moisturizer smelled like roses & reminded me of my grandmother. Yes, it was an emotional purchase. Bought the stuff at the beginning of April & now it's August. I have about 1/3 of the jar left so would I buy it again? YES! YES! YES! My pores have become less noticeable, fine lines are softer and the red mask is gone. The wild part of this is I hadn't really looked at my skin for a while. Seeing what wasn't there was a very pleasant shock. I love the way my skin feels and haven't had any break-outs. (Really, someone should have warned me that zits can torture us past the teen years.) This is definitely a luxury item, but between how long it lasts and the results I'll buy again.

on 6/16/2014 4:13:00 AM

Reason I was suggested to buy:

1. I am getting my first job as project manager in Business world and I need to take care of my broken, fine-line skin with acne scars.
2. I am only 25 years old.
3. My skin is stressed due to heavy homework
4.I am having acne sometimes -on my forehead and chine
5.Skin type-Dry deep down, and looks oily on the T-zone.

The VIP beauty advisor suggest me to use it, because it is created by the doctor for problematic skin! Even though I want to use NUDE.

One month later: I feel no REAL significant improvement. What I mean is:
1) I feel my fine lines are nourished well,
2) My skin is nourished {{{{{without break out }}}
3) Get more balanced.

But a LUSH Oil cleanser also do the same work and are cheaper and my skin looks realy happy!

Not the same case with this P-MD. Once I stop using it, I can see the finelines come back to what it is,and my skin does not looks happy all the time. I am not sure if they are using chemicals and physical ingredients to have a medium level of effects yet making my skin chemically addict to their product or not.

No no no no no! Yuck!:(
I was a sucker for the sales pitch and tried this. It does absolutely *nothing* for dry skin.
I was expecting maybe a velvet feel or something...but it just feels like a $3 moisturizer...as in, nothing...No plumping of skin, no controlling shine, no shrinking pores...just nothing.
Great big waste of money.
And a tub? Couldn't do an airless pump? For the price, I'd expect a decent package that you aren't going to contaminate everytime you open it.
Overpriced and useless.