December 20, 2014 | 1678 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Cocoa Butter Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by babyfairy

A decent body scrub, its not too harsh on the skin but the beads are enough to give a good exfoliation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a huge sucker for scrubs, plus there was a huge sale going on online so I decided to try the cocoa butter body scrub!
I wax my under arm and bikini area and everyone who does that knows that ingrown hairs can be an issue so exfoliating is important to prevent them. I previously had the Shea scrub which I liked but was too oily and not exfoliating enough. This cocoa butter body scrub is WAY better. It smells amazing first of all, and it's nice and scrubby. Not too abrasive, but just enough to actually get something done! Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by AimeeMarieMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff works wonders for my dry, itchy skin. It's exactly the kind of exfoliant look for, particularly during the winter months-something that isn't extremely harsh, has a bit more scrubbing power than a sugar based scrub-and it's still really, really moisturizing. It also has a nice smell-really earthy/nutty-that doesn't last too long on your skin, so if you're a bit sensitive to smells you would probably like this or any of their other nut products-like almond, coconut, or Brazil nut-because none of them have a really strong scent that lasts for forever after you use the product. The only thing I don't like is that this one doesn't come in the bigger size of body scrubs they sell.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Msblunted

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi my name is Samantha my friend had use this before she said it's very good makes your skin feel beautiful as it's suppose to do ;) , but she also told me that it worked on her stretch marks !! Could this be possible ??

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by jdilan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fellow reviewers, you have not failed me. This product is so awesome!

It leaves my skin soft and smelling great, a little goes a long way! I just wish it was a little cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good scrub if you are looking for something that really scrubs away the dead skin. I can see how some might think it's too harsh but I am okay with it, especially when used with damp skin. The cons is the price ($20 is steep) and packaging (hassle to open the lid and then be extra careful as to not get any water into the tub). Smell is light and not a wow but it's okay. Wondering if there is a better smelling scrub out there...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

There's no other product on this earth that makes my legs as soft as this cocoa butter body scrub from The Body Shop. I'll be honest and say I haven't tried too many body scrubs before as I keep repurchasing this, as I believe it is one of the best. I don't mean to get all hyperbolic up here, but I've tested body polishes and exfoliating mitts, and even body scrubs at top 5* hotels before - but I can't resist the way my legs feel after using this in the shower and so far nothing has compared. I will try out other body scrubs in the future (I've got my eyes set on a few from LUSH), and will update this review if I find anything better! I do have to say it's a tad pricey, but for its magical formula, I think it's worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by angelaccpan

I liked it initially because it made my skin feel really smooth after one application. But the next day itchy red bumps appear on my leg.. Will not purchase or recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite body scrub from the body shop. It's a good physical exfoliant that leaves my skin soft and smooth. It's great for using right before shaving because it doesn't leave any filmy, oily residue on my skin. I wouldn't recommend it for people with sensitive skin because it can be a bit harsh. I love the cocoa butter scent though. It reminds me of a day at the beach. It is a bit expensive, but I only use it once a week so it's not too bad. I have purchased this product more than once.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by 2010

First off, I love the scent - it's very clean smelling, although it doesn't last on my skin. It is very softening and exfoliating when used with my Salux cloth. Overall, I would repurchase - I got a great deal when I purchased this last, so I'd wait until they are on sale for less than $10.