Trish McEvoy #29

4.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This silky eye shadow brush from Trish McEvoy is a favorite in my collection. I've had it for about ten years now and it's still soft. It's my favorite crease brush and I use it all the time. I clean my brushes regularly and this holds up very well. It doesn't shed. The size is perfect for smaller eyes and the tapered head allows you to place color precisely. It blends well in the standard windshield wiper motion. Trish McEvoy uses blue squirrel which is softer than goat hair and easier on sensitive eyelids. (If you're vegan you may prefer a synthetic brush from a brand like Morphe or Sigma.) This brush is easy for a beginner to master yet luxurious enough to appeal to the seasoned professional. I don't think the acrylic handle is as attractive as some of the wooden ones in my collection; for example, Bobbi Brown's brush handles are birch. But I bought this for the lovely and versatile head. The brush is $36 but it's high quality and lasts years with proper care. If MAC 217 isn't soft enough for you, try this brush.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

i know that mac, bobby brown, etc brushes are popular, but for my sensitive skin there are no brushes better than trish's. yes, they cost pretty penny, but you will never-ever have to buy another brush. i do own several of the highest rated mac brushes and every time i try to use them, i have to stop and go back to my trusted tm brushes. and every time i do that, i ask myself why did i ever bothered to stray from the greatness that is tm :)
of all trish's brushes i own (and i own what seems like most of them LOL) this little wonder #29 is the one i use daily. it is the work-horse of eye makeup and is up to any task you throw its way. simply wonderful. and btw, it never scratches like mac brushes.
unless yours gets lost you will never have to replace it. ever!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I can do a whole eye makeup with this brush, and it's quite efficient blending brush as well, though a bit scratchy over certain angles, overall it's a nice brush to have.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This brush is beautiful! I have had mine now for years and with the proper care, it has held up beautifully!! Super soft, great for blending, contouring and just straight applying shadows. This brush is quite expensive, but if you take care of it, it'll last forever. Worth every penny!

I purchased this brush a while ago.I do like it alot. It is durable, soft, and deposits colors well. I am looking for a new brush to find right now and want to try something else but if I can't find anything, I'll come back to #29

My Trish brushes are amongst the first things I'd save if my house was on fire.
As with all the others this is fantastic quality, its 8 years old and still pristine. I've given it a 1 for price because I honestly believe it will not only last a lifetime but you won't want to use any other crease brush after trying this!
Its beautifully tapered, soft enough to blend nicely but dense enough to pick up and deliver a good amount of product. It washes well and holds it shape. I have a couple of MAC 217s that I use purely for blending my darkest colours and although they are decent brushes, each time i use them I'm remindered that i want to buy a couple more TM #29s, but not til I own at least the whole collection!!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Beautiful brush. Quite expensive, but if taken care of well, it will last you forever! Never had a problem with hairs falling out, or it loosing its shape. Beautiful hairs, perfect density! The best crease brush!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful brush! They are quite expensive, but will last you a lifetime if you take care of it properly. Perfect all round brush for the crease!

Trish's brushes are the best, and this one is no exception. I WOULD buy ths brush again, but I won't have to because they last forever!

I love this brush! I was searching for a smaller version of the MAC 217 and through Internet searching I came across the Trish McEvoy #29. I purchased it off eBay and although it was expensive I don't regret buying it. This brush in my opinion is much better than any MAC brushes I own. Perhaps I have sensitive eyelids but I'm finding my MAC 217 scratchy at times. This Trish McEvoy brush is so SOFT!!! If feels 10 times better when I'm using in to blend my eyeshadow in the crease! Love it!

Popular Makeup Brushes