October 2, 2014 | 1826 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Waterproof Glimmersticks

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It doesn't last. I didn't like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So far in my 42 years of life, this is by far my favorite eyeliner! I would not be caught without it!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by waterbaby241

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This eyeliner stays on, but is really tough to remove. Not worth the damage of tugging on lashes & rubbing. Also, it can irritate eyes if you wear contacts.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by smorgasbord

Really love these - best eyeliner I have tried. Bought one in Saturn Grey and tried it on honeymoon (Indonesia - this stayed on!). It doesn't drag and lasts all day, which I haven't found with any other brands - generally they've melted off by elevenses (including numerous high-end ones, which have ended up in the bin). Brilliant.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Demii97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ive repurchased this about 100 times. I use the blackest black color and it last me all day. It does smear but i just put liquid liner ontop and it doesnt smear anymore. I love how the color is truly black. I really love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by habana

I've been using this eyeliner for years. This waterproof eyeliner really does stay put. I like that it doesn't need sharpening, but I wish it went on as easily as the regular glimmersticks eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by GlitterMuffin773

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this liner. I wear eyeliner daily, but have never been a fan of the liquid kind. That said, I've tried virtually every kind of non-liquid eyeliner out there and this is hands down my favorite.

First, when AVON says 'waterproof and smudgeproof' they really mean it. This stuff stays put for hours, even in hot muggy weather. I'm an avid theme park visitor, so if this liner can outlast 10 hours at Disneyland in July, it's A-OK in my book! Plus, it has very pretty yet subtle shimmer which really makes basic brown and black liner something different.

Oh, yeah and did I forget to mention this stuff is right around $3.00?! Perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by azalea333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG eyeliner. I liked the original Glimmersticks eyeliner, but I love this one. It really does stay put even in hot, humid weather. I've tried other eyeliners that claim to be waterproof or "stay put", but they always smear regardless of what they claim. This is the only eyeliner I use, and I buy it in a couple of colors. It also doesn't irritate my eyes at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is well pigmented and it is waterproof but my oily eyelids disagree with this eyeliner. By the end of the day my eyeliner is smudged :( I really wanted to like this product but anyone with oily eyelids are better off using liquid eyeliners than using pencils.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Gnouvennew

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have two of them one in brown and grey. The brown I love cuz it's soo pigmented and easy to apply but the grey it takes a few more strokes to see on the eyes so it's not really my favorite. the grey makes brown eyes look more mysterious while the brown is like a black but less harsh so more natural. i like that it's a twistable top but u can't really control how to to twist out. I would buy this again yay :)