Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Cherries In The Snow 440

on 7/13/2015 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this as a stain not as full coverage. Very beautiful raspberry color. Low maintenance color and formula and not drying. No offensive smell that I can detect.

on 6/23/2015 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

just bought this yesterday.. and i am very impressed with this! it is a reddish pink fuschia, just how i like it with fuchsia lippies!!!

on 5/24/2015 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This color really suits a variety of skin tones. I am very fair with light brown hair and it's hard for me to find reds that suit me. Since this is more of a fucsia reddish tone it works really well for me. Bonus: it makes your teeth look ten times whiter (wear it to the dentist so you don't get told off)

This is a great color and nearly every time I wore it I would be asked what brand and color I was wearing. For a bright color it really is flattering on all skin tones, plus it's just a really fun color to wear.

on 3/31/2015 2:25:00 PM

Wowser! Every bit worth the hype. I have never been into bright/bold lipcolors figuring they brought out all the pigmentation and the combination of yellow/brown/bluish undertones peculiar to natives of the Subcontinent even on those considered light skinned. Cherries manages to avoid these pitfalls and actually make me look radiant and glowy. Highly recommended.

on 11/28/2014 4:15:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Love this color. I can't believe it's taken me so long to discover this classic. This is the most beautiful blue based red, with a slight (deep) pink undertone. The finish is great too; not too matte nor too moist, and has good durability. I can wear this for about 6 hours without needing to re-apply. This color evokes glamour and sophistication.

on 8/31/2014 4:58:00 PM

Use it as lipstick. Tap it on as a stain. Or mix it with the tiniest amount of facial moisturizer for a blush I've been using more than my Nars. Either way this color is killer. I don't bother wearing other makeup because it brings my face to life whether its in the winter when I'm lighter or darker in the summer. Heck I liked this stuff so much I returned not one, but two YSL lipsticks that were similar, but just not as good!

Yes, it can be a bit drying (pop some gloss on or balm it) and it does wear down (into a gorgeous stain) as the day goes on, but for this price it's defiantly worth trying. Never patchy, always even coverage. I will re-buy for ever and ever.

on 6/20/2014 9:29:00 AM

I am a big fan of red and fuchsia. I have several from Mac, UD, hourglass even Wet and wild. With Care the colors can be worn during the day and of course for night! I've seen the hype so many times on you tube and when Walgreens had a sale on this line I decided to grab this color. On me who is and NW25 neutral but really preferring more cool tones this is actually more Fuchsia on me than red. It is cool toned red so if you need or prefer a more yellow tone red try Revlon in Fire and Ice 720 as an alternative. I tap this one or wear over balm for during the day. All reds will feather or bleed a bit so I will prep my lips with HD powder or Too Lips Lip primer product and use a liner. If I can't find a suitable match I have UD in clear which I fine works really well. The whole line of Revlon's Super Lusterous are creamy long lasting and been around a long time. If you're hesitant with a more expensive lippy see if Revlon carries a close dupe to try first. Who knows you may prefer it to the more expensive line.

This is a nice color its not red more like a berry color red but from a distance it appears red its shiny and wears well I like it a lot.

on 5/16/2014 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favourite colour out of the Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick range. The colour is gorgeous and very vibrant, and the product stays on forever!

I can apply this before work, be talking to customers all day, have coffee and eat, and the lipstick will still not need reapplying. I highly recommend this product!

Popular Lipsticks