April 16, 2014 | 1510 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Cherries In The Snow

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A great color for my pale skin tone! Like many of the previous reviewers have stated, this color is a lovely (cool undertone) fuchsia and I think you can really play with how sheer or vivid you want it to be. I wish I could find a way to make it last a it longer but I'm very impressed with the amount of time it has lasted on my lips without any prep or liner applied.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by dayna74

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I ALMOST threw this product out. This isn't really red, as I was expecting when I bought it, but is actually more of a raspberry. I applied it pretty thick at first, as I would with most lipsticks, and on my warm skin tone it made me look sick and pasty. I tried it again a few weeks later however, and this time I blotted it down quite a bit. I really like it now! It's still a bold color, but the color toned down a bit looks much better on me.

I still wouldn't call it a favorite, I still prefer warmer reds, but it's definitely something I'll wear when going out this winter! Bottom line, it's really better suited for the cool toned ladies, but warm toned girls can pull it off too!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by l0laxc0la

if you're fair with pink undertones like i am, do yourself a favor and buy this lipstick ASAP. it's quite possibly my favorite lipstick on the planet, and i've just misplaced it and i don't really know what to do with myself. i have a million other reds so i'm trying to wait to replace it, but it's the most beautiful/unique,wearable pinkish-red color ever that it really has no dupes with all my other "regular" reds. It somehow stays a pink-based red without going totally crazy fuchsia on me. LOVE. as always the revlon formula is great, and I think this would be flattering on a lot of skin tones.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by snoopie3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am fairly certain it is the most flattering l/s I have ever worn. I can't believe I passed it over for so long because I thought it was red! It is really a deep, bright reddish pink, but more pink than red, and definitely cool-toned. It's kind of a very deep fuchsia, in between MAC All Fired Up and Flat Out Fabulous, but a bit closer to Flat Out Fab. It is a wonderful formula that can be worn shiny (without blotting) or blotted down to a more matte look without losing any color density.

I picked it up because I've been reading up on seasonal color analysis, and one site said that this shade and MAC Girl About Town would look natural on a Bright Winter, and since I'm pale and cool-toned with dark hair and eyes (high contrast features), I'm pretty sure that's my category. It's such a bright l/s, but somehow looks normal on me. I also got Fuchsia Fusion, which is supposed to be pretty close to Girl About Town, and it's pretty awesome too! I had 7 other l/s lemmings, but they all keeled over the face of the gorgeousness that is Cherries in the Snow. It's THAT GOOD.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by babyurgleamin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this ls in highschool. I immediately tossed it lol. It was so bright and not for me at the time. Well over 10 years later i bought it again and i absolutely love it. Its beautiful dabbed on or applied full. Just line lips for bleeding and it holds well: )

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this lipstick!!!! It's a blue based red... and if your reading other reviews that say that it's fushia then they must not be packing it on. When I put this lipstick on it definitely is red. It brightens my face and just makes me overall gorg! If your cool skinned and fair, then you'll look beautiful in this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by shimmerlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this lipstick. i wasn't sure how this would look on me, since in the photo on this website is when it's applied subtly. used to wear it so much i almost finished this baby, and then i lost my go-to makeup bag w/ this is in it. such a sad day. needless to say, i repurchased this without hesitance. i don't know how to really explain this color, but i would say it's in between a pink and a red. i think it's one of those colors that you can wear during the day and night..versatile, but prob a lil much for the work. great color. wish the formula was more moisturizing, but this is another reason why revlon excels in lipcolors from the drugstore. so much variety, and great quality!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Princessngirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick after seeing it on a woman in a magazine, w coloring similar to mine. (I am a graying brunette, dark eyes, warm pale skin (NW15). It is an absolutely gorgeous shade, a true (BRIGHT!) red with an ever so slight blue undertone and it is a creamy matte, soft and without sheen. Mostly lipstick colors slide off my lips within an hour. Not Cherries in the Snow - drinking coffee, talking a lot and working out did not deter this lipstick, this stuff stayed on my lips, intact with only the slimmest fade.

Sadly, only because I love the color and the formula, this color looks awful on me! I don't consider my skintone to be terribly warm, and wearing Cherries in the Snow, I look borderline ill, and slightly off. I caught my face in a car window wearing it and I looked like a villianess clown. This is probably the 10th Revlon lipstick I have purchased, where the color almost, but not quite, suits me. Again, love the formula, love the color - just not on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by mysilentface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color that leans towards fuchsia on my skin tone. Sits comfortably on the lips and wear time is about 3 hours. Considering the fact that I only paid $6 for this, the quality is fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by KarlaKayM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Adore!!! Holy Grail~
Very much Fushia/Red on my NW15 Pale cool skin
Full coverage cream finish/very moisturizing
Slight feathering after a couple hours but nothing bad
Very MUCH stands out but alot easier to wear than a true blue toned red.

Oh and did I say I adore this? I have had this color on and off many times in my life starting in my 20s...timeless!