December 18, 2014 | 1583 users online

Fragrance - Liz Claiborne - Curve for Men

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by kendellnicole01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE when my boyfriend wears this! The smell isn't too strong, but just right.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I think my boyfriend may have got me with this cologne. lol. I was so shocked when he told me what he wore was this! I always figured this cologne would smell cheap but, I never actually smelled it before. This is sweeter than most men's colognes which makes it intriguing. It is very fresh, with cedar notes, and it's almost kind of fruity - but very masculine. It's actually kind of hard to describe. This is a great find !! When he leaves his clothes at my house I love walking by them and getting a wiff of it. This is my favorite men's cologne currently. (Not that I'm partial ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by manlybeauty

I did a lot of research before buying my first Cologne, and I couldn't have asked for anything better! On my last date, my date kept guessing who is it by and immediately leaped towards the higher-end brand names. He loves it and tells me how good I smell while we cuddle. In my last relationship, the guy felt the same exact way. It drives them crazy! No matter who is smelling you, be it a girl or a guy, they will love being around you and the captivating smell that is Curve. I've owned a 4.2 fl oz bottle for over a year, and it hasn't run out yet! I love it so much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Liz Claiborne's Curve Cologne for Men is a cologne that was given to me by my girlfriend and owner of this blog when we first met. It was launched in 1996 and is described as "light enough to be used everyday but is just as suitable for evening wear." I find myself agreeing with this statement. This current bottle was given to me as a gift by my girlfriend Mary. It was $21 for the small size and $54 for the larger size. Liz Claiborne tests on animals so be aware of this before purchase.
The packaging for the product is very simple. It has the word "Curve" spelled out across the front of the bottle in a flowy script, while in smaller text above it says "for men" and below it, also in smaller text, "Claiborne". I find myself having to hold the bottle up close to my eyes to read the smaller text. The bottle itself is dark-green shade but mostly translucent. The main body of the bottle is a uniform cylindrical shape.

The scent of Curve is interesting to me. I smell it when it goes on but I lose the scent soon after. However Mary says she can smell it on me for up to 24 hours later so maybe I get desensitised to the smell. This is what is listed for the smells in the cologne:

Top Notes:
Green Leaf, Fresh Lavender, Douglas Fir, Sparkling Juniper Berry
Middle Notes:
Bergamot, China Ginseng, Cardamom, Living Cactus
Base Notes:
Sandalwood, Black Pepper, Amber, Vetiver, Mahogany

I myself don't have a very sensitive nose and I can't distinguish many scents. I can pick up the Green Leaf and Lavender smells, and maybe the Black Pepper, but not much else. I wouldn't even know what many of these smell like, but hey I'm a guy, I'm not really supposed to.
Since starting me on Curve I have grown to like it. I first used it when I visited Mary in the US the first time, and kept using it when over there as my only cologne. Since getting my own bottle here though I find myself using it more than my other cologne of choice, not only because Mary loves the smell but because I also do too. Depending on how quick I go through the small bottle I might repurchase the larger bottle which still has over 50% left in the US so I know it will last me quite a while. I would recommend this to any guy who happens to read this, or the many girls as a good gift towards your man of choice.

-guest written by my boyfriend =D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by tessture

A great green crisp men's scent that misses being aquatic (Yay!) and just smells good. Nicely crispy and clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Ajarah

The sexiest scent ever...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Tbelle83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this may be the sexiest scent on the planet. MMMM

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Curve for Men is a pleasant scent that's not overwhelming and can be worn anytime. It's clean and masculine.
This scent utilizes the relaxing smell of lavender combined with energizing lime with a lingering basenote of pleasant cedar. Overall this combination is quite intriguing, managing to be energizing yet pleasantly relaxing at the same time.
Personally, I don't really sense the bergamot but I do sense the faint scent of clove in Curve for Men.
Overall, this is one of my favorite mens scents. And it's available at a great price, usually less than $25 for 1 oz. I highly recommend this scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by asaksa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I would recommend this for my teen son. Others to consider for high school are are chrome, Lacoste, Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch, hollister jake, curve crush and polo double black, Sean John, Tommy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 9:37:00 AM More reviews by karen2829

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My LOVE only wore Calvin Klein scents which I personally was not a huge fan off ( Same old boring scents ) so I went out on a "man" hunt for his new signature scent .. and I ran across this review and really like what the reviewer said about this being " sex in a bottle ".. so I went to my local store and picked up the bottle.. HELLLLOOO !! This is sooo sexy !! Not over powering but then again.. NOT WIMPY in the least.. this definitely has presence.. He took one sniff and loved it too.. On a side note.. compared to other fragrances this is very economical.. I saw the largest size on amazon for less that 30 bucks ! Now don't let the price fool you.. this is no cheap cologne.. every man should have this in their arsenal ;-)