April 17, 2014 | 1821 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Facial Cleansing Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by LilyLil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this since I was 12 and I'm 36 now. I've tried many, many other cleansers and always come back to the classic Neutrogena bar. It's the only product that I feel thoroughly cleans my oily skin. I prefer the original scent but it is relatively hard to find so I will buy the fragrance-free if that's all that is available.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by DrugstoreExpert

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So i've used so many products over the year in hopes of getting clear smooth beautiful skin
but none of them ever worked for me until i came across this life changing product after using it for only TWO DAYS my skin got incredibly clear and smooth it became amazing and balanced ,although it maybe a bit drying a pump of moisturizers gets rid of that (Clinique Dramatically Different Gel) but honestly i've loved this product so much i felt like i had to write a review i've bin using this product non-stop for years now i can say in all honesty
Neutrogena Facial Wash Soap Bar is the best solution for acne ,lots of my friends loved it
and my daughter uses it too and she loves it as well ,this product is definitely a product worth purchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Ktchin17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin and am prone to blackheads and a very dry tzone and this soap is amazing! Just after one use your skin feels amazing and it leaves your skin with a beautiful and healthy glow! I highly recommend this product, just don't get it in your eyes!!!

It lathers well and keeps my breakouts at bay. I use this daily!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by LaOreja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fairly dry skin but I love this bar, it makes my skin feel so clean. It could be a bit drying but I use it in the evening and apply a moisturising facial oil immediately after using so it's not a problem. I love the scent, it reminds me of a really nice men's aftershave, Brut maybe? The price is very reasonable. The only problem is that I am in the UK and it is very hard to find stockists. I get it from Amazon and even with US shipping the price is good.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by mlleange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used this to wash my face for years. The cost is super low. There are no-nonsense facial bar cleansers and if you use them without following up with a good moisturizer or do a bad job rinsing, you WILL regret it. They are slightly drying but they get make-up off, help acne and make skin squeaky clean.

For the price-to-quality ratio, I am definitely sticking with them as long as I can.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by adriannicole

I only buy the original formula so that I can use it to remove all of the makeup and oils from the makeup off my skin. It does the job so well! I follow up with my foaming salicylic acid cleanser for my acne and then use a good moisturizer. This bar is good for removing all traces of makeup and oils that clog pores, but can be a little drying. you're face will squeaky clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by glanda

I've been use it for more than one year. I cannot say it's perfect, yet it's Ok. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. It's very hard to find out a cleanser which doesn't break me out. It's one of them, and it works well enough to clean my face. I use it only in the evenings, and in the mornings, I would like to use something more gentle...

Since I still cannot find anything better than this one, I will keep repurchase it...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I bought this for my 15 y/o brother to use in the shower and he likes it. But he also have oily skin, I wouldn't suggest anyone with dry skin to use this tho' I think it'll be too drying. sometimes I use this when my face feels extra oily and I want that squeaky clean feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

good value and available everywhere. really simple and very clean feeling afterwards! my mum and sister both use these and love it!
Wow! I ended up really liking this product due to it's ability to help with my oily skin. Great when I need to dry out a few small pimples, and never causes me grief! Love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by simplysarah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It works but it drys out my skin! And it gets messy and soggy... But it does work and I would buy it again. It's super simple which sometimes that's all you really need. All of those crazy acne products tend to make acne worse since your putting more energy and thinking about it more! Simple is the way to go ladies!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No