October 23, 2014 | 1846 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 6:38:00 AM More reviews by MadameButterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a long-lasting, easy to apply pencil eyeliner that does not smear, smudge or run. It's great to use to tight line your eyes, then later add gel/cream liner with a brush, or liquid eyeliner, instead of using liquid/gel around your whole eye (which would probably be overkill). A great basic eyeliner to have! Dark chocolate brown eyeliner also looks black from a distance, but is much softer and more flattering than black.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by tinacakes86

Love this liner. It is a beautiful chocolate brown that matches my hair perfectly and gives me a very natural look. I'm in the military and I had been wearing the black MAC gel liner which I love, but for work every day it was too harsh. I saw the reviews for Stubborn Brown and Duck and decided to go to the store and see for myself. For me Duck was too light but Stubborn Brown was absolutely perfect. After a long day at work i came home and it still looks the exact same way it did when I left this morning. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

This is the warmest, prettiest brown I've ever tried (and I've tried heaps!) I'm on my third pencil and will continue to use until they stop making it. Quite apart from the perfect colour, it's so smooth to apply, allows me to smudge and then sets and doesn't move for 10+ hours. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Deedsrho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

True to its name! I have never experienced this eyeliner smudge. It is stubborn and a lovely brown colour. Light enough to look natural but dark enough to add definition. Fantastic product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by ze07

This was my first purchase from MAC and I loved it ever since. NEVER SMUDGES. Awesome stuff. I apply this from 9 something in the morning and it stayed there until 11pm. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by NativeNewyorker

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This has been my dark brown eye pencil of choice for about ten years. This is my ideal warm dark brown color. I have looked high and low to find just the right shade of brown and this is it. Some dark brown eye pencils are more like black/brown. That's not the look I want. I also don't like cooler browns.

This eye pencil has good staying power. I always put a dark brown eye shadow over it to make sure it stays put. This is a good, solid eye pencil that gets the job done and gives me the exact color that I want. I also have the Cover Girl Liquiline eye pencil in Brown Blaze. It's another great dark warm brown color. I like to interchange these two and really can't tell the difference between them. You pay less than half the price for the CG Liquiline, but it's a smaller pencil and won't last as long.

This MAC Powerpoint eye pencil is my ideal color and gets the job done with solid staying power. I haven't found anything better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by rebekah1764

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this eye pencil. I've had it for years (i probably should get a new one...) and only recently started using it on a daily basis and realized how amazing it is. The color is a super gorgeous creamy dark chocolate that gives great definition to the eyes. It's a wonderful alternative for black which can sometimes look overpowering. It blends easily for a sophisticated smokey eye but stays in place all day. It lasts pretty well on the waterline too. My only gripe is the constant sharpening, and maybe I'm not using a very good sharpener but i find that I have trouble sharpening MAC pencil products in general.
The packaging is sleek and beautiful as is the product inside. A must have for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by ainelbmsmr10

super creamy and it stays on the whole day without melting in the ridiculously hot summer weather we have here.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by dearlynars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Super creamy and pigmented, this pencil is a must for every makeup kit! I rarely use black liner, I find brown to be much more subtle and flattering but can still be built it up for an intense look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by BlondeKat

This is a great all around eyeliner for day or for night. I wanted to try something other than black bc lately I have noticed that black eyeliner can look very harsh during the cold winter months where I live. Great purchase. Would love to try some similar colors when I am done with this pencil, although I'll prob get this again since I really enjoy the color.