January 29, 2015 | 1921 users online

Eyeliner - Mary Kay - Eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by travelkay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite eyeliners. Especially Steely. I find their eyeliners don't wear off or smear.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by stolenangel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I got this eyeliner in steely and really like it. I ONLY wear it in my waterline and it holds up pretty much all day with only a few touchups. A lot of eyeliners do not work well in the waterline thus I am giving this good ratings.

I would purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Mary Kay repackages and reformulates products ALL THE TIME - so the consultants are constantly trying to unload older versions of products. Thus, I got an eyeliner (automatic pencil - twist-up - black plastic case) in 2012 from my local MK rep for $10. I got it in "Emerald" a deep foresty green (not bright at all - a blackened green). Nice - long wearing but it can smear so be careful if you have "watery" eyes. Not a HG for OK for $10 and I supported my MK friend.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by AlliBear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this product last year when I turned 16, it was a birthday present and I'm so glad because if I had bought this I would have wasted my money. It applies smootly, looks very slick & doesn't have that "hard" feeling..but it smears like nobody's buisness :( After 5 mins of having it on outside it smeared all over my crease. I would NOT recommend this product unless you like smeary eyeliner..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

I used to be a consultant and I used this eyeliner many times in black. I like the new formulation of this product and I think it has pretty good staying power on the top lid. Not so much for the bottom but that's with most eyleiners for me. I also like that it has a built in sharpener. This is a great eyeliner but I like my black liner to be dark and quite frankly I've seen darker for less. It's not my go to but it's a nice liner if you are considering it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by amyamy565

I LOVE THEIR EYELINER all of there eyeliner has a gorgeous and stays on well. scene i have blue eyes i use the brown and black for my eyes and it just makes my eyes pop and doesn't smear i would so recommend this product to everyone

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by samalah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really liked how creamy and easily applicable this eyeliner is, but it smudged a LOT, like by the day I looked like I'd been crying haha. I understand the makers of this product figured being able to twist it up was better than having to sharpen but after using this, I begged to differ. I love having a sharp eyeliner at all times, and the tip on this becomes incredibly dull after just a week's work. Felt the product was overpriced as well \:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

I literally own or have owned all the colors and I like them all some more than others. The Steely is a medium grey but turns blue on me so I exchanged it. The Amethyst is the perfect dark plum. Taupe is a nice soft muted grey/brown. Deep Brown, Black, Olive, Navy & Bronze are exactly as you would expect and fit their names perfectly. No crazy names for those 5. My fav's are Taupe and Bronze. The others are nice but I could do without. All of these go on smoothly and don't smudge unless that's what you are going for. I love the twist up tip. The only down side is it's quite small compared to most eyeliners and for $10 I want a full size liner. I tend to purchase these over other brands because the MK lady literally lives just down the street for me so it's strictly out of convenience. I obviously would repurchase all except the grey.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by lepeakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchase a eyeshadow trio and 2 eyeliner pencils last Spring (2010) from Mary Kay's Coastal Colors collection and I am very impressed. The pencils I purchased were Tahitian Gold and Bahama Blue. The Bahama Blue color is so beautiful, reminds me of the beach. I wear it alot and I am so happy with it. If you can find it - get it. Doesn't pull or tug my eye. It's soft and has great staying power. I would repurchase if it were ever available again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

First of all I'm sooo happy this was a Christmas present because I wouldn't have bought them myself (I never buy from MK).

Over all they're okay. I don't know how much they usually are but I've bought 99cent eyeliners that are better quality (wet N wild). These glide on nicely and aren't hard feeling. The color's rich and all but they smear like no other. I applied the liner before eyeshadow, as I normally do, and had to do other things around the house before applying eyeshadow. So I went around the house with just eyeliner on. I went back to my bathroom to apply eyeshadow and what do I see? I nice line of eyeliner on my crease. The funny thing is that those 99cent eyeliners I usually buy don't even do this!