Ponds Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

Mineral Oil, Aqua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben.

on 8/9/2015 10:44:00 AM

I really liked how refreshing this is, but it was irritating my eyes when I tried to remove makeup with it. It got in my eyelashes and was hard to remove. I prefer baby oil to this. I will not repurchase.

on 7/23/2015 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this. I find makeup wipes to be a bit pricey at times, and this jar comes with SO much product for 4 or 5 bucks. I have combination skin, with it being oiler in the t-zone during the Summer months. Other than that though, my skin is pretty clear. I just have the typical issue of large pores and some blackheads. I'll do full face of makeup maybe 3 times a week and this gets EVERYTHING off. Anyways, this did not seem to aggravate my skin. I just find the packaging a bit un-hygenic which is why I deduced a lippy. Also, sometimes I find myself not reaching for it because I have to then use a washcloth to rinse it off and my washcloth for my face needs to be washed since I only have one.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i use to take off my makeup with this cold cream for a long time now i am using somthing different , if i need to back to this i would but it makes my eyes burn now i don't know if there is a change in the formula.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I used to LOVE the ORIGINAL Pond's product, I would apply it at least 3 times a day and immediately my super sensitive skin would clear up and looked and felt beautiful. I am very prone to breakouts as a 19 year old and this was the only thing that moisturized my face without breaking it out....
However, they reformulated the product!! Without my knowing!
I recently bought this product once again after not using it for a while as it was the only thing that helped my skin, and about three days into it, I had applied it over my BP overnight and I woke up yesterday with eyes swollen almost shut, my face so puffy and scaly, and a rash all the way down my neck that itched and burned whenever I touched it. I spent the whole day in bed with ice and benadryl to reduce the swelling. I was suspicious it was the cleanser but was confused as I had used it for ages with no problem. Then I found out they reformulated it! What they added to it??
DMDM Hydantoin, which is FORMALDEHYDE. That's stuff that they use to ENBALM dead people in! It's a preservative! I immediately threw it out and my mom's jaw dropped when she found out what they added to it. On my way now to purchase Olay Night of Olay to calm my face down as it's still a bit swollen and scaly from the product and it got good reviews. SO upset they reformulated it.
PLEASE be careful when using the reformulated product and let's pray they bring the original back!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My skin was very close to clear when I used this and my skin is sensitive but normally I don't have a huge issue with fragranced products. I was going through a phase of laziness so I didn't wear makeup so I can't vouch for how well it removes makeup but I did cleanse my face with this and it left a film feeling on my face which is typical of cleansers like this so I didn't pay it any mind but sadly this broke me out SO SO BAD! It took me over a week to calm my face and bring it back down to normal. I can see that this works for many people and even though this product does claim to be suitable for sensitive skin I would steer clear if you are sensitive, more resilient skin would be alright with this I'm guessing.

on 7/10/2015 9:57:00 AM

I found this product to be worthless because it did not remove my makeup. I wear a physical sunscreen, foundation and powder. My makeup is not heavy and this cream did not even budge it. I followed instructions but, the makeup didn't come off. Furthermore, the fragrance was overwhelming. The cost was OK. As far as packaging, the jar was easily opened but, with continued use, the product could become contaminated with germs.I have Rosacea and I would not recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin. Apparently, this product has to be removed with a washcloth for best results. My skin is too sensitive for a washcloth. I am returning this product. I will search for a more gently option to remove makeup.

on 7/8/2015 7:08:00 AM

Although some people swear by this, I found it to be quite cumbersome to use. Having to stick my fingers in a jar to scoop out this cream feels unhygienic to me, since I have to cleanse twice to remove the long-wearing makeup I wear. Iím also not sure of how much product I should be using as the packaging isnít clear. So I have probably been applying way too much!

I like cream cleansers as they donít leave my face feeling tight, but this one may be a little too moisturizing. I have dry skin on my forehead, cheeks and undereye area, but very oily nose and chin. Iím not sure if this is the culprit, but I have broken out in a couple of places since I started using this.

I do like the fragrance, it smells clean rather than fragranced, and it is easy to use with a washcloth. I donít think I will be buying this again though, I do tend to stick to foaming cleansers in summer as they donít leave residue and donít break me out.

on 6/29/2015 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have very oily, acne prone, sensitive skin, and have struggled with cystic acne in the past. This stuff is amazing! It breaks up any trace of makeup instantly, and feels very luxurious. This stings if you get it in your eyes, but only slightly. This never irritated my skin or broke me out, and didn't leave me feeling oily. This stuff would leave my skin feeling soft and my eyelashes feeling very conditioned. I would recommend this to anyone.

on 6/25/2015 12:29:00 AM

I should have known better. I have very sensitive skin, but I was sucked in by the positive reviews and decided to try it anyway. I really liked the creamy consistency of this and the lovely old fashioned rose scent. However, the second I put this on my face my skin started burning. I even broke out in hives! I figured, no biggie, I can use this as shave cream on my legs. I slathered my legs and they instantly turned red and started itching! I could not believe it! Sadly I had to pitch it.

I have since found my HG cleansing cream! You should skip Ponds and try Queen Helene Triple Whipped Cleansing Cream. It's cheaper, you get more product, doesn't irritate, and they don't test on animals.

on 6/24/2015 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is really affordable and gentle for the skin but it still takes off makeup and deep cleans face really good, doesn't cause any irritation and leaves face feeling smooth,