April 20, 2014 | 1001 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush 831D Pearlescent Pink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I picked this up on a whim without even knowing about the hype on Youtube and the internet. This is an absolutely gorgeous blush that is super affordable and a lot of people claim its a dupe for NARS "orgasm" blush. I actually find this blush to be way more pigmented than the NARS and a little less shimmery (which is great because I am not a huge fan of shimmer in my blushes as I get older). I think I got this for maybe $5 at my local drugstore and compared to the NARS thats an amazing comparison in price. I do find that you need to apply this with an extremely light hand because it is so pigmented and can easily pack on too much if you are not careful. This stuff lasts all day long right into the night until I wash it off with the rest of my makeup. The packaging seems a little flimsy and looks like it could break if you are not careful but I haven't had that happen yet. I definitely recommend this product especially if you are considering purchasing NARS "Orgasm" and don't want to dish out all that money. I definitely recommend this product and would definitely repurchase it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

One of the best blush bargains you'll find at the drugstore. Beautiful pink color with a tad bit of shimmer, pretty pigmented for a drugstore blush but not overpowering. Looks great with many different looks all year long and gives a nice healthy glow. Only con is that it can look a little bit splotchy sometimes after a long day of wear, but with only a $2.99 price tag it's worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is great, looks very similar to Sleek's Rose Gold, Milani's Luminous and e.l.f.'s Glow blushes (and apparently also Nars Orgasm, which I can't comment on because I don't own it). It gives my face such a pretty glow. It's definitely worth repurchasing (just not for me because I already own too many dupes).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by calliethrutchley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

In love. This is a beautiful color, a perfect dupe for NARS Orgasm. I'm serious, I wore Orgasm on one cheek and this on the other and asked people if they could tell the difference. They couldn't. It's super pigmented, so a little goes a very long way. Wet n Wild hit it perfectly with this blush. I adore it, and I will totally be repurchasing. The packaging leaves much to be desired but this is such a perfect product that I don't even care.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by jencypark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do enjoy the color of this blush; it looks more natural on my skin than the Nars Orgasm with somewhat of a similar effect. I also love the price of it. However, the staying power of this blush is less than ideal. Without a primer and solid foundation on my face, this blush will fade in 3 hours. (This may be due to the fact I have oily-combo skin?) Even with a primer and foundation, this blush fades faster than say the high end blushes I own. If you are on a budget I would recommend you try out this product. I will continue to use it, but I don't think I will repurchase it; I have plenty of other cheek colors to go through and I prefer blushes I don't have to reapply so frequently.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy pigmentation!!! Wet'n'Wild does not play w/ their blushes! The hype is real people. A little goes a long way so don't put too much on your brush and be sure to tap off the excess. I only wish they had more colors! I paid $3 at Walgreens and after trying it, I went and bought a second color (Mellow Wine) a few days later. My favorite blush before this was Milani Baked Blush ($8) but this has more pigment and last longer, whoop whoop! I will eventually own all four colors. And to anyone who doesn't trust this brand, this blush did not break me out or irritate my skin. WnW is really stepping up their game b/c I love their Megalast polish, Coverall foundation, eyeshadow trios, and Megalast lipstick...and now I'm adding this blush to the list of must haves! If I had to mention one gripe, I wish they got rid of the crappy brush that comes w/ it and used stronger smaller packaging. (The Milani blush has the same problem)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Hippiejazzie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful color and goes on nice and stayed for 7 hours without a touch-up. The price is fantastic at $5.00 at Walmart in Canada. Excellent find !!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by lizbethv

I love this blush since it is really inexpensive and high quality, with great pigmentation. The only downside is that the shade I got, pearlescent pink, has slight shimmers in it, and I would prefer an all matte blush, but it is still a great color! This blush stays on my skin for 4 hours maximum, and it's the only thing that could be improved.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by bisco

I think I love this because it's a brighter warm soul (from mac) that I love. I recently have been dying my hair lighter. And warm soul would get lost on my fair skin and new blonde hair. I needed a pick me up, and the rose blush Sephora hooked me up with was clown-ish. THIS, I LOVE. It's not too bright on my fair skin, but I do have to use a fan brush to use it. I found other brushes made it too heavy, and I enjoyed the sweeping method to this, anyway. More natural. I 'm a little scared it will break on me soon, since wet'n'wild is known for crappy packaging. It's why I refuse to buy walking on eggshells again. But, I'd truly recommend this. It doesn't irritate my skin, stays on well, looks natural if a applied with the right brush, and makes me look healthy and awake.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by alwayshine14

This is a lovely blush, the color is a warm, coral pink with fine gold shimmer. I just dab my brush in the blush once or twice (I use the Lilique powder brush) and I just sweep it across my cheeks for a glow. It is buildable, but as you build it the gold shimmer becomes too noticeable. I wish the packaging was a little different, the slot for the blush brush (which is nasty by the way, I never use it and I am not a brush snob) is almost as big as the actual blush, I think it would be easier to store if it wasn't such a big rectangle. You barely need any product to give your cheeks a glow, but if I need to I will probably repurchase this.