Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 7/16/2015 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Got this as a GWP and am really enjoying it. It is improving fine lines and loose skin around my lids is a bit tighter. Makeup goes on easily over it. It feels like mineral oil going on- warm and comforting, but apparently it's 'cones imparting that feeling. Simple and effective. I love jars too, they feel more luxurious than a tube.

on 7/12/2015 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this eye cream for daytime use because it doesn't cause my mascara to run under my eyes. It's very lightweight and smooths out my under eye area very well without feeling greasy. I need something heavier at night.

on 7/7/2015 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This cream did nothing for my eye area. To me, it feels like Clinique just put their Moisture Surge cream in a smaller container and label it "eye cream". I finished it and did repurchase again.

on 7/2/2015 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I got this as a gift and I've been using this for a couple of weeks and I have seen zero results. Not a product I would ever spend money on.

I honestly hate this product! Waste of money. I bought cream base one its done nothing good for my eyes but nothing bad too. It doesn't moisturize at all! Too thick and doesn't absorb properly. So off! I end up throwing all the cream away and use the container for face cream while travel. Never buy it ever, I am using Sukin antioxidant eye cream now its cheaper and way better

on 6/10/2015 12:35:00 AM

RESULT: ZERO. It did nothing to my puffy eyes & the dark circle. Pricey & useless. I won;t buy this anymore. Absolutely.

This review is not for the gel, but the regular cream formula. Bought this as a first eye cream. I don't have any problems under my eyes just bought a cream to begin to use as part of my skincare routine and read good reviews about this one. I didn't see any results and eventually began to form small bumps under my eyes. After trying to make this product work for me; applying it sparingly and to the orbital bone, it continues to give me a bumpier, uneven texture under my eyes. Obviously too rich for me but I just don't find the formula to be anything special. Not soothing not comfortable didn't sink in and pretty expensive. I look forward to finding an eye product that will work for my skin.

on 4/21/2015 4:43:00 PM

this stuff just kind of sits under your eyes, never really felt like it was ever absorbed. and I got pimples/bumps under my eyes. YAY... not using this again. and it was super expensive. not impressed.

on 4/3/2015 10:21:00 AM

This eye cream didn't do much for me I used it for about 2 months and found that it gave me millia but that's about it. I didn't find it hydrating, brightening or helpful for my fine lines.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Made my eyes tear as soon as I applied it and they kept tearing for hours afterwards. Can't judge it's effectiveness, but applying it I didn't really like how it felt. Felt kinda greasy although they say it's oil-free?