July 31, 2014 | 967 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Awesomeangelface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i used to have horrible bags under my eyes along with dark circles. probably bc i have a newborn. but not anymore. i saw immediate results after just one night of using this product. im so glad i look like im sleeping agian. even if im not

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Sophiedoodle

This eye cream is really light and moisturizes the skin around my eyes nicely.
It's not at all "sticky" or too rich, as I've experienced with cheaper eye creams.
This is the eye cream that feels the best for me, but I've used it for about a month and I haven't seen any results yet (dark circles + a little wrinkles, I'm only 21) but I will absolutely buy this again because of the feel, if it's on sale.
If I see it helps a little with the dark circles, then I would pay full price, but unless the circles get better soon, then I'll only buy it if it's on sale or I have a coupon. I received it as a gift.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by babycat1973

I used to use this when I was in my twenties and found it to be pretty good back then when all I needed was moisture. Unfortunately as time has ticked by, this no longer meets the needs of my skin and I need an eye treatment with a little more 'Ooommph'. It's a bit pricey for what it is, but not bad for younger eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by militarywife2000

I have used Clinique cleansers and toners in the past so when I needed an under eye cream, I headed straight to the Clinique counter. This product comes in a jar which I despise. It's unsanitary, gross, and I always end up getting product under my finger nail, so I need to use a Qtip to get the product out. Not to mention I have heard that constant air exposure can lessen the effects of the product. Not sure if it's true or not.

After a month of using this, I saw no visible changes whatsoever in the lines around my eyes. This product is nothing more than an over priced moisturizer. I wouldn't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by asikay

IRRITATING USELESS TERRIBLE! I do really like clinique products and due to contact lenses use I do prefer their makeup to be sure of quality.
Irritating: This product has made my eyes tear-like feeling, uncomfortable generally.
Useless: it had no impact on my dark circles, no visible beneficial effect. I have medium dark circles.
The package is so vintage style like science has not evolved at all....It is in a Jar helping all the nutritious ingredients to oxidize fast and moving around on the cap etc when you travel and the package is turned upside down. Not to mention you are touching the cream everyday which no matter if you have washed hands it is not hygienic
I have no eye-sensitivity. I use contact lenses of almost any brand. I wrote a similar review in the Clinique.com website..and it has disappeared! I do not doubt now why it is voted 4.7/5 best seller product!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2014 5:17:00 AM More reviews by sistercurare

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As most of you I tested it in a GWP size. I am 40 with dry skin but not any visible wrinkies as I drink a lot of water, so I don't need a lot. I would not buy this however if it cost only 10 e. NOPE, avoid, just a waste of time and money. plus that jar packaging is terrible

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by Froozygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an OK eye cream, but did not make any difference whatsoever on lines or dark circles. I have a few samples as Clinique tends to put it in every Bonus Time kit available these days so I thought I might as well use them all... It does a pretty good job at moisturising the area under the eyes and making it soft, and it really very good before applying concealer, but unfortunately nothing more than that. I didn't notice any difference in my under eye lines either. I really loved Vichy's Liftactiv Retinol HA which for some reason I have trouble finding these days - this was by far the best eye cream I have ever used, and I really saw a big difference. Needless to say, when the samples are over, I won't be rushing to buy this thing...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2014 7:09:00 AM More reviews by sciencegeek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First I would like to start my review by venting my frustration about Clinique. Its is dermatology tested (like most brands anyway), antioxidant enriched (often) and fragrance free, so it should be great for the skin, right? Then how come it never works for me?!

This eye cream is supposed to prevent firsts signs of ageing and moisturise well. I used a 7ml little pot I was given as GWP. The pot last over a month which is good. However, this did not have any effect on me apart from providing basic moisture. I haven't been getting enough sleep and so have dark circles. This did nothing about them even though I used it twice a day. I don't have wrinkles yet, but form these very fine lines around my eyes when I smile, if my skin is not really well moisturised. This didn't change that either.

Application wise, the pot is unhygienic as we know. The texture of the cream feels nice on the skin, however it also feels very silicone like (I wonder why!) and some people might not like that. Takes a little bit to be absorbed and sometimes I feel as it if it is not properly absorbed or just sits on my skin- this doesn't happen always though.

Overall this performed as a very basic moisturiser, providing a hint of moisture and not much else. It is definitely not worth the price it costs!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Tinevw00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

First i dislike the packaging a jar is not convenient. This eye cream did absolutely nothing for me i do not have any serious issues however i saw no change i wont buy this again. I have moved on to SIMPLE eye roller.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by pianoBUTTER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Did nothing good to my eyes. It didn't reduce any fine lines, dark circles, wrinkles or puffiness.