October 1, 2014 | 2015 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by DurrtyLadle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this mascara immediately removed the curl out of my lashes. my lashes naturally point down so I curl them. as soon as I put this on, my lashes went straight down.
very annoying. I bet this would be great in a waterproof version

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by officeralice

I've tried everything over the years both expensive and cheap. This is great - good lash covering and staying power. Think I've found my HH mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Envee

May be I got a bad one but this mascara flakes really badly on me. Yes it does extends my lashes and gives the look of thicker lashes but the panda eye is never flattering, especially after wearing it for only an hour or so.

This is especially disappointing since my lashes takes on mascara pretty well too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by mellliiisssuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok so I just bought my third tube of this. The first time I bought this was out of desperation of being poor. The tube was 2 dollars and change. I was definitely surprised ! I do have very long and somewhat thick lashes to begin with. That being said, I use this every day and it can look very natural or be layered well. I'm one to use mascaras well past their expiration date but I found this one dried out very quickly and became unusable. But for the price ! Who cares. They usually sell packs of two for less than 5 usd which is a steal

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by kattmua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara does not lengthen or add volume to eyelashes
even when using a mascara curler before hand- this mascara did nothing to boost the appearance of my lashes

The formula is very 'wet' and sadly never quite dries
this left me with 'panda eyes' at the end of each day - and I don't touch/rub my eyes throughout the day

Despite the relatively cheap price- I really wouldn't recommend it at all
In future, I'd rather invest a bit more money on a mascara that actually functions

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by lectriceye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Let me start off by saying Rimmel mascara's are my favorite, hands down! This one though didn't work so great for me. It was the cheapest option and I went with it. I get very clumpy eyelashes using this, it's pretty horrendous. I wipe off the applicator and that makes it use able, but then it's too thin, doesn't curl up my lashes and just doesn't look like i'm wearing anything much. I also get fallout from it, which doesn't normally happen with other formulas.
My first thought using this is, it almost feels like play makeup. Very cakey not something I would go to work all day wearing. But although it doesn't work for me that doesn't mean it won't work for someone else. The price is pretty low on this, so if it doesn't work out you will feel less guilty about pitching it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2014 4:50:00 AM More reviews by judiedublin

Worst mascara ever! Easy to apply but a few minutes after applying it dries up so much & there are speckes all over my cheeks & stinging my eyes like crazy. Difficult to remove. Only bought it as it was so cheap but now I see why. Binned it after 1 use. Never again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Stishy

Recently bought this and have worn it a couple of times (I don't normally wear mascara).

Pros:
- Easy to apply
- Didn't clump
- Didn't flake
- Added volume AND length

Cons:
I didn't really feel there was anything too wrong with this, although as it comes off quite easily I can see how that might be a problem for some. I've had a bad run with waterproof mascaras (they all seem to be waterproof nowadays, and I REALLY don't like that as it is super hard to wash off), and am thankful that this just comes off at all!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2014 1:51:00 AM More reviews by PeterBelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I hated this mascara. I would put it on, then fifteen minutes later it would melt straight off onto my cheeks. I tried using another mascara over the top, but it did not help. I only bought it because it was cheaper than any other mascara at the store, but I will not be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Sms815

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff...especially for the price. Ive found the trick to using this stuff is with a lash primer or even just some lengthening mascara underneath it helps. It tends to clump for the first couple uses(seems most mascara does due to so much product on brush) this stuff applies perfect for me after about a week of use. I like how its buildable, you can get a nice subtle lash or build them up for night